Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Bhatt
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha BhattYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from TB SINCE 2 month. I consulted doctor gave akurit tablets for 1 month but the pain in the. Chest is more so what are all home remedies and further action should be taken to cure TB.
I am 32 Years Male, I just had the full body checkup where my other reports are in normal range but below reports are not in normal range. URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 7.7, LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 84 mg/dl, TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 258 mg/dl, VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 51.66 mg/dl GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT) PHOTOMETRY 103.8 U/l. Sometime I feel a little discomfort in my chest, As I used to do smoking but now I have stopped, Please suggest your valuable advice. Thanks in advance.
Sir I am 17 years old and went to a water park yesterday, there I fell on one of the slides by my ribs side and since then it started paining there, there's also a little pain while breathing when I applied the ice packs, there is reliefe in my pain pls suggest about the problem. Will due to this problem I will be feeling any pain in future.
My Spam 0% I have taken the OligoCare Tablet for india the last 6 months, even then 0% would I stop eating this medicine? I will continue to do medicines again.
My wife's. BP is always 90/60. sometimes she feels giddiness. What care she should take? Or suggest any medicine.
What are the ways to control our high blood pressure and low pressure so that we can remain fit and fine?
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!