Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini GadeYour feedback matters!
Hello, my father is suffering from low bp, what should they do to increase bp to normal level, and is! sugar is harmful to him?
I want to loose my weight. I'm trying but its getting hard for me day by day. What could I do so that I have an easy way to have good body.
I have a problem of Indigestion and stomach is not getting clean properly and due to that I always have acidity in my stomach. Please help me with the medicine without any side effects. Thanks.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Dear doctor, I am 24 single. I am facing some grey hair. Not much bt one or two. What is cause and how to get rid of it? Can I cut those hair or remove it from the root? If I do so, what will happen doctor? Will it increase the amount of grey hair? Help me doctor.
I have affected throat infection on frequently. What are the reason to affect this one and how to solve the problem.
My bilirubin 2.6 and lately I feel like a little discomfort in the liver region, little sort of pain, while my bowel and pee remain normal. What could be the reason?
My father underwent CABG 3 months back ,but hez continuously experiencing problem in sleeping. Lack of sleep he always feel. N we consult his cardiophysician n surgeon both they asked to take sleeping pill i.e. Etizolam, rivotril etc. But its also nt gud na taking sleeping pills frequently. So please suggest some solution for this problem. I will be highly obliged to all the doctors who respond.
I am very depressed now because of many stresses so that I feel always illness and weaknesses please help me and having also some internal health problems.
I am losing my fairness because of pimples. I have use lot of creams and also use natural practices but no effect yet. So you should give correct way to solve my problem.
In cold weather or in winter ,i am suffer from back pain and shoulder pain. Please advice me how to get rud from it?
Sir iam 19years old, I have overweight body so please help me to how to loose my weight in medicines or naturally.
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.