Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milind RukeYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I happened to kiss a guy 5 months back. During these 5 months I have lost my weight and around my neck rashes appear suddenly in the evening and they disappear? What is the reason?
Avoid bathing in hot water.
Apply a moisturizer after bath and again at night.
Use a Mild Soap.
I am dhivya from chennai. I am 24 years old. My skin s dull. I want glowing bright and fair skin. I use vichy night essence and sunscreen. I use lactocalamine lotion at morning. Mine s combination skin but im not sure abt it. I use avarta under eye cream for dark circles and lipbless cream for lips. Pls do help. Face wash also I use vichy .any home remedies for glowing n fair skin? Am I using the rite products or should I change ?pls do reply for my queries.
Hello my age is 23 and suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from many years means to say premature ejaculation from when iam 16 years old and erection problems from 1-2 years I am unable to hold my erections and cant get full proper erections please suggest me the permanent cure of my problems and let me know is there any possibility of enlarge prostate and for your help I have my stomach scanned and my kidneys r normal so please tell me can my problems be cured permanently and how much time does it take for the treatment.
I am 19 year old and I want to know how to get natural glow in face and I have normal skin with medium complexion.
I am getting a high melanin secretion in my body causing a felt me sleepy and make my screen colour dark. Help me pls.
Hai doctor. I am 26 years old ,i am not fair at all and due to its peoples are not ready for accepting my proposals from matrimonial sites so my mother is very sad because of it and please help me for permanent skin whitening and I read a lot of articles and I am not satisfied yet even reading that all. If you can help me, please do it. Have a great day and wishing all blessings from my side .thank you.
Hi I am 23 years old. I have sensitive skin and my pores are clogged due to which I am unable to get clear skin after taking care of my skin too, please suggest me some good skin care regime to get clear and healthy skin.
I am having black spot and some some holes in my face. It looks me bad can any one suggest the best treatment for fully clear of black spot.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.