Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nand KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old .having 48 kgs of weight. I neglected my life since b.tech.i lost interest in life. Masturbating since 6 years. I do not know how to go in to the public. Please help me. My face is full of black spots.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years old (Male, one year back a small lump has been formed inside my right breast under aerola nd with medications it has vanished. And now the same thing started in left breast and I'm very much worried about it. When I tough it pains a lot. Its deviating my concentration and now I'm under medications. I don't know why it is happening. My thoughts are always on it and it I'm getting depressed with it. Im not knowing what to do can you help me? I mean why this occurs nd Doctor prescribed me antibiotic (TAXIM-O CV 200, pain killer (LYSER FORTE) and a vitamin tablet (EVION LC). Are these medications are enough? or else any further examinations are needed? please prescribe me The lump is of small size slightly hard under aerola.
My face is very dry and my colour is fading from fair toward dark. What diet I have to take for healthy and fairer skin. please help.
I have been noticing for last 6 months lack of attention, concentration and can't focus on things properly, lacked glow from my face, not feel confident. What is this all about and what should I do, please get me out of this.
My friend is dark in complexion. She faces a lot of problems socially cz of her complexion. I know that it is due to heredity. But is Dr. any ways to get fair complexion.
I am suffering from anal hole burning and leak of blood when I go for bathroom. After washing it neatly even though it is burning can you please tell me reason why the blood is leaking and it is burning when I go for bathroom.
I am 30 years old man, my problem is I have oily skin in my face, due oily skin I face so many problem, I used so many oily face wash after 1 hr or 2 hr again oil in my face, due to this problem I lost my confidence level. please advice and help me what I have to do, to solve this problem.
Suffering from fissure since last few years Using shield and cremagel ointment Please suggest if surgery is recommended.
I had chicken pox few days back what medicine should I take to remove those spot marks from my face and body.
I am 29 years old male, I have a pimples on my face, and the marks as well, kindly let me know what should I do?
I am 42 years old lately I have been loosing firmness in the facial and neck skin I also have two straight long lines under the eye area where the cheeks begin and also I have nasolabial folds pls suggest non invasive treatments that give considerably long results.
Hello I have a brown spot in the middle of my nose and at some place around my face I want to get rid of those brown spots is there any way to get rid of those spot I have also tried the natural way but its not going. Please help. Thank you.
My father has suffered from Lipoma in head. From last two year he had loss memory, and now a day he has no speak any thing name correctly, their pass history attack of paralysis in 2004 then after they recover but the memory loss problem from the last two year, their behavior also changed.
Dear madam please help me I am 32 years old my hand and leg skin is very dark skin please help me any tablets or medicines or any treatment.
Choose a Sunscreen with a UVA and UVB Protection
SPF of 30 blocks about 97% of UVB radiation.
For Acne Prone skin Use a Gel Based sunscreen
Ayurveda believes health is managed by 3 components i.e. pitta, vata and kapha dosha. The type of skin that a person has also depends on which of these is predominant. Accordingly, in people where pitta is dominant, it is warm to the touch and more prone to breakouts, moles and freckles. In people where vata is dominant, the skin is thin and remains cool, gets dehydrated easily and is easily affected by dry weather. In people with kapha dominance, the skin is thick and greasy and is more tolerant to sun exposure.
Allergy is when the body responds adversely to a component which might have reached the system either through air, food or contact. Various substances cause allergies and with most allergies, skin rashes are common, can be of mainly 4 types:
- Contact dermatitis: When the skin comes in touch with an allergy-causing agent, the skin breaks out into a rash. The inducing agent could be rubber, chemicals, metals, pets, etc.
- Bites and stings: When insects such as bees or other insects sting or bite, the surrounding area develops a rash.
- Warm weather: When the weather is too warm, there is prickly heat effect, which produces a rash.
- Food induced: When certain food items like peanuts or eggs are consumed, some people develop a skin rash.
Whatever the reason, the mode of management would be to try to achieve a balance between the three components.
- Poppy seeds: A paste of poppy seeds powder mixed with lemon juice and water can help get rid of rashes.
- Buttermilk and baking soda: Use a cotton swab to apply a mixture of buttermilk and baking soda on the affected skin area and see the rashes disappear. The soothing effect and relief will be felt immediately.
- Basil leaves, garlic and olive oil: Crush some basil leaves and add some garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil to form a smooth paste. Apply over the skin rash for 1 to 2 days until the rashes disappear.
- Oatmeal bath: Adding a cup of uncooked oatmeal into the bath water and using this water for a bath after 5 minutes is a great way to get rid of rashes and their redness and itching.
- Essential oils: Almond oil, chamomile oil, and tea tree oil can be mixed in equal proportions to get relief from rashes of almost all causes.
- Cold tea bags: Using cold tea bags on the skin helps relief of the rashes through tannin contained in the tea, which has great healing properties.
Just as skin rash is very common, so is the treatment. These substances are readily available in the kitchen and so treating a skin rash is very easy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda.