Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Mam I am pregnant. Me konse fruits khau jo mere health ke lia achhe rhe or kis tarah ka khana lu. Please help me.
I have endometriosis and pcos, I have a brown fluid that lasts a week at max, my doctor told me that. I had protected intercourse four days ago when I was around the days I had to get my period. The next day I got this brown flow, three days ago. And I haven't got my period. I'm worried because I don't know if it is implantation blood or my usual brown flow. And why is my period delayed. Thank you.
I had unprotected sex with my gf yesterday and my sperm has gone in its vagina what should I do she is still in running help me .
DoesvPrimolut N 5mg helps me to get my period even if I m having any kind of infection. please help me.
Hello, In last month till my period date. I have many pregnancy symptoms like nausea, sore nipples, back pain, fatigue etc. But yesterday (2 days prior to due date) I have my period. I don't know why this happened. Anyone please advise me. First day I had only spotting of pink and brown. But next day I have red flow. Thanks.
Can there be increase in endometrial lining thickness becoz of uterine polyp. Is it possible to have polyp of size 8.4mm for endometrium lining of 13mm thickness?
Earlier I asked how can I avoid pregnancy without using condoms and tablets. A doctor replied avoid intercourse during ovulation period. So please let me know When is an ovulation period. To avoid intercourse and pregnancy.
Hello doctor is this any possible way to reoccur molar pregnancy and how to prevent another molar pregnancy?
Dear Doctor, I and my girlfriend (26 yrs) had unprotected sex and she missed her period, that was due on 27/7/2015. She is very scare to go and consult with doctor. Can you suggest any medicine which can help. She is not allergic to any medicine nor she has any medical history. Please help.
Hello I am 24 years old female, married. I have little high levels of prolactin that is 44 and I am not pregnant. Is there anything to really worry about. Does it effect in getting pregnant? I am really stressed after knowing this.
I have a problem. Whenever I try for the intercourse with my wife. In between.or during intercourse period my body does not get the proper satisfaction. What may be the reason.& also I make sexual relationship with my wife once or twice in a year. I never feel the sexual requirement. Why is it like this?
I am 29 years old, 59 kgs, 10 weeks pregnant. What should be my food habits and what type of raw or dry fruits should I take? Is it good to take honey during pregnancy? please sir/ mam, suggest ne.
Menorrhagia is a medical condition in which a woman experiences excessive blood loss during menstruation. Though for some women, heavy bleeding might be normal, but Menorrhagia refers to such a condition in which a woman encounters anomalous bleeding. Generally, menstrual bleeding continues for a maximum period of seven days, however, in case of Menorrhagia, the bleeding continues for more than seven days.
Different causes are responsible for Menorrhagia. Some of the causes are mentioned below:
- In case of some women, miscarriage during pregnancy can lead to the development of Menorrhagia.
- Hormonal imbalance (especially Estrogen and Progesterone) can cause Menorrhagia.
- Any fibroid growth in the uterus region can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Birth control procedures like birth control shot, vaginal ring or intake of birth control pills can sometimes lead to a condition of Menorrhagia.
- For some women, anovulation (unable to ovulate at least once in a month) may result in Menorrhagia.
- Disorder related to platelet count can also cause Menorrhagia.
- Uterus cancer can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Maladies, related to kidney, liver or thyroid can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Sometimes, hereditary bleeding complications like Willebrand's disease (drop in the blood's clotting protein) can also cause Menorrhagia.
- At times, pelvic inflammatory diseases such as a fallopian tube infection can cause Menorrhagia.
The most common symptoms of Menorrhagia are as follows:
- Constant necessity to replace sanitary pads
- Unbearable menstrual cramps
- You may often notice passage of blood clots with regular bleeding
- Sometimes, the person may become anemic
- Body fatigue and drowsiness
Treatment for Menorrhagia: Menorrhagia is easily curable. Many treatment methods are available such as intake of iron tablets to prevent anemia, painkillers like Ibuprofen to control menstrual cramps and hormone therapy to cease excess bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.