Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Laud
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. N LaudYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, I am 48 male. Weight 80 k.g.Working in Govt Office 10 am to 5 pm. Daily walking 4 to 5 k.m.Suffering from mild pain in the middle of back bone and some times in the waist since 2/3 days. Uric acid is normal. Since three years also suffering from mild pain in left low abdomen. MRI, Endoscopy report says ok. Ultrasound report says B/L nephrolithiasis & renal cyst of right side. Regularly taking medicine Olmezest AM 40 for B.P. Please advice me.
I am suffering from finger pain from the past two months I do not know I hurt my finger once and now it hurts again now. What should I do?
I'm having my largest finger of my feet poisoning, after I hurt it during a soccer match, help me cure it.
My age is 23. My height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Right half head pain and abdominal pain. Chest enlargement and too much belly fat. Excessive hair growth. Bone and muscle pain. High bp 150/100. My cortisol is 234ng/ml. Total testosterone is 2.21ng/ml. Where can be the problem in body?
After 6 years ago I daily drive the bicycle about 10 km per day but now I have leave the cycle drive and reason is that my both legs are very paining every time .what will be the solution for this?
My Fathers Back Bone Pains Highly He Is In A Bad Condition So Please Could Any doctor Tell Me What Medicine Should I Give Him.
I am a 50 yrs old man having back ache for the last 15 yrs and managing without much problem. Now I wish to improve my physical fitness and would like add cycling to my regular walking programme. What precautions can be taken. Kindly advice.
Does you back hurt only when you wake up in the morning or is it a chronic problem? If yes, then you need to take immediate steps to treat it. Back pain, being the common physical anomaly for people primarily in the age range of 35-50, is one of the top causes for office absenteeism and mid-life lethargy and fatigue. Usually back pain indicates an underlying problem that involves the nerves, bones and muscles.
Here are some risk factors for back pain:
- Stress related to work
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
- Anxiety and depression
- Being overweight
- Over exercising
- Strenuous physical work outs
There are varied reasons as to why back pain may occur. Discussing the causes of back pain is beyond the purview of this article; the focus is now going to be on some of the stretches one can practice to get relief from back pain:
- Downward dog: A classic yoga pose, the downward dog stretches the entire back, hamstrings and the whole of the leg. Begin the process in a classic push up pose with the palms and toes on the floor. Keeping your back straight, lift your tailbone up and straighten your legs. Push the heels to the floor and breathe to get the most out of this stretch.
- Child’s pose: A simple stretch, it begins with you sitting back on your buttocks and then stretching the arms in front of you. Keep your forehead on the floor and breathe slowly.
- Cat cow pose: If your common complaint is that of a sore and painful back, then this is one of the best stretches for you. A very simple pose, you begin by sitting on all fours, then transitioning into the cat pose by pushing your spine upwards. Hold the pose for one breath and then go to the cow pose wherein you lift your buttocks and the head while scooping your spine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.