Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Shah
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj ShahYour feedback matters!
I suffer with acute itching in the join. Though there is no rask or abrasions it is very itchy. I get relief for 3-4 days when I use clotrimazole cream but it appears again. This gas been happening foe over 1 year.
Thank you very much sir. Could you also tell me what food can heal psoriasis quickly. I would also like to get all my hair back which is gone because of it.
Sleeping disorders are very common and anybody can suffer from the issue at any point in life.Homeopathy is considered to be a very effective way for treating sleep disorders.
Here are ten of the best homeopathic medicines which cure lots of different sleep disorders:
- Coffea: This is one of the best homeopathic medicines for sleep disorder. It is used when the affected person ends up in a wide-awake condition and cannot close his eyes. This happens due to physical excitement because of mental exaltation. This kind of sleeping disorder may also happen due to drug abuse or staying up late at night.
- Sencio: This form of homeopathic medicine is used when sleeping disorder or sleeplessness occurs on account of prolapse of the uterus. In this case uterine irritation is experienced by the affected person.
- Cypripedium: This homeopathic remedy is used when a patient cannot sleep because the brain gets overcrowded with different sorts of pleasant ideas and thoughts. This is common in little babies who wake up in the middle of the night and start playing.
- Mag Carb: Some sleep disorders occur due to abdominal problems, uneasiness and from a sense of great internal fear within the patient. Mag Carb is used to treat these kinds of sleep disorders and also in case of sleeplessness from flatus.
- Kali Phos: This specific homeopathic medicine is used for curing sleep disorders, which arise due to causes such as worrying, over thinking or being too excited about something. This disorder is also characterized by dreaming. The body muscles twitch when the patient falls asleep. The patient is in fear and confusion when he wakes up.
- Muriatic Acid: This medicine is used when the patient is unable to sleep in spite of feeling sleepy. The patient tosses about while trying to sleep and gets restless. Dreams are also indicated.
- Causticum: Causticum is used for treating Sleeplessness during night time because of dry heat conditions. The affected person is unable to rest in a fixed posture and finding a comfortable sleeping position becomes hard.
- Ferrum Met: This homeopathic medicine is given to people who are able to sleep only by changing the beds position heading towards the North.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine cures patients who are light sleepers. The sleep is so light that the patient can hear everything around. Dreams regarding one fixed subject are indicated. It occurs due to depression and sad thoughts.
- Arnica Mont: Arnica is prescribed in sleeping disorders where the affected person cannot sleep because of extreme exertion of the body and mind.
Homeopathic medicines are the most natural form of treating disorders and there is a homeopathic remedy for every kind of sleeping disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
Here are type,symptoms,cause and treatments of Diabetes
Hi Lybtateres, this Ravi Kumar Muppidi (Endocrinologist). Today I am enlightning you about diabetes.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes means high blood sugar above normal blood sugar. Right now 7 crores people are suffering with diabetes and another 7 crores will become diabetic in a few months or few years. Diabetes are of two varieties Type 1, type 2 and other varieties. Type 1 is when body is fully deficient of insulin and need daily insulin injections to control their blood sugars. So Type 2 is the common variety, most people will suffer with type 2 diabetes. Why this type 2 diabetes is very high in India because of their lifestyle. We have to focus on this lifestyle. We have to keep moving and maintain an ideal weight. The thing is if you maintain an ideal weight for your height then this diabetes wont occurs as common. Daily ten thousands steps you have to walk otherwise your heart rate should be above 130 per minute for 20 minutes a day then that is called exercise so daily exercise and maintaining weight through diet is important so you need to concentrate on diet restrictions, whatever necessary the amount you have to eat. You got diabetes don’t worry you need to maintain diet, exercise and medication. Medication also very important once you have got diagnose with diabetes you have to take tablets. Type 2 diabetic’s patients they need to be aware of diabetes and their blood sugar levels; they need to monitors their blood sugar levels weekly once at least. The blood sugar should below 130 before food and below 180 after food ok.
How to know if you are diabetic?
If you feel thirsty and if you are drinking lot of water then check your blood sugars, So other complaints of a diabetic are not only excess thirst also excessive urine one or two times in the night, three or four times in the night and excess appetite. You eat a lot of food and still you will be hungry ok. You your weight is overweight and your age is above 30, it’s the right time to check blood sugars. So the next thing is complications. This high blood sugar can affect your eyes causing retinopathy and even nerves causing diabetic neuropathy and kidney causing nephropathy and these heart problems are very common in diabetic people, strokes and other are common in diabetic people. Infections are also more common in diabetic people. So these are the complications of diabetes. Coming to prevention, how can we prevent has tony before lifestyle. So you have to walk at least 20 to 30 minutes a day. Then you have maintain ideal weight, so if your height is 160 cms you should not be more than 60 kgs, if you height is 170 cms you should not be more than 70 kgs. So like this you have maintain your ideal weight and if you got diabetes’s you need to start medicines along with lifestyle modifications.
If you got diabetes you have consult your doctor either endocrinologist or physician or diabetologist. You can contact me through Lybrate.