Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.
I am suffering from 1. Itching on my joints in body. Hands, Legs, knee. In midnight it increases more. 2. Itching on my both the cheeks (Where I use to keep beard) and the skin become red. Then I shaved and saw the cheeks area become white from red. What is the problem? What should I do?
If I suffer from above problem like dim vision and some little sorts of deafness. And if I reduce masturbation 1 in week or 2 in month I can recover or stop the more damage to body.
I have some lingerie smell but I can't feel it .yes meet dctr no one say what is the actual problem. My sperm very thin is it problem is isn't the symptoms of HIV.
Hello, I am 24 years old female and i am having indigestion problem for past 8 months I thought it is because of hostel food. I have got heavy abdomen pain and I took aristozyme syrup suggested by doctor. But it helps temporarily and I am having bloat feeling. Stomach fullness after meals, and feels like something sticking in throat. And frequently getting cold sore also. Is that symptoms of stomach cancer or ulcer. Should I seek medications or what should I do? Please help me out.
I have a problem with itching near my private place. It is long periods problem please give solution.
Hello sir ,I am getting cold and headache continuously when whether has changed ,soo please help me how can I reduce this type of problem ,when whether changes time by time.
I am facing problem of eosinophilia only in winter for last 7 years. What precautions should I take?
I am unable to sleep at night. No interest in my office. Laziness. Sadness. No excitement. Clumsy. What should i do?
I am 40 years old and having diabetes type 2. I am on medication and due to that it seems to be in control. But I am always having fatigue, giddiness. I am always afraid if I am alone. Sometimes I feel as if I am fainting. What does it all mean?
I showed you that gluten is the toxic invader that causes Celiac Disease. Logically, removing the intruder is the first step towards treatment. That?s why anyone diagnosed with this autoimmune condition gets the conventional Celiac Disease prescription: follow a strict gluten-free diet for life. But the latest Celiac Disease research is painting a very different picture.
The University of Chicago has one of the leading treatment and research centers for Celiac Disease in the U.S, so my jaw dropped when they posted this:
?While healing may take up to 2 years for many older adults, new research shows that the small intestines of up to 60% of adults never completely heal, especially when adherence to the diet is less than optimal.?.
60% odds are worse than flipping a coin?
It would be easy to read that and think, ?So it?s the people that don?t follow a strict gluten-free diet that don?t heal.? But to be honest, I don?t think they said it as strongly as they should have. Here?s a recent study that paints a much darker picture of the Gluten-Free Diet?s success rate.