Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Naditata PalshetkarYour feedback matters!
Hi am 20. My gf and I had oral sex but I rubbed my penis on her vagina may be inserted it half inch. I was worried so. I made her eat ipill. Yesterday but today she is feeling any problem or pain in stomach or anything. Is she safe? And I pill failed or not. She used ipill first time 2 months before that time she was suffering from pain but this is time no pain. Is everything ok?
I am a 19 Year Old Girl, Recently I was Sexually Active from Aug 6th - Aug 10th every day. For 2 days we had sex without any precautions but my partner withdrawing his sperms out when ever he was going to CUM. Then on 3rd day we had sex and he ejaculated his sperms inside me. And within next 11 hours I took iPill .Then after that we had sex 2 or 3 times but with condoms only. And now I am missing my PERIODS cycle. Last month my periods got started from 21st July to 26th July (Approx) and now in this current month I did not get any Periods till now. But I am feeling some pain of periods from last 4 5 days but no Periods till now. I am very much tensed now days, what should I Do now? I do not want to be pregnant.
I had sex with my gf bt. She missed he period on 16. Now its 20. What medicine should be taken to stop pregnancy please suggest some medicine and how to take it. Is there is no any type of side effect for it.
I am 41 years old . I am not pregnant. But my period suddenly stops for a month. What medicine should be taken?
Hello doctor I have asked question but there was no reply, Ian planning for pregnancy from last 3 months but there is no positive result as I stay in sharja I have consulted a general doctor m2tone tablets for making my periods regular from 40 days to 30 days and she asked me to take Clomid 50 mg 2 times from 5th day of my periods to 7th day and she asked me to take folicum folic acid tablet, this month from 9th day after my period I am using ovulation kit but it's showing negative today is my 15th days till when you want me to use that kit and every day we are having sex can you please tell me for 31 days of periods when will I ovalute till when you want me to use that kit I badly want a baby.
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which corrects the deformities or absence of the external ear. Otoplasty originated in ancient India during 800 BC.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.
Take saline drops soothe the inflamed nasal tissue.
Use a humidifier or simply inhale steam from a pot of boiling water.
Drink plenty of water.
Malaria can have a serious impact on reproductive health, experts said on the occasion of World Malaria Day today as they pointed out that, although rare, the disease can hamper semen quality in males and increase miscarriage risks in women.
When a man suffers from high-grade fever during malaria, he may develop severe azoospermia (no measurable level of sperm in semen), necrozoospermia (sperm in semen is either dead or immobile) or oligospermia (low sperm count),
However, in most of the cases, recovery occurs once the person is cured of malaria. Thus, success rates are comparatively low among couples who try to conceive around the period when the male partner is affected with malaria or has just recovered from the disease.
"Not many are aware that a parasitic disease like malaria can affect the reproductive health of both men and women. We sometimes see that quinine and chloroquine, the anti-malarial alkaloids that are used to treat the disease, impact the quality of sperm and blood levels of some reproductive hormones in males.
"In some cases, they also hamper the egg quality in females. Malaria also increases miscarriage risks. However, more research needs to be done to ascertain the exact effects of malaria on male and female infertility"
"The vulnerable group when it comes to malaria are children, pregnant women and the elderly. Malaria in pregnancy can cause a low birth weight infant, abortions and premature delivery and should not be ignored and treated early.
"An unexpected abortion of this nature can cause long-term infertility in patients"
Being diagnosed with malaria during pregnancy can harm both the mother and the unborn foetus. It can cause severe parasitic infection and anaemia in the foetus thus becoming a major cause of maternal mortality.
The disease can also cause premature birth or low weight, which leads to increased risk of neonatal mortality.
I am 29yrs old lady with complaints of pcod and hypothyroidism. I dont have child and its 3yrs of our marriage. Tell me doctor what all are treatments for this diseases.
I am 36 years old married women I am suffering from brest secretion since last 14 years. Mean while I consult 2 to 3 doctors and having some reports in 2007 in which she replied me that it is normal it will be cured after your marriage and having children but still it is not cured daily if I am going to check by pressing its having secretion 2-3 drops, well I do not feel any pain or tightness or any swelling. What to do. My height is 4.10" and weight is 47 kg. Regularly gyming is my hobby and by profession I am lecturer.
To soothe stiff and painful joints in your hands, apply mineral oil to your hands, put on rubber dish washing gloves, and place your hands in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes.