Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I am suffering from Parkinsons disease (Parkinsonism PSP) for the last six years. Initially I had some tremors in the right leg, which has spread to the right hand also. Consequently, my writing became smaller and today I am not able to write anything in length. My voice has also become slurry and since last October I have developed some imbalancing problem also. As a result I can fall backwards while standing. My MRIs are clear. Recently I had TRUDAT scan which says that ' There is an overall relative decrease in 99m Tc trodat uptake in bilateral striata : mild reduction in uptake in the right side and moderate on the left side.' Moreover, I have a tendency of walking on toes. There is hypomimia and altered speech as described above with Myerson's sign positive. May please advise as to how to prevent the falls. I am residing in Delhi.
My mother both hands figures are senseless she caught everything but which she caught did not know. What is the problem and what is the solution.
He hace pain in his head regular between a little period. And attack like MIRGI. Some doctors told us that he has brain tumour. And they said operation is only treatment for him. Please give me advice exept operation.
I had get right side face paralysis 1 year ago. I had consulted a doctor & I get cured but after 1 year I feel some residual paralysis & some heath problem. What is the reason? Thanks
I suffered lead poisoning 5 years back. Treated with chelation therapy with medicine cilamin 250mg. In 2012 suffered mild stroke on left side of body. MRI done on brain and it was ok. NCV test was ok. But Now suffering from allergy, backpain with multiple slipped disc, sciatica on left leg, IBS, numbness in left side of body, weakness in left side brain, short term memory loss. I am not recovering from back pain though Physiotherapy along with exercise has been done many times. Doctors usually only gave medicine like gabapentin and calcium with vitamin d3, but they don't suggest anything. It only gives me temporary relief. Is all above diseases are after affects of lead poisoning. Please give consultation?
My body suffering from shivering and trembling often while drinking a glass of water etc ie. Doing normal routine work please suggest medicines.
My mother is 58 years old and had suffered migraine for 30 years but the problem reduced a lot after menopause. But still she gets sudden onsets of acute migraine headaches like currently for past 10-15 days she has very severe migraine pain. What are the medicines suggested for immediate relief. Thanks.
Hi my mother have some problem have acidity in summer season and my mother face low bp problem or both leg bejyni hoti my mother's feel krti unki body m jaan ni humesa thaki thaki sa mhsus hotaa hai please help me any home remedy please.
My dad has been suffering from epilepsy for about 40 years and he has been on medications such as phenobarbital 60 mg and I would really like the seizures to stop, can I have some advise please?
I am 20 year old female and have some facial problems since birth. I can not close my left eyelid and it is always tearing. I cannot smile properly and it is so weird when smile goes to only one side. I can not lift my left eyebrows too. People used to mock me since childhood and it become too stressful to face public. I have lost all my confidence and happiness due to this problem and have searched about this situation. I found my condition is called facial nerve palsy. What should I do to cure this completely. Could this be cured completed. This made my life so pathetic and I am fed up of this. My future, happiness and confidence has been destroyed due to this. What should I do?
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.