Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mausadik Parkar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mausadik ParkarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 old girl I have so mush of blackhead on my face and it remove marks I used so many cosmetic but it didn't work What should I do now ?
I have been suffering from a skin disease. Its round and has a contours. .for the last 2 years. I have visited doctor and they provided terbinafine tablets and lulifin cream. The symptom diminish during the course but start again after the course. please help me.
My face skin is very thin doctor, when I go to sun then my face colour changed into black, please give me solution how it solve.
I have a fairer skin till a few days back. But now my skin is turning dull day by day. What should I do to get back my skin colour.
My daughter, who is 24 years was diagnosed Neurofibromatisis at the age of 9. Big scar is on her thigh, small one on left chest and other areas. We have tried Allopathy, Homeopathy, but of no use. Kinly advise
I saw a add of a product named safi which says that I can give a fair looking skin so is it really helpful?
I have skin problem my skin is very delicate whenever I come in contact of sun I get my skin tanned badly within seconds due to this I avoid sleeve less but still hands part exposed to sun gets tanned please suggest.
I have some type of dark spectacles on my face when it is in winter season my face looks bright and great but when the summer comes the dark spectacles grows up and it looks darkness on my face. So please let me know about this what is the problem behind this as I used many medicines and cosmetics but it seems no difference.
I have pimple scars, black dot marks, small holes in my face. How can I overcome and get a clear skin face?
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.