Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish MotwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male I have pimples and spots left by pimples on my faces I have consulted many times but permanent curing is not result moreover my face has minute pores right frm my birth so kindly help me .
Sir, my daughter is 18 years and recently found that there is a lump in her left brest. What to do? We got examined, atopsy etc. Found that it is not a cancer tumor. How to get it removed? Or it will be dissolved in course of time? Pls clarify.
I am suffering from neck blackness And dark skin because of sun rays how to cure sunburn on my face And my neck blackness you can suggest me a cream And some tips to cure it.
I have dermatitis from past 5 years and took english and unani medicines but no use. Please suggest me any ointments or capsules to cure this.
Does homoeopathic calcarea phos 200 and homoeopathic mother tincture berberis aquifolium q makes any disadvantage to my skin does it give me a better result then before. States the method to take it .
Sir I am Suffering from ulcerative colitis since September 2015 and I recovered it in December 2015 but now problem started blood in stool, abdominal pain, emergency in toilet and weakness. Now my Dr. Told me to we have last option and I have take steroid now. So what can I do now.
I have oily skin. And white complexion but from last week I saw some patches and blemish on my skin. It tends to be of color light pink. What would I do to remove it?
I have blackened skin around my mouth and I had used the livalite and skinlite cream but no one helped for me. During winter the blackened skin becomes more dry and sometimes itches occurs on that place. Do you have any suggestions for me?
I have sensitive skin. My skin gets red patches around neck and on face in sun, after I bath and also when it gets in contact with anything. please provide me some home based remedy.
I was suffering from chicken pox in childhood. Now I have marks on my face how to get rid of the marks.
Hii doctor! I'm 17 year old. And I have eye dark circle from longer time (5-6 year). I want reduce my dark circle so please give me any right precaution and effective medicine.
My father has one kidney and now has 49 grams prostrate we want to cure prostrate please guide. Operation or medicine? and if operation than which type of operation ?
I'm pavithra 21 years age. I have small small pores on my cheeks caused by pimples. I tried Ayurvedic medicines but no result. Kindly I request you to suggest me best pores removal cream.
I have dark circles in near eyes how can we remove kindly suggest us lyser treatment in better for me or nor.
I shaved down there and I have received red bumps after awhile a white dot pimple like formed around a hair growing and now there are four white dots around little hairs and they hurt a lot and some red dots I don't know if they are infected or not.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"