Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha BhattYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from high cholesterol from last three month. Total cholesterol is 235 and ldl is 176. Also problem for deficiency of vitamin b12 is 171 and vitamin d is 6.5. Please help. Felling every time weaknesses.
Meri body main pressure was rhta hai. Chest main bhaaripan .kbhi head main dard. Head ki nerves moti ho jaati hai. Hilti hai. Pain kaa pressure Puri body main rhta hai. Kbhi chest. Kabhi picche back main. Kbhi gardan par. Kbhi dono kandho par. Ajeeb si bechenni .chakar aane kaa ehsaas par aate nhi. Heart beat sunaayi Dena. Heart ki taraf karvat lekar sone par pressure saa lagna. Forehead ki nerves par bhaaripan. Shaam hone par jyada dikkat hoti hai.
Sir my father is 53years of old, suffering from severe global hypokinesia &severe lv dysfunction ef 28% then how will we proceed in this condition?
Sir am 23 years old male. I have issues of regular will beat hand pump. Per week 2 times from past 3 years how to control sir. Is any effect in future. How to stop this sir.
My son is 32 years old and doing job in corporate sector.Their nature of job is fraught with lot of anxiety. On 18 .03 2015 he measured his BP which showed 130/80 in morning 9 o,clock.There after at 12 noon the physician measured it and told that it is 150/90. I understand high BP at this age is very very damaging.Please advise how to control the BP without resorting to medication.Please note that his cholesterol level is 218.
I have pain in my right side of chest at night but I smoke everyday what should I do I have a problem quiting smoking.
Coronary artery disease is characterized by accumulation of plaque in the coronary artery that chokes blood supply to the heart. This plaque buildup usually starts with cholesterol accumulation and gradually other particles such as calcium and lipoproteins get deposited as well. Over time, the plaque accumulates, making the blood vessels narrow and choking the supply of blood. In some cases, if the plaque ruptures, it may lead to formation of blood clots resulting in stroke.
The symptoms of coronary artery disease are:
- Breathing difficulties: This disorder may lead to shortness of breath as the blood pumping mechanism of the heart is impaired; this usually results in fatigue and exertion. It is advised to avoid advanced cardio exercises such as the high intensity interval training.
- Chest pain: Stress related activities may cause intense pressure or tightness in your chest, resulting in pain in the middle or left portion of your chest. If you discontinue the activity, the pain would usually subside. In some cases, you may feel the pain in the arm and the neck.
- Heart attack: If the level of plaque accumulation is excessive, then it may result in a heart attack. It is characterized by breathing difficulties, pain, tightness in the chest and sweating. You may also experience pain in the neck and the jaw.
The causes of coronary artery disease are:
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle ups the risk of coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol levels in the body
- Blood sugar problems
- Get your blood pressure under control: If you suffer from high blood pressure, then it is recommended to get it under control to prevent coronary artery disease.
- Quit smoking: If you are a habitual smoker, then it is time to nip the habit in the bud. Smoking is known to constrict blood vessels as it is a vasoconstrictor.
- Eat healthy: Eat a well balanced diet consisting of vegetables and fruits so that your body receives the essential nutrients to function well.
- Beat stress: You need to control your stress levels through exercise or meditation. Take time off work and do activities that make you happy.
What causes abnormal ECG? My stress test is also normal and have light pain in my chest and back. After 1 day ECG was normal. I have asthma and undergone uterus operation 6 months back.
I have suffering from indigestion problem and I taken consult from gastrologiest they done my endoscopy and found h pilory infection. Now I took ayurvedic medicine and the doctor start my diet from only pulses and rice for seven days it is useful for me? And they give me 1 And 0.5 month course for treatment of digestive. Can pulses and rice are easily digestive? Pls give me suggest.
What you can do: After undergoing angioplasty or bypass surgery, it’s important to correct the problems such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, a poor diet, smoking, or lack of exercise. I advise cardiac rehabilitation with Artery Clearance Therapy and External Counter Pulsation (for details see educational websites www.chelation.in and www.SibiaMedicalCentre.com or post your queries at email@example.com or call Mb: 9814034818.
A panic attack is a sudden surge of overwhelming anxiety and fear. Your heart pounds and you can’t breathe. You may even feel like you’re dying or going crazy. Left untreated, panic attacks can lead to panic disorder and other problems. They may even cause you to withdraw from normal activities. But panic attacks can be cured and the sooner you seek help, the better. With treatment, you can reduce or eliminate the symptoms of panic and regain control of your life.
Signs and symptoms of a panic attack-
Panic attacks often strike when you’re away from home, but they can happen anywhere and at any time. You may have one while you’re in a store shopping, walking down the street, driving in your car, or sitting on the couch at home.
The signs and symptoms of a panic attack develop abruptly and usually reach their peak within 10 minutes. Most panic attacks end within 20 to 30 minutes, and they rarely last more than an hour.
A full-blown panic attack includes a combination of the following signs and symptoms:
Shortness of breath or hyperventilation
Heart palpitations or racing heart
Chest pain or discomfort
Trembling or shaking
Feeling unreal or detached from your surroundings
Nausea or upset stomach
Feeling dizzy, light-headed, or faint
Numbness or tingling sensations
Hot or cold flashes
Fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy