Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Gestational Diabetes Management
Ayurveda is a popular form of alternative medicine. This system of medication not only treats physical ailments, but also takes care of complete mental and spiritual well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, the human body is made up to dhatus or tissues, malas or waste products and doshas or energies.
These doshas can be categorised as vata, pitta and kapha dosha. These tridoshas influence all activities of the mind and body, ranging from sensory functions, cell transformations and removal of waste products.
This is the most important of all three energies in the body and is made up primarily of air and ether elements. It drives the other two energies and a vata imbalance can cause imbalance in the other two doshas as well. Vata assists with all the metabolic functions of the body and controls the mental and physical movements both voluntary and involuntary, such as breathing and muscle contraction. It also controls the elimination of bodily waste through sweat, urine and faeces.
Pitta is made up of fire and water elements and is associated with fire element. The pitta also controls metabolism and digestion processes and assists in maintaining the body’s internal temperature. Pitta helps convert external images into optic nerve impulses and hence helps with vision. It is even associated with appetite and the colour and texture of skin. Pitta also helps with comprehension of information and giving a person courage to face situations.
This dosha is shows a predominance of earth and water elements. Kapha gives the body structure and lubrication and helps balance the movement of vata energies and metabolism of pitta energies. Kapha gives a person physical strength and provides mass and structure to the tissues of the body. It also grounds the mind and body and helps with fertility and virility. By providing lubrication, kapha prevents friction in the joints and helps the limbs move smoothly.
Balancing the tridoshas is crucial to the overall health of a person. Each of the doshas has certain properties that determine the type of illness an imbalance of the doshas can cause. While the vata dosha is cold, dry, and rough and has the ability to penetrate through fine particles, pitta is hot, sharp, sour or foul smelling and light. Kapha is cool yet heavy and dense, oily and slimy. These imbalances can be triggered by natural causes, such as age and seasonal changes and unnatural causes like inappropriate diets and lifestyles and traumatic events.
I have ringworm on my face after the treatment it will leave dark spot on my face what should I use on my face to remove the dark spot without any side effects.
Hi, I am using a dietary supplement of TARA'S engineered whey protein since 3 month nd also consume protein from nutrition but I found no results of that supplement can you please tell me about that supplement ,I have search youtube also but no views are found.
I am 63 healthy male. I have been doing cardio such as cycling, tread-mill, push up and other weight exercises at gym for over a decade with out any side effects. Does lifting of legs or squats lead to back pain?
Sir I think I'm underweight .My age is 25 and height 6 feet 2 inches? and weight is 69 kg .Plz suggest me good supplement or effective steroids to get quick weight .Last month I joined the gym. I can't take regular diet due to busy schedule. So suggest me.
I am suffering from ring worm from the last four months. I want to completely avoid it? What should I do?
Hello Gud Evening I am 29 years old. Myweight is 45 kg. I want to put on weight kindly let me know what to do.
Mene bohot treatment krwaya PR mera weight increase Hi nahi hua. Me pehle jesi hi thin hu bohot pareshan hu me. Mjhe bs perfect body chaiye iske liye kya m injection le skti hu?
My weight is hard drop by 10 kg I am not feeling hungry and also suffering from stress feeling lazy plss suggest any good syrup or tablet which helps increase my weight.
Hello as my information I am a very skinny guy according to my height. Please say some easy and effective measures to gain weight. And I often masturbate daily, does this effect my health, is it harmful for me?
Hello sir I am 19 year old girl. My hands are to thin according to my body it look so bad on my body. I am sickle cell anemia patient. What I do to wider my hand and gain weight sir pls help me.
Hey, Good Morning, Actually I am a 17 year boy and I am underweight. I have tried many diets but nothing is working what should I do to gain some weight?
Why the people in winter gain weight? What to take in diet specially so that I can loose some weight.
I 23 years old male and my weight is 81 kg I do weight lifting at Gym for 1 hr per day from last 4 yr. I also take balance diet, But from last 3 month I check my blood pressure thrice a week And my BP always varies from 150-160/80-85 This must be high So please I request you to kindly give me advice and how to get rid from this problem permanent as fast as possible.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.