Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nadeem RaisYour feedback matters!
I am having some thyroid problem-hypo thyroid and am using thyronorm 75 mg for the last two years. Is consumption of this tablet continuously in anyway harmful? And have I got to take this tablet throughout my life.
I am gaining weight, which is apparently leading me to more health issues like high blood sugar, high blood pressure, also because of raised blood sugar my knee is suffering pain from last 6 Months. What should I do?
Is it good to consume Fenugreek whole for cure of diabetes With it be helpful to take Karela juice (a spoon) everyday in morning for diabetes control Shall it be taken whole year in every season.
Dear Sir, I am prediabetes. My HbA1c is 6.8%.two months before. Nowadays it is even low. My fasting sugar level is between 100-115 and pp 110- 130. My problem is whenever I have my meal. I feel dizziness and little bit heaviness for sometimes. Please suggest help me .
Suffering from knee pain and uric acid is 9.5 mg/dl and thyroid (TSH) is 5.78 uIU/ML. Please help me.
I am 52 year old male, having type2 diabetes for the last 14 years. Sugar levels are about 120/230. B. P around 130/85. Glycomet GP2 Forte/Biselect-10mg/Covance-D are taking before.
My daughter is 23 old and having tsh level of 6.53. What should I do? her t3 is 1.32 and t4 is 9.60.
What would be the perfect meal for a diabetic patient n any suggestions for speedy recovery of d disease?
My husband age 42 he had diabetes from last year yesterday he checks his sugar test before eating he has 158 and after eating he had 221 and thyroid 7.42. He taking homeopath with English medicine (I. E. Geminor m) and for thyroid 25 mig. Sir actually I want to know that he taking this medicine from one year it is okay or he should change to other medicines. Please give advice to me.
What is the common symptoms of the thyroid I feel a pain in my hand and my doctor daignos it the thyroid without any test can it possible to daignos thyroid without any test.
Please communicate the benefits for daily walking to the diabetic patients and is there any benefits for taking green tea 3 to 4 times in a day.
Hello doctor Meri girlfriend ko low thyroid hai kal test karwaya to pata chala hai aur bhi 8-9 test likh Ke diye hai doctor ne. Uska weight 67 kg hai please help me koi Darny Ki baat to nahi hai ismey Bahut pareshaan hu Mai aur usko bhi tension hai kahin kuch aur report me na nikly Mjhy Bas ye jaan na hai Ke wo 8-9 checkup kisliye karwatey hai doctor.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where the glucose level of the body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes - type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin, which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body.
This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems:
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve Damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound:
In order to ensure that the diabetic wound does not get infected, below mentioned methods can be used:
- Take care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of immediately, it can lead to bacteria build-up, which will lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problem turns big.
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly healing.