Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Pooja ThackerYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from obesity I want to loose weight I am avoiding fast foods and all other fatty foods. But nothing is working at all. Please suggest something to me.
I have itching in neck I do not know if it is tonsil or ulcer. How to identify? Please give some weight loss tips in addition. Thanks in advance.
I am 21 years old, 3 and half months ago I was detected with tuberculosis. My weight from then has increased from 50 to 57.
My father's weight is 78. His age is 60. He is trying to reduce his weight but can't.plz suggest proper diet plan for him. What should he eat? In early morning, lunch,in the evening and dinner. He has little bit of thyroid problem, little bit uric acid, too much gas problem. His pressure is normal. He has been suffering from prostate enlargement problem since his childhood. What should he do to reduce urine problem?
Although having enough meals I feel very tired and also the body temperature also does not remain normal.what can be done for this?
I am 28 yrs old and my current weight is 51kg. So because of that I look fat from upper half of body. I also have a problem of mensuration from last 7-8 yrs. As it is not regular so I have to take medicines. I start doing exercise to loose weight. Please provide me a diet chart so that I can get back a perfect body shape. Thanks.
What will to eat before starting exercise (Push ups, sit ups etc.)? Or it can do in empty stomach? Or which fruit is there to take before sex. Or gain weight some weight in body?
I'm 26 5'1" 69 kgs. I've controlled my food very nicely but still my weight is not being controlled. I don't do gym or running yoga any sports. I want to control my weight & want to reduce 10 kgs. Is it possible to do without doing those physical activities ?
I am 32 year of age and I am suffering from acidity problem. Regularly after 5 p. M. In evening I started getting reflux symptoms and I cannot have my dinner and also I had started feeling very weak and lazy- no wish for exercise and tummy is growing big day by day.
I'm suffering from weakness till 1 month. My weight is 40 kg and I am 20 years old boy. Someone suggest me to get small amount of alcohol or beer for health. So I want to ask you is it good. Please suggest me.
Hi doc. I am a 24 years male. My height is 6 foot and my weight is 69. Still I am looking thin. Is it perfect height n weight for me. If not then what it should be. Pls.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.