Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maxim DmelloYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 23. Rather than using of veet (hair removal cream). What are the another option for hair removal of body (armpits, n etc.) I tried with papaya with Turkic powder but it's not seems OK for me.
I have hair fall from last one and half years and I have pimples on my face and my skin is very oily due to Sun my acne and pimples get increased dark spots left on my face.
I suffered from regular hairfall and this problem is increasing day by day kindly suggest me proper way to cure my hairfall.
My skin colour was changed because of roaming here & there pls tell what should I do to improve my skin tone.
Hi. I am 20 years old. Im suffering from acne. I think its because of unclean stomach. I need suggestions for the same.
I am 20 year old male. I have pimples on my face and shoulder and there is also have blackheads and also have something white which smells badly. please help, what should I do.
I have mixed skin. Having some darkspots. Please advice me how could I get fair and glow please advice me (no side effect)
I am 18 year old boy, the complexion of my face is not fare as compare to my body. What should I do to make my face complexion similar to my body.
I have hair loss problem due to which I have loss 20% hair on my forehead will you please consult me some medicine.
I have a pimples on my face what I have to do to control those on my face. And I have a serious hair fall.
Hello sir hope you doing great. I have lots of scars on my face because of pimples since I am working in Qatar it's not easy to find homeopathy or Ayurveda. Pls tell me if there is any solution for removing the scars. Regards.
My hair is loss everyday and lots of hair increase white hair. I do not use shampu but also hais is white. What do i.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related?