Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
I am 20 years old. Girl. I took I am having two times a month bleeding. I took ipill. Is it because of ipill or something else?
My daughter is 9 years and 5 feet tall .She got her periods last month and not grown even a cm tall since .I am 5.6 my husband is 5.10 but we both had puberty in late teens .will she grow any taller I am concerned.
My mother is 51 years old, and over the past one year, she has been having cough problems. This seems to happen every two days (sometimes before food, sometimes after). On some of these occasions it is just cough, but on others it leads her to throw up (not necessarily food, sometimes only phlegm). One of the previous doctors she had consulted, recommended she take an endoscopy of esophagus, but she is not comfortable with that. Do these symptoms have anything to do with menopause? is there an alternative to endoscopy? if endoscopy is a must, can it be done with anesthesia? kindly advice. Someone I know from work has consulted with you for their mother who had similar symptoms, hence seeking your guidance.
I am 30 years old female. I hv lump in the neck for while now, I consulted ENT in RML hospital, initially they have advised thyroid profile, anti-tpo which came normal. Later they did ultrasound and found- 26x38 mm echogenic nodule rim in right lobe and further advised FNAC . Report states Atypical-Suspicious - Follicular Neoplasm-Bethesda GradeIV. Now what should be my next step as doctor said surgery needed which I want to avoid if possible. I am sole earning member and money is great deal for me. Kindly advise the best could be done in my case?
I am bachelor and am 41 years old. Now I have problem with uterus fibtorid. How to shrink uterus fibroids. If any treatment for this without surgery.
My wife's period missing since last 16 days. She checked pregnancy with kit at home three times 6, 10 & 15 days, all are negative. We are married 2012 and looking child. Till we have no baby. We checked with thee doctor and did all the test. They were normal. We conducted this test in May 2016. Please advise.
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is
A miscarriage: There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is
Rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy—one that is not in its usual place in the uterus—for example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of a corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor:Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours.
Hello Dr. I am one year married women. I want to get pregnant very soon. After complete checkup my Dr. prescribed me clomiphene citrate 50 mg n Estradiol valerate 2 mg. And cabergoline tablets and Meprate tablets for conceiving. My questions is this tablets Good for pregnancy? please reply soon dear Dr.
I have pain in my vagina yesterday I did sex so please it's to paining it's not for the first time but yesterday I think I got hurt inside.
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
My wife got pregnancy and she is now 8th month When she is in 3rd month she undergone Thyroid test and the result was 13.73, when she was 5th month also undergone Thyroid test, the result was 3.73, and dosage (thyronorm 50 mg) was same for the both times and now in 8th month when she undergone Thyroid and the result was 5.52 and dosage was increased to 75 mg of thyronorm, whether it is correct or excess dosage and please clarify what are the effects to the baby due to increase of thyroid from 3.73 to 5.52.
I am 28 year old female. I am married back two years. I have history of three abortion hence this time I got the pregnancy positive. My menstrual periods are irregular. Menses for only 2 days. Hence my lmp was 6 jan 2015 but I got my upt weakly positive on 14 feb 2015. Then on next day of usg there was no sure signs of pregnancy. Advise for repeat usg then I repeated my usg on 24 jan which was presence of heart beat. Again on 15 april I have done usg which is nor normal and 13 weeks pregnancy. Now on 26 may I repeated my usg which states that fetal gestation age is 17-18 weeks and 200 -50 gms. According to lmp I comes in 20 weeks 1 day. Bt the foetas is of 17-18 weeks below 10 percentile. So doctor the report states that the doppler umbilical cord blood flow shows resistance so what is next step presently i'm on aspirin 75 mg. Kindly advise me. Again repeat usg is been advice after 15 days.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.