Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Monika KukrejaYour feedback matters!
Is mala d is helpful to take after 72 hours of unprotected sex If yes than how many tablet she take.
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
Benefits of Camphor
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhimseni Camphor (Kapoor). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I am 20 years old. I am a women and I have a period problem I am facing irregularities in periods. What should I do?
I have gone through hormonal test. All tests r normal except. Rubella. Which is positive - 44.14 IU/ml. What it show? Isn't its reason for non conceive?
Hi I got periods and this time bleeding was black in color. Is there any problem? Do I need to have a checkup? Please suggest. Thanks & regards.
How does miscarriage happen ? Why is there a feeling of vomiting after I eat . It has been happening since the last day of my period.
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. I always have pain in my breasts and along with that I get feeling of something tight in my left chest and especially on the lower left chest. I never feel shortness of breath but I always have this tight feeling in chest. I fear of heart disease but my blood pressure n ecg is Normal. Could you pls tell me how do I rule out that there is no problem in my heart. N how do I get rid of breast pain.
My cousin sister is 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. In a vaginal ultrasound there is no cardiac activity. One week before a vaginal ultrasound has done growth was good, cardiac activity was recorded. But now as I mentioned above after a week in a vaginal ultrasound there no cardiac activity and size is same as last week doctor said.
I am 32 years old female, delivered a baby 3 years back c section, post pregnancy weight had stabilised but my menstrual cycle never came back to normal ever since and past 2 /3 months my stomach is bloating and unnecessary weight gain inspite of strict diet and regular walks and exercise please help.
Modern Homoeopathy has newly introduced a scientifically advanced system of homoeopathy based on clinical practices which include some new concept of development along with a traditional system of homoeopathy.
Complete Cure: Modern homoeopathy completely recovers the diseases and patient as a whole in the physical, mental and holistic way in order to prevent relapse of diseases for rest of life which is very essential and important. Most importantly, Modern Homoeopathy allows treatment of multiple diseases with same medicines at the same time, along with the rest of existing treatment.
Easy: In Modern homoeopathy, we use different types of medicinal forms and scales like decimal potency, centimal potency, 50 millisimel potency, mother tinctures, biochemic medicines, patents etc.
In Modern Homeopathy, mode of medicinal intake is very easy which can be taken without any confusion under the guidance of an expert homoeopathic consultant. Modern Homeopathy does not believe in the traditional law of homoeopathy that while taking homoeopathic medicines, there should be a restriction of high smelling foods or any other such thing.
Safe: In modern homoeopathy, there are no side effects of medicines even after use of highly potentised medicinal selection as per requirement of response or stages of diseases. As we know that in 'homoeopathy potentisation process', the power or potency or quality of medicines will increase gradually and simultaneously its quantity of medicinal substance will be reduced, hence, chances of side effects are almost nil.
Fast: The most differential concept of modern homoeopathy is its fast treatment process which gives it tremendous difference from the old system of homoeopathy, because in modern homoeopathy as of now 4,000 new medicines are available and 0-50 lakh potency is available, which are scientifically proved and capable of curing any health disease without any side effects.
Cost-Effective: Modern Homoeopathy even after its multi-dimensional importance is very cost-effective in comparison to the rest of the other branches of medical science.