Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Nazreen ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have pain on my head and how I enjoy our life I am in depression maximum time please help me doctor.
How can I get rid of cleithrophobia its like getting locked alone in a room or toilet anywhere please let me know thank-you.
I feel so much irritation. When I wake up in morning. I am a student n I am preparing for exams. Bt I am not able to concentrate in morning because of above reason. please suggest some tips so that I can get rid of this depression.
Dear Lybrate. Help me out. How can I concentrate in my studies. I can't remember properly what I heard in yesterday's class, but I know what exactly it mean and I can't able to think do same thing next day. How to increase my memory power. Thanks.
Respected doctor. I have heard that people breathing can help in reducing anxiety and keeping mind calm. Is it true? If yes please guide what is proper breathing. Thanks.
I am 18 years old student I feel weakness I am not able to learn quickly what to do? I want fast learning.
I am a last year college student. I was good at public speaking and I got a lot of prizes during my schooling and good at studying as well. But from my childhood I was an introvert. At +2 time I started reading myself and started changing my behaviour but still I couldn't achieve the same. Now I am not that much introvert as before but still my behavioural skills are bad. I always fails to keep my relationships alive and making or interacting with people in a new place. Also fails to talk to someone for a long time. I would like to change this attitude but couldn't do that. Please help me to become more social.
Throw away your cigarettes, lighters, and ash trays if you haven't already
Avoid caffeine, which can make you feel jittery; try drinking water instead
Hang out with non-smokers; most people don't smoke, so you should have options
Go to a place where smoking isn't allowed; unless you want to break the law, you won't light up
Get plenty of rest and eat healthy; lack of sleep and too much sugar can trigger you to smoke
I don't what was the problem with me, I always wanted to quit, I don't want anything from life just wanted to end everything always wanted to die. Please help, me I hate myself.
1. Accept the reality of what has happened.
2. Accept and experience the full negative emotional impact. For example, it’s likely to damage your self-confidence and undermine your self-esteem. You are also likely to experience loss.
3. Talk about it with people who understand and care. This will help you to process the negative emotions so you can start to heal and move on with your life.
4. Change the way you think about yourself and the negative experience. See it as something you can learn and grow from – and not as something that destroys your life.
5. “When one door closes another opens” so get back in the game and embrace life again. Set yourself new goals, and embrace a dream again. Something even better may be waiting for you!
Always my husband is not so responsible towards me and my children. He only wants his mother and sister. He treats them very luxurious and I n my children even not the needful. I am very much worried and suffering how he deals with us in our married life of six years. How he will be responsible, I made him the possibility to attend counselling with every matured people, but he blindly after his mother and sister neglecting us. Basic information is about my husband.
My dad 76 yrs quit smoking after 50 yrs, it has been 3 months still he has tingling head, anxiety, tension etc.
I get pre cum early in the morning and all the medicines do not work so please advice me something that works not something you hope works. Ive tried sensival, duloxe (antidepressants) they seemed to work for a while then stopped Ive tried ashwagandha, acdiphos, staphysgiria (did not work at all) Soya beans works but very occasionally.
My daughter is 19 years old. She is having treatment for psychosis. Is their any natural remedy for it?
I am 48 years old male. I am addicted badly to alcohol. Previously I was under treatment and also took pysactric advice for more than one year was ok and did not consume. Past 3 months is horrible. My wife and child has walked away , friends shun me. I have become a loner. Only one thing I have is my job. Please help.
Having a small setback doesn't mean you're a smoker again. Most people try to quit smoking several times before they kick the habit for good. Identify the triggers or trouble spots you ran into and learn from your mistakes.
1. You're not a failure if you slip up. It doesn't mean you can't quit for good.
2. Don't let a slip become a mudslide. Throw out the rest of the pack. It's important to get back on the non-smoking track now.
3. Look back at your quit log and feel good about the time you went without smoking.
4. Find the trigger. Exactly what was it that made you smoke again? decide how you will cope with that issue the next time it comes up.
5. Learn from your experience. What has been most helpful? what didn't work?
6. Are you using a medicine to help you quit? call your doctor if you start smoking again. Some medicines cannot be used if you are smoking at the same time.