Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MustfaYour feedback matters!
Im a female height 5.10 n 75kgs. I want to lose weight. Can you tel how much weight I should reduce n perfect measurements for my height.
My height is 5'4inch I am a boy. please tell me the best height increasing syrup. And fairness cream for face.
Hello mam, I took denabol and stanazol for my bodybuilding competition now I want to flush out them from my body how can I do this?
Kindly suggest a solution for uncontrollable urination. Sometimes he face problems like wet bed and difficult to hold urine in winters and rainy seasons. Is it any severe problem. He is in his teens only. There is no other disease or medication right now. Please do advice any medicines for it.
I am 18 years old and my height is very short is there any chances of getting good height in future?
I am suffering from pimples problem my face getting damaging can help me by give a solution for that.
Which is best time to take milk So the whole power of milk can transfer to my body And what should I mix in it to increase it power Presently I used to mix 1 spoon turmeric and 2 spoons of born vita and 1 spoon of sugar Suggest me some thing like that Need to increase height 5 to 6 inches.
What should I add in multani mitti to make it effective for oily skin, whiteheads ,blackheads and pimples/acne?
I am a 27 year old female I HV 8 months baby by normal delivery. But now I have hair loss problem what should I do?
I tried to sleep every 12 midnight cause I have a class tomorrow morning but I can't. I think I had an insomnia what should I do?
I am 27 year old and I have head and hand, eyes pain due to hard work since long time, what should I do ?
I am a 31 year and my height is 150 cm, vegetarian. Over last 3 years during pregnancy and post pregnancy I gained weight and now I am 65 kgs. Which is 15 kgs overweight I guess. I started gym training for last 2 months. After doing hell lot of workout I am not losing even a single kg but just a few inches. I guess diet can be a problem. Can you please suggest.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
Pros of female condoms:
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.