Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohire
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohireYour feedback matters!
Sir, I ve been suffering from Headache in the rear part of the head for a period of over 1 year, I am feeling it severe early in the morning when I am on the bed. diminishing after 1/2 of an hour. Is it migraine pain.
I have a numbness in my feet for the past 4 years. I was having alcohol for the past 15 years. Now totally stopped 4 years back. Please tell me is there is any cure in homeo?
I often have headache & I am diagnosed with migraine. Could you please tell me What are the trigger factors for migraine?
My father paralysed (hemiplegia) three months ago and walking with stick Now in doppler test carotid artery right side (ICA) blockage 76% what are the treatments for this? Is surgery advisable or Medicine?
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
My brother 45 years old and suffering from Down Syndrome for the past 8 years. Now acute. Any treatment? Any old age home for free treatment?
Hello doctor I have migration and brain pain problem last one year I am 41 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am suffering from migraine. What should be best option for treatment. A) alopathic (it make me drowsy and sleepy whole day) b) ayurvedic (its hot potency make gastric) c) alopathic (so long waiting)
Regardless of whether the cause is a tumor, trauma, stroke or any other illness, any injury which inflicts damage on your brain cells is considered to be a brain damage.
There are two types of brain damage, both of which interfere with the standard functioning of the brain.
- Acquired brain injury (ABI): Either resulting from a tumor or a neurological illness, for instance a stroke, this type of brain injury originates from the cellular level and is commonly linked with brain pressure.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): It results from any damage imparted to the skull usually from an external and physical force like a blow to the head or a head accident, which in turn damages the brain.
How severe the brain damage is depends largely on the type of brain injury. Mild brain injuries are temporary, causing headaches, memory lapses, nausea and confusion. On the other hand, severe brain injuries cause cognitive, physical and behavioral impairments which are often life-changing and permanent.
Acquired brain injuries may be caused by:
- Being exposed to toxic substances
- Choking, strangulation or drowning
- Heart attacks
- Neurological illnesses
- Illegal drug abuse
Traumatic brain injuries are usually caused by:
- Car accidents
- Sports injuries
- Physical violence
- Head blows
- Falls and other mishaps
Whether acquired or traumatic, symptoms of brain damage can be classified under four major groups:
1. Cognitive symptoms generally include
- Having a hard time processing information or expressing thoughts
- Difficulty in understanding others or abstract concepts
- Memory loss
- Short attention spans
2. Physical symptoms generally include
- Excessive physical fatigue
- Extreme mental fatigue
- Persistent and frequent migraines or headaches
- Sleep disorders
- Light sensitivity
- Loss of consciousness
- Slurred speech
3. Perceptual symptoms generally include
- Spatial disorientation
- Smell and taste disorders
- Heightened pain sensitivity
- Changes in hearing, seeing, or touch sensations
- Unable to perceive time
- Balance problems
4. Emotional or behavioral symptoms generally include