Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh DevpuraYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year old man Facing problem of lower back pain I think it is due to herniated disc pain in both legs in standing position.
I feel pain in my heels when I walk after sitting for a long time. The pain goes when I walk or stand for a few minutes. What could be the reason? And how can I win over this problem? please suggest me.
I'm 50 yrs female, I have backache down to leg & reverse, frozen shoulder (l)/cervical pain goes to the head, arms and fingers & reverse back.
Hello doctor I am pawan I am 42 year old man. I have knee pain problem last two months in every night please suggest me thanks.
I am having a knee problem from a longtime. Have tried many medicines also. I need some suggestion to remove my pain.
Sir/madam, I am 29 years old. I have headache since 1999. Ct scan brain done in two times. Report was normal. Sometimes pain in the back of head. Sometimes it is front, sometimes its one sided. And I had typhoid fever 2004. 2 months treatment taken. After that recovered. And my hair lost. Then I had rheumatic fever with poly arthritis. Penciline injection was taken for 6 times after that penciline allergetic and stopped injection. Tab kaypen taken for 4 years. Then in 2005 I had tb lymphadenitis. First I took 6 month course treatment. After cured. Again I had. That time 8 month course taken. In 2007 I had appendicitis. Montoux test done, that' s positive. Appendisectomy done. Hpr report normal. Then I had hypothyroidism, thyronorm 50 mcg taking.
I am 23 years old suffering from knee joint pain and my toe pains suddenly some times what might be the reason?
My grandmother has back pain from last 4 months when she take medicine in 3 4 days the pain reduce but after few days it's start again what I do help please.
My mom is around 60 years. She is having rheumotoid artheritis problem for the last one year. Wat will be the remedy.Please suggest
I am gout patient, I working out heavily at gym in order to reduce my Uric acid level also I am talking very less protein diet just want to know cucumbers increases Uric acid level when taken as salad with meal also please let me know if heavy work out at gym will have any adverse affect on my body.
Before three years back I was chiving tobacco. At present my mouth is not open much big. It'd became very little. It's create problems to me. Sir/Madam give me solutions?
Suffering from throat problem since last 1 year. Neck pain and feeling weak and tired along with weight loss and becoming skinny. Bad breath, sore throat and always exhausted. Can you please suggest me what to do and what might my problem.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.