Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Maruti B PachputeYour feedback matters!
I have lost hairs across a patch on my head. Is there any way to regain the hairs back. Right now I'm applying onion juice as one of my friend recommended. Can I get any guidance please?
Does omega 3 fatty acids help in proper hormonal balance in the body? Is it okay to take supplements? Please answer!
Causes of getting pimple on face and how to prevent by using any gels and also how to get skin white by eating which type of fruits.
I am 27 years old men, I have hair problem, am using home remedies for that but I didnt stop. When comb the hair it falling more from root.
I am 36 years old woman. I am suffering from high blood pressure range 140-150 //80_110 ALSO MY creatinine level in Blood is 1.5 so how to reduce the creatinine level. By medicine or by other things. Any treatment in ayurveda.*creatinine in urine.*, (protein-creatinine ratio) is 0.68 (below 0.2) protein total is 27 (below 12) creatinine is 40 (between 20 to 370) I asked that this level is harmful or how to reduce the Protein-creatinine ratio' please help me? Write the medicines that cure this problem.
Am I really to heavy for my height? How can I become thin quickly? Can you please suggest me anything?
Hi, can people with HLBA 27 positive and diagnosed Ankylosing Spondylitis Go for running/jogging regularly and also do exercises like Surya Namskar which involves a lot of bending. Any diet restrictions to be followed? Appreciate some guidance.
Hi Dr. I am M, 44 yrs 6 month back come to know that I have got type 2 diabetes, bp, cholesterol. My Dr. Advised me to take, metformin 500mf 2times, atorvastatin and enalpril each 1/d. I want to go for ayurvedic medicines. Please advise me what all should I do and take medicines. Although I am taking himalayas abana and diabecon ds. Along with diet control and excersise. I start my day with lemon, honey, apple vinegar, ginger mixed in 2 glass of warm water. Small quantity of nuts and chayavanprash and milk in breakfast. Lunch brown rice and evening fruit salad, soup, or plain roti. Please advise me to get rid of the disease what all ayurvedic and natural food should I take. My sugar aft food comes 145-165 sometimes 200. Bp generally 130/90 sometimes 100/140. Best regards
I have some fear when I heard someone is dead or accidents and some crowd place heart me and bass of sound. So I need help how to avoid fear.
Why pimples comes on face? Is that any medicine / creams to avoid them? What is a pimples? How to prevent from them?
My mother's er, pgr is 0 but her neu is 2+.She had MRM 1 1/2 month before. What does it mean ? What treatment should be given so that disease never reoccur?
I am 18 years old boy And I am having a skin problem. I have many pimples on my face. I have tried all methods but all these didn't work for me. Please help me.
The LES valve in the stomach is designed in such a way that as soon as food passes through it, it closes. If however, LES remains partially or fully open, acid produced by the stomach can move up to the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation called acid reflux or heartburn. This condition is commonly known as the hital hernia.
Some of the common symptoms of acid reflux:
1. Consumption of large meals at one go.
2. Lying down immediately after having a meal.
3. Obesity or being overweight.
4. Consumption of snacks just before bedtime .
5. Consumption of certain food items such as chocolate, garlic, onion and citrus-related food.
6. Consumption of caffeine related products such as coffee, liquor and cigarettes.
7. Certain medicines such as aspirin is also known to be a trigger for acid reflux.
8. Pregnant women or patients with blood pressure are known to be suffering from acid reflux.
Tips to deal with acid reflux
There is a wide range of treatment options available for acid reflux. If you are suffering from occasional heartburn, there are some wonderful home remedies that can be tried. However, if the acid reflux recurs more than once in a week, it is best to consult a doctor. Home remedies to deal with acid reflux:
1. Sleeping on the left side is known to reduce acid reflux.
2. Reducing weight greatly helps in tackling acid burn. Patients with obesity are more vulnerable to acid burn.
3. It is best to avoid food that triggers acid burn.
4. Chewing gum greatly helps in countering acid burn. It helps in producing saliva which soothe the esophagus.
5. Intake of One spoon of baking soda every day proves to be extremely effective. Baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which has a pH of more than 7 and can effectively neutralize the acid from stomach.
6. Intake of aloe vera, apple, banana or ginger is known to have very positive effects on acid burn.
7. Intake of 1 table-spoon of mustard can give instant relief from acid burn. Mustard’s alkaline properties can make the acid neutral in the system.
8. Regular intake (one after every meal) of almond helps to fight acid burn
1. If you are buying over the counter, Histamine 2 blockers is a great medicine that instantly gives relief from an acid burn. Typically Doctors suggest this medicine with a higher dosage. This medicine can be consumed half an hour before the consumption of a meal. However, It is best to consult a doctor before consuming any medication.
2. Doctors often suggest medicine from the PPI family. It effectively blocks acid production in the esophagus for a longer duration. Some common medicine from this group includes Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole. Although, a doctor should be consulted.