Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. MahaboobYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old married woman. I am feeling pain in my left breast for almost 3 months. Have visited gen, Physician already.
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir from 8 month I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive haur growth on whole body except beard part as I have very less hair on face only on moustache and chin. Excessive hair growth on eyebrows and head hair too. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Frequent urination and more frequency of urination along with dark coloured and smelly urine. Abdominal pain even on eating and left half head shooting pain from backside. Hig bp 150/100. Sir my problems are increasing day by day .no medicines are working on me. My vitamin d level in body is decreasing day by day. 4 month ago it was 113 now it is 70 .even I used to go in sunlight and my diet is normal. Only I am eating only 1 chappati at a time due to abdominal pain. Sir I was suspecting of adrenal gland cancer so I had 2 ultrasound of abdomen 6 month ago. It came normal with right renal cortical cyst. As I am noticing reduction in my testicle size so I went to endocrinologist .sir he ordered my total testosterone serum which came 2.59 ng/ml. Cbc was normal. Lipid profile was normal. Potassium was 4.98.sugar fasting was 97. Sir do I can still have chance of adrenal gland cancer?
Am a blood cancer patient. Can I have sex with my wife without barriers. Will she get affected? Is she become pregnant. Will the baby too get affected?
Dear Doctor, my mother aged 72 years has a problem in her chest. Lab report says " Echogenic breast tissue and small cyst with internal echoes in nipple region "what is this? Please explain me in simple term & what is the ideal treatment for this?
In my wife's breasts before menstruation becomes lumpy internal conflicts comes with inflammation stiffness which is quite uncomfortable. Please advise the pain is too much. before some time took medicine for pregnancy.
Colorectal cancer, also known as colon cancer or bowel cancer; is the occurrence of cancer in the colon and the rectum region. Colorectal cancer may either be malignant or benign, the former spreads to other areas of the body whereas, the latter stays confined to its place. It is characterized by an abnormal growth of cells in the rectum or the colon.
The various surgical treatment options for colorectal cancer are:
1. Right colectomy: This procedure involves removal of the right part of the colon. A part of the small intestine, which is attached to the right side of the colon, known as ileum, is also removed.
2. Partial colectomy: In partial colectomy, only a portion of the colon that has been affected by cancer is removed. The remaining parts are fused together in a process called ‘Anastomosis’. This procedure does not cause much change in your bowel habits.
3. Total abdominal colectomy: In this procedure, the large intestine is removed from the body.
4. Abdominoperineal resection: Abdominoperineal resection involves removing the rectum, anus and the sigmoid colon (part of the intestine that leads to the rectum).
5. Total proctocolectomy: This is an extensive procedure wherein, both the colon and the rectum are removed. If the anus is weak or damaged, then it needs to be removed as well.
Apart from these procedures, there are other surgical procedures that complement the above procedures, they are:
1. Fecal diversion: This is a procedure where an opening is formed between the small intestine and the skin’s surface so that it facilitates the healing process.
2. K pouch: The K pouch also called continent ileostomy is a pouch, which is attached to the anus so that feces can be passed normally. The K pouch contains nipple valve that prevents leakage; it is emptied by inserting a catheter in the stoma.
3. Stomas: A stoma is an opening on the skin of the bowel. This is done when the normal route of bowel is disturbed after a surgery.