Doctor in Dr Gade Ayurved & Panchakarma Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr Gade Ayurved & Panchakarma ClinicYour feedback matters!
How to loose belly fat I am a student my weight around 80 and hight is 6.9 inches my belly is fatty so I try to loose weight I wanted to loose 10 kg.
Day before yesterday. Im engaged in an intercourse. It started bleeding yesterday. Even today it is bleeding. I got menses on december 1st and I went through it for 5 days. My question is is that bleeding happening as I got my periods again? Or is that bleeding due to intercourse? If it is due to intercourse how long it will bleed?
I am suffering from hypertension and depression I don't know what to do with my life I did lots of mistakes in my life now I do not know how to handle or I'm just good for nothing.
Hi, I have disc bulge in l4 and l5. I do little bit of exercise to manage the pain. But I am overweight of 93.5 mg. What exercise can I do to reduce weight.
I'm 30, my periods were regular but bleeding is less lasts within 2 days. What is the reason dr? Is there any problem?
These days everything is available, including a new body. You can get a new nose, jaw, perky breasts and yes, a brand new hymen as well, all through plastic surgery. The procedure of hymen restoration or reconstruction is called hymenoplasty, hymenorrhaphy, virginity surgery or just hymen reconstruction surgery. The hymen, as you know is a ring-like membrane in a woman’s vagina. It usually ruptures due to vigorous exercise or sexual penetration. This is also usually the reason many women, egged on by families, decide to go for the reconstruction of their hymen because certain cultures value female virginity and losing one’s virginity before marriage is a taboo.
Benefits: The benefits of hymenoplasty , if any, are that it allows women to take control of their futures in conservative societies. If she has been sexually active pre-marriage, she can still decide to go for a traditional marriage without the fear of ostracization. Hymenoplasty surgery restores the ability of the hymen to bleed at intercourse on the wedding night. Victims of sexual assault can also use the procedure to get over the traumatic event and its memories. Some women like to get a hymen rejuvenation to feel young again.
Procedure: Hymenorrhaphy can be done months or years after a woman loses her virginity. It must be performed only by a plastic surgeon. In this procedure, the torn edges of the hymen are sutured back together. If done correctly, the touched-up hymen appears as good as new and bleeds on sexual penetration. Sutures dissolve by themselves after a few days. Hospital stay is only 5-6 hours post hymenorrhaphy. The procedure is done under anesthesia and it usually takes less than an hour to finish. Patients are discharged from hospital the same day and are advised not to do any vigorous activity like playing games, climbing stairs, and of course sex.
Risk involved: There are no documented risks of hymenoplasty and there are no complications either, if the surgeon is good. If an adverse reaction occurs, it’s temporary. Usually any discomfort in the private parts and swelling in the outer parts of the vagina usually subsides within days.
Recovery: The recovery time is minimal and the patient can return to work next day, if she wants. Complete healing, though, takes approximately 4 weeks. Good hygiene is important to avoid infection. Patients are advised to contact their doctor immediately after a hymenorrhaphy if there is fever, abdominal pain, bleeding from vagina or the reconstructed hymen.
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking.
The cyclical change in the uterus and ovaries of the female reproductive system is called the menstrual cycle. It includes changes in the physiology of the uterus along with the change in hormones as well. This cyclical change is what allows a woman to get pregnant. This cycle allows the formation of ovocytes and helps to prepare the uterus for implantation.
The commencement of period is called the menarche. It normally starts from the age of twelve to fifteen years. The time between the first day of the period and the first day of the next one is usually twenty one to forty five days in young adults and twenty one to thirty five in older women. The entire cycle is mainly governed by hormones like oestrogen, progesterone, Luteinizing Hormone etc.
Hormonal changes play a big role in the menstrual cycle. It consists of three phases
- Menstrual stage (1-7 days)
- Proliferative stage
- Secretory stage
In the menstrual stage, the thick endometrial lining of the uterus will start to shed and will come out of the vagina in the form of blood and mucous. This may last from four to seven days. The levels of both progesterone and estrogen remain low in this phase.
In the second stage, i.e, the proliferative stage, the amount of oestrogen gradually rises and the menstrual flow reduces and eventually stops. The Follicle stimulating Hormone (FSH) is produced in the brain that stimulates your ovaries to produce mature eggs. The eggs are present in a follicular bag, which allows the secretion of oestrogen. Hence the amount of oestrogen is the least on the first day and increases gradually. At the same time, the uterine lining starts to thicken. This is the phase in which the egg is produced and in the presence of sperm, gets fertilised.
You may notice a thin slippery discharge around these days that makes it easier for the sperm to travel and survive in the uterus. You are most fertile in this stage, around on the 14th day of the cycle when ovulation occurs. The egg survives for around 24 hrs, whereas sperm can survive for about 2-3 days.
In the secretory phase, if the egg is not fertilised, the levels of oestrogen and progesterone fall. The thick lining that has been produced starts to shed and that commences the menstruation. If the egg is fertilised, then it may implant itself to the uterine wall and produce the pregnancy hormone called human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG).
The word "Spearmint" probably reminds you of your favorite chewing gum. However, this special type of mint and has far reaching benefits than just a gum, some known and some unknown. Its value lies in its leaves that are used in many cultures as a part of daily recipes. Apart from that, the leaves are used to prepare a host of products such as toothpaste and mouthwash. They are also used medicinally and are one of the predominant medicines used in Ayurveda. Let us look at some of the benefits of using Spearmint.
Health benefits of spearmint
- Antibacterial Capacity: The natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of the spearmint can be beneficial in protecting your gums and teeth from cavities. Apart from that, they also take care of your bad breath and dental damages.
- Respiratory Health: Spearmint has a significant impact on the overall health of your respiratory system. It has anti-inflammatory qualities and can relieve sore throats and chest tightness. They are also used in some asthma medicines to ease out the congestion and assist in the breathing process.
- Digestion: If you are facing stomach upset frequently, look no further than spearmint. It is beneficial for digestion and can be great for the overall health of your digestive system. It is also helpful during pregnancy and can prevent morning sickness, nausea, and vomiting. It also minimizes cramping and bloating.
- Hormonal Balance: For people who are suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome or other forms of hormonal imbalance, having spearmint juices can reduce the symptoms. The juice stimulates the endocrine system and prevents complicated metabolic side effects.
- Blood Circulation: Spearmint leaves and juices can also prevent anemia and can be beneficial for proper blood circulation. They also greatly stimulate the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Spearmint leaves can also be beneficial in maintaining the pH levels of your skin and blood.
- Heart Health: Spearmint effectively maintains a healthy blood pressure and relieves the pressure on your arteries. They are also beneficial in controlling your cardiovascular symptoms and relieve the stress on your blood vessels and arteries.
- Stress Relief: Menthol, which one of the most powerful ingredients in spearmint, has a soothing and calming effect on your overall health. It also acts a mild sedative in some cases. Take a cup of hot spearmint tea in case you need a calming effect on your body. It can also significantly reduce the stress levels and can stimulate your nervous system effectively.