Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd. Khalid Ansari
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd. Khalid AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am 25 old male I want to gain weight my height is 5.9 ft but my weight is only 55 kgs Please give me effective suggestion.
Hello, your brother is running under weight. He, needs diet high in protein, carbohydrate & fats. He should consume apples, banana, spinach, papaya, milk, beet root. Tk, plenty of water. Go for meditation to reduce stress nourishing the entire body to ease his problem. Tk, home medicine:@ Spigelia 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ Lathyrus 200 -6 pills, thrice. Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine. Report, weekly. Tk, care. Sir pls could you explain how take medications briefly pls.
I am 19 year old male person but my height is 4 (121.9cms) and my weight is 30 kegs. How make height and weight more?
My wife do not take interest in sex . Usually after one week. But I want daily .what should be done. Age. 40 +
I am 20 years old and my problem is lack of sleep and I feel tired all the time due to the lack of sleep, so please tell me the solution.
Actually I am 26 years old and I think I have problem in liver because when I eat food after that I feel for vomiting and I am also weak physically what I do. Give me some more effective medicine.
I have been slim fit from many years after having heavy diet Can you get me some tips to gain weight immediately.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.