Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Madhukar GorudiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old female, from pass two days I am experiencing pricking pain in left chest and slight pain below left shoulder. Is it because I started yoga now a days?
Hello my age is 25, and I have high blood pressure amd I am taking medicine "amlip 5" since 1.5 year and it is our family heredity. What is d reason behind my high bp and can it be a completely cure? My sugar, cholesterol, thyroid all in normal level.
There is a sudden felling of uneasiness in my mothers chest.She feels as if her heart has started jumping.This usually happens when she thinks on some serious matters.She has already undergone angiography but there was no problem found in her heart.
My daughter whose personal details I ve filled up, sometimes her heartbeat increases a lot .this happens almost once three four months. Today morning when she woke up she had a little food poisoning so she started vomiting n after that she said that her heartbeat had increased again. The vomiting issue is not related to that because it was because of something she had eaten but I am worried about the increased heartbeats it comes down after some time though.
Doc I am 32 years old and suffering from high blood pressure and triglyceride for last one year. I have been checked by several docs and they gave me tablets like stamlo 5 mg to continue but I want a stable and permanent solution. As I am doing a marketing job thats why I have to travel extensively. My food habit was very bad once but right now I quited drinking and fatty foods. please do me a favour and give me a good solution so asap I will recover myself and can join any company.
My 4 years son attained a dinner party yesterday. He is vomiting everything 4 hrs after eating anything. I am giving ondem 7.5ml today in the night and give food after 30mnt of medication. But again he vomit everything after 2 hrs of giving food. Within these 14hrs he vomited 4 times. I am afraid. Please help me any experienced pediatric doctor.
I am 63 year, diabetic with 104, 200 in fasting and pp. Cholesterol (T) 190. I am taking Glimestar 1M at morning with neurobian tbs 2 nos and glycomet 500 SR at night. Please advice me to control pp sugar level and cholesterol level.
When I stand up my blood rise to 180/90. And we I sit my blood drop to 130/78. But my heart rate get high sometime without work up my self. Heart rate at 120.
My mother is now in coma stage , she was affected 2 times by brain stroke n now her condition is too sensitive her GCS is E4VM5. She is now ice tube feeding n tracheostomy. She is taking all medicine still her condition is not improving. And always she is getting cough.
Whenever I start physical activities after a break of like 2 months, there is pain in the left side of my chest for the initial period of 1 week then the pain fades away.
I feel heaviness on my chest left side. Is it gas or any other serious problem. please suggest me what should I do?
I am getting heartburn or something burning in my chest when I have spicy food even little spicy also. What is the reason for that. Please suggest some solution.
Respected Doctors, Six month before I had a blood test, the report indicates that my LDL level is 20 mg/dl and HDL level is 220 mg/dl then my met a doctor. As per doctor's advice I have taken one HH omega tablet in the morning and one Rosuvas 10 mg in the night for a month. After one month I have taken blood result in that my HDL level comes under 200 mg/dl, but the LDL level increased only in 25 mg/dl. After doc. Advise I have taken 1 HH omega in the morning and 1 Rosuvas 5 mg in the night. Now I have result, which follows: TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 215 mg/dl; HDL CHOLESTEROL -28 mg/dl; LDL CHOLESTEROL -151 mg/dl; TRIGLYCERIDES 175 mg/dl; TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 7.7; LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 5.4; VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 35.05 mg/dl, NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 186.82 mg/dl. Please guide me for improving my LDL level and to decrease my HDL level can I continue the same tablet.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.