Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Miher ShahYour feedback matters!
I have so many acne scars and tiny holes all over chin. Olz help how to reduce holes and make clear and clean face.
My wife while pressing the edges of her fingers (both hands and legs), it seems that there is no flesh and the finger touching the other edge easily and the skin recovering to its normal position very lately? What is the cause? What should we do?
Hello. My friend, Dilshad had undergone psychiatric treatment and counselling due to anxiety disorder. He still now feels as if he is not right or he is sick. He was talking today with me and said that he feels that his days are counted now. I know its just because of his anxiety disorder but I am really worried about him.
I have a desk job. From last 2 year my Weight gone 15 kg. I want to reduce my weight faster as possible. please suggest some diet plan.
Sir, My wife has been suffering from "Sukhi Khasi" for twenty days. Sometimes, she does vomiting also during "Khasi. She has also some fever and headache. She is 6th month pregnant and also Heppititus B+. Please suggest me what is the treatment of her constantly "Sukhi Khasi.
I have problems like gas, dysentery, acidity, Ibs, weakness, etc. I generally take tea 2 times in a day. Is taking tea could be a problem for me? Please help?
I AM A 52 YEAR OLD FEMALE. HAVE STARTED MENOPAUSE ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO WITH OCCASIONAL SPOTTING. OF LATE SAY FOR THE PAST MONTH I AM EXPERIENCING SLIGHT PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN SOMETIMES IN THE RIGHT SIDE SOME TIMES IN THE LEFT. I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM LUMBAR DISC PROLAPSE AND HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN SOMETIMES. IS THE PAIN IN MY ABDOMEN DUE TO SOME PROBLEM IN MY LIVER/KIDNEY OR IS IT THE BACK PAIN THAT RADIATES TO THE FRONT. MY LFT AND KFT RESULTS ARE NORMAL THOUGH I WAS diagnosed WITH MILD FATTY LIVES ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHICH GOT CORRECTED WITH MEDICATIONS. PLEASE ADVISE.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.