Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naditata PalshetkarYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering from dark eye circle from 4 yrs. Female 21 yrs. Headache max time. Eye check up done, no such problem found. What should she do?
Respected Sir, I have two questions regarding my skin 1) My skin type is normal. And I am applying cream and powder of Johnson and sunscreen nivea. But I haven't apply any face wash till now so suggest one face wash which wil be best for my skin. 2)Last year I got chicken pox still two spots are there in my forehead please suggest one cream which will remove my spot permanently ? If possible mention the name of medicine with their price. It will be helpful to me if you provide the following information. Thank you.
Hello, I am suffering from anal pain from past 3-4 weeks but no rectal bleeding or an anal fissure. Why pain is there. Is this an infection? Feeling fullness in my anus and redness is there inside. I do have constipation problem and 2nd degree piles but what's the connection with continuous anus pain while sitting and will start by evening. Some times legs are also paining after the rectalPain. Please suggest me what's the problem.
I have uneven tone of skin. And some says. Its hereditary. It can't be even. So suggest me some homemade remedies for it.
I was diagnosed with anal fissure 2 years back and now all of a sudden I am getting pain on right side of anus and buttocks. Once blood was noticed during passing of stool.
Dear sir, I have taken medicine as per doctor's consult/treatment. I am suffering from anal fissure. I have get rid of hardness stood as dispose blood in anal fissure after take to medicine. But not for long time. Same position as hard stood in anal fissure in the present time. So, please proper guide for get rid of anal fissure. Waiting with thanks,
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.
My face skin has become very dull and there is no charm in it. It look very dead. Under eye skin is also very dull and drowsy and looks very tired. Is there any cream. Please suggest.
My skin is black I want to make it fair I am applying melaglow nowadays and it is getting fair but my question is that which face wash would be better for getting my skin fair.
My PSA is 3.8 which is in normal limits but ultrasound shows enlargement of prostrate.I am interested in homeopathic treatment if any if required. My age is 75 pl give detailed comment wtth medicine if any.Thanks
My skin is become dark in colour what should I do to make it fairer and smoother pls consult me home made remedies.
M having black spots on my face. I have consulted many doctor bt its still the same no result! is their any solution to get rid of this spots?
Sir I have severe hair loss give me suggestion to prevent hair loss and how remove dark spots on my cheeks.
I am suffering from frequent Sun tan due to high temperature. It's making my skin complexed. please help me out.
I am 19 yrs old and my lips have become black. Dont know whats the reason I dont smoke. What should I do to turn them pink or as they were earlier?
I am 25 years Girl I have ance n small holes on my face I am using erytop gel at night time and biluma cream in morning when going clg n I am using doxcyline tabletsbat night wat have to do to close that hole pls tel me dr.
My face has become so dull and I trying to keep the strict diet by avoiding unhealthy foods... But recent times I am consuming more tea and smoking to relieve my stress ... Is this the problem? . Wat do I do to keep my face so clean and rich looking
Hi I am Chethan 29 years of age male from Mysore. Since 12 years I'm facing acne problem and now their is a mark of dots on my face. What should I do to make clear skin.
Four Steps for Glowing Face:
1) Cleansing: Use ample amount of water to clean the face, you can use facewash, soap. Wash face in intervals to remove the dirt. Drink lots of water keep you hydrated.
2) Exfoliation: It includes the use of scrub like an almond crush, to remove the dead cells.
3) Moisturiser: After exfoliation wash the face and application of moisturiser to provide nourishment to the skin.
4) Sunscreen: It is used basically if one wants to go out to prevent from tanning, though it is less helpful.
Removal of makeup at night before sleep is essential. Always try to use least chemical/cosmetics on the face.