Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Health clinicYour feedback matters!
I am 172 cm tall with good physical strength but my weight is only 50 kg from last three years. Please suggest me a good diet plan which can help me.
Hi I am male 28 years My weight is 100 kg My hight 5.11 inches Please give me advise for weight loss.
Recently I checked my vitamin D and it came out 9 ng/ml, so my doctor prescribed me 60,000 ui vitamin D3 once a week for 2 months along with a calcium supplement daily for 2 months. Its been more than a month now and I have not seen any effect yet, can I please get a proper dosage so I can increase my vitamin D.
Good evening sir/madam, I am suffering from Vitamin B12 deficiency and so I am taking nurokind plus injection weekly ,can you tell how time it will take to recover from side effects caused by this injection.
I am a 23 year old male with man boobs. I was obese earlier but lost about 15 kgs. Then I also have developed muscles on biceps, my forehands are thin. But the fat seems to be still accumulated near tummy and chest. You can say I am skinny fat. I am 5'6 and weight is 62 kgs. Please suggest me what should I do. I am ready for anything, any diet changes, exercise routine change, lifestyle change, everything.
I am 20 years old boy I am having 43 kg weight. I can use the supplements for gaining weight without gym or not.
I am 22 yr, my weight is 62, and height is 5 inch ,can you please suggest me a proper diet for loose weight.
I was a traveler and no good food habits so my body became week now I am interested to build my immune and body by multivitamins/food habits/food supplement/exercises/Gym/yoga etc wanted to know from where I need to start and what to start whom to consult. Please help.
How to gain weight .any medicine for gaining weight. Age 21 and weight 35. Lecoria problem also. Vagina infection before doing sex with husband .and infection will be like do din shi hua fir suru .i apply a skin cream .but no effect.
Which foods can increase my chest muscle. I look very slim. Chest look ugly bone. So suggest me strong methods.
Many times we forget about the importance of our health in the race to pursue our careers and goals. We take our bodies for granted and keep working them without stopping for a breath. While some may have mastered this art, there are many who may not be able to cope with such a lifestyle and may end up falling ill. The most common problem that most people suffer from is stomach upset, gas, or stomach pain, and all of this may be because of not eating right or having irregular eating habits.
It is due to such problems that people fall ill and then go to the doctor with a problem that may take much longer to treat. However, if the patient starts to check in with the doctor before the stomach pain worsens, it may be easier to treat because very often the pain arises from stomach ulcers. Ulcers are sores that are caused on the lining of the stomach or the oesophagus or even on the intestines. In serious cases, the sores may cause great damage to the stomach and may lead to much worse issues. However, with the right intake of food, the damage may be controlled in combination with medicines and treatment from experts.
Foods to avoid
In controlling the spread of stomach ulcers or peptic ulcers, it may be important to know the food that should be avoided so that the medicines and treatments taken for controlling the problem may work better. Here is a list of foods that you should avoid:
- Hot beverages such as tea, coffee, cocoa and milk should be avoided because they cause acid imbalance in the stomach.
- Anything that may contain caffeine should also be avoided.
- Alcohol should be completely avoided by those suffering from peptic ulcers.
- Citric or sour drinks such as grape or orange drinks should also be avoided for remaining at ease.
- Any spicy powders or seasonings, such as pepper, chilli powder and garlic should be excluded from the diet.
- Anything that is made from milk or cream and is extremely fatty in nature should not be consumed.
- Flavoured cheese that is strong and spicy should not be eaten.
- Meats that include high levels of fat or those that are highly seasoned should be completely avoided.
- Chillies or peppers in any form should be kept away from your diet.
- Anything that is made from tomato should also be avoided, such gravy, sauces or raw tomatoes.
When you start to keep your diet clean and healthy, it may be much easier for your doctor to cure you of stomach ulcers.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
I always feel to take rest. I do not know why i'm feeling like this. I need to energy to do work. Please give solution for this. My request.
I have vitamin d3 deficiency. I have pain of bones .in my feet it feels more. I can not take capsules. I have a kind of phobia. Please suggest me what can I eat except medicine.
Can I take ashavganda, shatavari,gokhshura, safe musli together at same time in a day for good body.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.
An effective treatment procedure for the condition called eustachian tube dysfunction is balloon tuboplasty. It is a modern surgical procedure which places a small balloon-like device in the blocked eustachian tube. The procedure offers long term relief to patients and has proven very effective in opening the blocked eustachian tube.
What is eustachian tube dysfunction?
The back of the throat and the middle of the ear is connected via the eustachian tube. This tube is filled with air and opens up while yawning or chewing. It does so to maintain or equalize air pressure on both sides of the ear drum. If the eustachian tube does not perform optimally, it prevents air from passing and obstructs while regulating air pressure. The blockage causes severe ear pain, ringing in ears and/or hearing loss. Common causes of blockage are sinus, common cold or ear or nose infection.
Balloon Tuboplasty procedure
If the occurrence of the obstruction is rare, then it is not a cause of worry, but if it is frequent, then surgical placement of tubes in eardrums might be required. In this procedure, a modified PTA catheter is introduced into a eustachian tube with the help of a special micro endoscope that allows the catheter to be placed in the right position. After the catheter has been positioned properly within the eustachian tube, the balloon present on its distal end is inflated.
The pressure is kept unchanged for 2 minutes, and then the balloon is deflated. After deflation, the catheter is removed under endoscopic vision. The results attained by using this technique show that the procedure for dilation of eustachian tube is very safe, simple and effective. Moreover, it confirms that balloon tuboplasty is favorable for those patients with stenosis of the ear tube. For assessment of objective and subjective parameters concerning postoperative results a specific scale identified as ETS is used.
Success rate of balloon tuboplasty
This modern procedure has proven to have an astounding success rate based on results obtained from clinical studies. Also, tympanogram normalization rate was found to be greater than control subjects treated with medical management alone. The improvement in the quality of life measures is also found to be higher. Moreover, zero risk or reported adverse effects concerning device or procedure was found.
The eustachian tube balloon dilation procedure does have associated risk factors. Associated risks may include tissue and mucosal trauma or carotid artery injury. Before opting for this procedure, it is highly advised to consult highly reputed doctors and know the details of the procedure and whether you are the right candidate for such a procedure. Being aware of all possible risks and benefits shall help you make an informed decision and achieve beneficial results.