Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naditata PalshetkarYour feedback matters!
I just had sex with 48 year old woman without using protection. Will she get pregnant at such an age. And after how many years woman stop reproducing.
Hello, can you please me, HSG when it is suitable to do it, I mean, period k kitne din bad, please help me.
I am in very much tension that I have done unprotected sex with my wife and sperm goes inside her vagina but yes after 2 hours of sex I give an ipill to her. So she is secure or not please tell me.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th Feb it was not sex but I touched my penis with her vagina without using condom Her periods are delayed by 5 days (now 24 March) in between we had unprotected sex for a while but I did not ejaculated and after then used condom on (18th March) but she took I-pill within 6 hours. I also took a Viagra before sex. As I can remember there was no Pre- ejaculation. Is she pregnant?
Hello Respected Doctors my wife age 30 years and I am 46 years. I want to know about ocp. We sexual meet most of days in week so wife take its regulatory, I want to know is is good for health or any problem in future?
I am due to do test on 5th december Monday to see if am I read on Internet saying if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant as need a child and got reply back and it said Yes you definitely get pregnant as had sex 1-2 days before most fertile time I no he cum in me as it went warm inside so is it true.
Hello doctor I am 23 years of age I am suffering from pcos .i m getting treatment of that bt my weight is gaining day by day what should I do now?
I am 27 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 45 kg. My period lasts only one day every month. What is the reason ?
Doctor. Pls answer my question. I am have a thalassemia. My husband is normal. If I am pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in first trimester? Some medicine will be effect to fetus.
Hello. Me and my girl had sex on 10th of Feb. Her date cycle for last month was 23rd of Feb. She didn't got menstrual till now. For confirmation, we checked with home preg test and the result was negative. She still feels that she might be preg. So I bought misoprostol (200mcg). Should she wait for some more time for her menstrual or she can use the tablet? Also can I consult anyone personal in Hyderabad?
Hey m suffering from pcos n my doctor has advised me to take 2 tablets of mychiro is this helpful in bringing my periods or not coz m having irregularities in my periods. Also can I get intimate with my would be hubby as m having pcod .is it safe to get intimate. Also how can I loose My weight.
I had a surgical abortion. I was given tetanus injection on my buttock. Its been 3 days yet the swelling and the pain of the injection is not gone. What should I do?
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.