Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Radhika KamatYour feedback matters!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and suffering from back pain after my cesarian operation. I have been taking calcium tablets and pain killers. How can I get rid of this problem? I am suffering from this problem from past two years.
I once punched in the wall, it started to pain but I took it casually as I have had practice before. But this time the pain stayed, it didn't pain normally but during a handshake/ writing it pained right above the pinky finger in right hand. I went to see a doctor an got an x-ray done for the right hand, he said he saw no fracture's and said there must be some ligament torn and thus told me to get some wrist splint apparatus for my hand. I didn't get that as it was not available in the pharmacy. Later the same night my whole right arm went complete numb, and I wasn't even putting any pressure on it. When I woke up it was still a bit numb. The arm went cold. Being sleepy I managed to wear a sweater and slept. The hand was fine next morning. During bath today my hand started getting a bit stiff, whenever I even tried to make a knuckle it hurt. It also hurt in the muscle right above the elbow. The arm went stiff after being in the shower for 10-15 mins. Also it was warm water shower. After coming out it felt normal again. Can anyone please tell me what to do? I am a kind of workout freak as well, and I can't even do one push up as it pains in tge right hand.
Hello sir I am having back pain since last few days. And also I am having ichness in my eyes. What to do.
I have a pain in my wrist. It started coz my arm was in improper position while sleeping. I have been applying moov since a week. The pain has not reduced yet. What should I do?
Am 22 years old female, I get right abdominal pain every 4-6 months once. It's very severe pain, scanning report shows nothing, it shows a mild increase the urinary palette. Doctors tell it's due to urine infection and prescribe medicine. Does it have any worse impact on my health in feature? Is there any permanent solution for this problem? Please suggest.
After I wake up, my foot is paining while walking. But after some time it ll be okay. This happens daily only after I wake up. Is this because of overweight.
I am 45 years old, I get back pain right side, very often, even after oil massage and porkozhi massage, a mild pain seems to be felt in the right side leg.
What can I do to get relief from back pain and I am also suffering from fever. please tell me how can I get relief from this?
I am 28 year old. I am getting pain suddenly sometimes in day while I am sitting long times, but not in the night. I am taking these medicine pyridium, pantop, ceftum 250 mg, citralka, dynapar two times in a day after food. I am feeling better. Anybody can suggest me I am going right or no? Please help me.
I have pain in right arm, since I m type one diabetic from 12 years what is the reason and what should I take care.
I have pain in my legs its swelling is increasing day by day. I had shown to many specialist's bt its swelling is not decreasing. And my back spinal chord too pains a lot please help me out.
Last month in bike accident my leg got fracture. I tried ayurvedic treatment. But my leg not settled properly. Could you set it with out operation?
suffer ing from back pain from last four years. My weight is 95 kg So please advice me from recover.
Hello, my name is shohaib. I'm come here for my mother. She's having pain in her foot since 12-15 days. So somebody help me for any suggestions so I can help her please. Thank you.
Have you suffered from a dislocated kneecap and are looking for effective treatment options? A dislocated kneecap is a very common form of injury that takes around six weeks time to heal. It is generally caused by a blow or a change in direction when your leg is planted on the ground. Such injuries are common during sports and dancing. The patella or knee cap, which sits at the front of the knee, glides over a groove in your joint, on straightening or bending your leg. Dislocations make it come out of the groove, leading to the tearing of the supporting tissues.
- When your kneecap gets dislocated, it is likely to look out of place, or the angle will seem odd.
- Other symptoms include severe knee pain, inability to walk, swelling of the knee, inability to straighten the knee, and a popping sensation in the knee.
- A dislocated knee cap is not something very serious and it pops back in place on its own in many cases. However, it is recommended for you to get it diagnosed and treated by a health professional.
- In case your knee cap goes back into place on its own, you should visit a minor injuries unit or MIU, or an accident and emergency department.
- If your kneecap does not go back into place by itself, you need to call an ambulance and avoid trying to put it back in place by yourself.
- On the way to the hospital, or while you wait for the ambulance to arrive, you should sit, keeping your leg in a position that is most comfortable for you.
- If your kneecap does not correct itself by the time you reach a hospital, it has to be manipulated back in place by a doctor. This process is called reduction.
- You will be given medication to ensure that you keep relaxed and free from pain during the procedure.
- After the knee cap is put back in place, an X-ray has to be undertaken to check out if your bones are in the right position. Signs of other damages are also analysed.
- After the procedure, you will be prescribed painkillers. Your leg will be immobile and put in a removable splint for some time.
- For effective recovery, you should undergo physiotherapy for several weeks.
A surgery for a dislocated kneecap may only be required to be undertaken in case of a fracture or associated injuries like a ligament tear. A surgery may also be required in case you had experienced a knee cap dislocation in the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.