Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya


Cardiologist, Mumbai

0 at clinic
Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya MBBS Cardiologist, Mumbai
0 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya
Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya is one of the best Cardiologists in Malad East, Mumbai. He is a qualified MBBS . You can visit him at Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya@Agarwal General Hospital & Polyclinic in Malad East, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Agarwal General Hospital & Polyclinic

# 49 Dastari Road, Malad East. Landmark: Near Abhyuday Bank & Opp Subhash lane.Mumbai Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Madhukar Gorudiya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 52 years old I have lots of health issues I underwent a ASD closure in 1993 I suffer from diabetic hypertension vitiam d deficiency went into menopause at the age of 46 I am on medication gemer 1 rancil 5 rozavel 5 telma 40 mg bio 3 but still I suffer from server body and get a lots of cramps in my hands will sleeping even in my sleeping I csn feel this terrible pain in my whole body can you suggest for any treatment.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Please stop statin medicines. Rosavel. Your pains are mostly due to side effects. Pl take Vit D injection as supplement. This will help better than oral supplementation. Low dose HRT will bring you back to good health and mood. Vm.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 31 year old. My wife is having tingling sensation all over body. And saying heartbeat is fast. But the bp is normal as 120-80. Please tell me what can I do in that situation and any test is required. Please guide.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Hello lybrate-user, first of all, ask her calmly that is she having any fears or tension or stress regarding any issues with her present that she is living which is affecting her mind too much. This many times may end up with depression or any fears which becomes deep-seated. If it is so, then please let me know such issues. It is important to treat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter, aged 29 and weight 48 KG is having Low BP which sometimes comes down to 85/55. She generally takes good diet and always avoid junk food, cold drinks or such sort of things. Cactus Q is of no help. Other symptoms are: Heavy Dandruff Falling of hair Dry skin Please advise. Thanks.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Daily cleansing with a gentle shampoo to reduce oiliness and skin cell buildup can often help mild dandruff. Shampooing with tea tree oil can also help eliminating dandruff. For severe dandruff antibacterial and antifungal shampoos as prescribed by me can reduce the fungus on your scalp that can cause dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. But never self treat fungal dandruff as it may develop resistance and cause lifelong probems do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Cay you suggest what should be done?

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Pune
You are likely to have acute bronchitis. Get an x-ray chest pa view. If your symptoms get worse, such as a high fever, shaking chills, chest or shoulder pain, or shortness of breath, you could have pneumonia. Pneumonia can be serious, so it's important to see a doctor if you feel like you're getting sicker.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure also suffering from heart disease. Please suggest.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
First control bp and blood sugar. I am sure that you are doing your best. Heart disease risk will be reduced drastically.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am very suffering of my weight. This is my very dangerous problem and blood pressure is always high. My blood pressure is 150/98. What is the solutions of decreased my weight and my blood pressure is low. Please advised me.

DNB Cardiology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Cardiologist, Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, the ideal weight determined by your height and for you falls around 80 we have to understand that losing weight is 80 % diet and 20 % exercise. By all means you have to change your diet and decrease your overall calorie intake to lose weight. A recheck on his diet plan should help. Some general things you should follow to lose weight and control his blood pressure are. 1) try maintaining blood pressure upper under 135 and lower under 85mm hg with lifestyle and medication 2) if overweight, losing weight should be a priority, try achieving bmi less than 25 3) 40-45 mins of aerobic exercise daily 4) be regular with your medication, don't skip doses or stop abruptly. 5) in diet -low salt. Max 3 gms a day. - avoid preserved food as all preservatives have salt. - no pickles, papads, chips, farsan as all have high salt and. - atleast 2 serving of fresh fruits in a day. - 1 serving 35-40 gms of nuts like walnuts, almond to be included - if you take fish 2 serving of fatty fish per will like salmon. -avoid red meat, egg yellow, fried and spicy oily food - may shift to better oils like olive in cooking 6) may consider supplements, like cod fish oil capsules, flax seeds, chia seeds, krill oil as they have good content of omega 3 fatty also losing weight is a slow process, by holistic approach of diet and exercise you will loose weight permanently and so you should encourage him to continue an healthy lifestyle. Do continue medication for hypertension as you are taking and if no, keep a tab on the pressure reading and consider starting one after ruling out other secondary causes of hypertension. Also get you sugars, cholesterol and thyroid checked once. Medication for decreasing weight are not effective and may cause side effects. As you are young you not morbidly overweight you may follow diet and exercise, if still unsuccessful we would consider starting one.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the symptoms of AVN. I have High BP problem. Below to year I have clothing in my brain. My age is 35. Can this is reason to have AVN Problem to me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Many people have no symptoms in the early stages of avascular necrosis. As the condition worsens, your affected joint may hurt only when you put weight on it. Eventually, the joint may hurt even when you're lying down. Pain can be mild or severe and usually develops gradually. Pain associated with avascular necrosis of the hip may be focused in the groin, thigh or buttock. In addition to the hip, the areas likely to be affected are the shoulder, knee, hand and foot. You should consult a neurologist for for the proper treatment of clot in the brain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir. I'm 26 years old. My question is that I have these secreted cholesterol on my hands. Any solution that it can be cleared. My grandmother, my mother also have this but mine is more.

MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Kolkata
Sweating of palms is not uncommon, it may be anxiety stress. Take amitryptiline tab once at night may help you.

I am a 40 year old working professional. My bp is in the range 90 to 160. How to reduce by exercise & diet control?

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Well diet plan, free from stress, balance nutrition, minerals n vitamin, yoga, natural way only help you to come out from this. Bp /dm identified as silent killer. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should we do when we got faint and the blood pressure is low and headache is also dere?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Give a glass of water mixed with a tbs of sugar and a pinch of salt. Try to splash water on the face and wash the face with water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri age 36 years Male hu, Mujhe mere chest me heart side pe halka pain mehsoos hota hai. Mujhe kabhi kabhi bahut bechainy aur ghabrahat bhi hone lagti hai. Mujhe saans lene me bhi problem hone lagti hai. Please suggest.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
It is a thing to worry about , although the possibility of any underlying heart problem is negligible.Chest pain can be more related to either muscular or nervous but for this a thorough physical examination is required.So I will suggest you to see your local doctor to rule out any underlying heart problem immediately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been treated with ischemic stroke and high blood pressure. What is the solution?

Post Doctoral Fellowship , Post Doctoral Fellowship - Electrophysiology & devices, DM - Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Cardiologist, Noida
Take medications for preventing recurrence and maintain normal BP readings. Exactly to figure out best you need to be on follow up with cardiologist and neurologist, hope you understand the limitations of online advice.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of high blood pressure? What is the normal blood pressure of a person about 35- 36 years old male?

MD - General Medicine, PG Diploma Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Mohali
Hypertension is defined as blood pressure higher than 140 over 90 mmHg (millimeters of mercury). A diagnosis of hypertension may be made when one or both readings are high: systolic (the pressure as the heart pumps blood around the body), given first; or diastolic (pressure as the heart relaxes and refills with blood), given second. Modern lifestyle factors are responsible for a growing burden of hypertension: physical inactivity, salt-rich diets with processed and fatty foods, and alcohol and tobacco use. High blood pressure can also be secondary to other conditions - kidney disease, for example - and can be associated with some medications. Hypertension itself does not cause symptoms but in the long-term leads to complications caused by narrowing of blood vessels. Doctors diagnose high blood pressure over a number of visits using a sphygmomanometer, which involves applying an inflatable cuff to the upper arm. Lifestyle measures are used first to treat high blood pressure, including salt restriction and other dietary changes, moderation of alcohol, and stress reduction. One or more drugs from a number of different classes may be used for treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I go for health checkup and my sugar and bp was little high than doctor give give me treadmill test which came positive that doctor ask me to take angiography test. As im daily drinker and smoker from past 40 years, he advise me to take tests for long term good health. May I know is it ok to have angiography and is there any risks in it or doctor may remove blockage, if they found blockage? Should I do the angiography or should I improve the diet?

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi. Doing angiography will tell you about the condition of your heart. If there are many plaques then the doctor may decide for an angioplasty or otherwise. But whether you get an angiography or angioplasty done does not negate taking care of your diet. It's not a negotiable option. Diet is the most crucial part of your health. Even after surgery if diet is not managed then you will have a relapse. Also these are lifestyle disorders and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is the only cure...medication is just short term help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor I'm 35 years age. I'm suffering from high B.P.(i.e. 130/160-70) since one year. How many times I tested my Blood cBc& sugar, ecg, x-ray for actual cause but everything is normal. These days I'm taking some medicine like Tazloc & Rancil for control as advised. please help for better result.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
1) Continue with medications 2) Stop worrying unnecessarily and getting these repeated tests. It will not change your diagnosis, but anxiety will worsen your BP. 3) Alongwith medicines follow lifestyle precautions- Walk daily for 40-45 mins, quit smoking, eat a healthy diet, avoid high salty food like chips, sauces, pickles, avoid drinking too much caffeine. 4) And consult your treating cardiologist from time to time for titration and follow up of your medications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old yesterday I checked my blood pressure it was 150/95. So is it an alarming situation. I eat lot of food from outside.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
At your age, the best advice is to be strict about your eating habits, proper exercise. No tobacco and restricted non vegetarian. If the BP increases just once. It is a warning to change your lifestyle. Remember, what you do today will affect your future life. Do not take eating out so casually.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old and am 65kg by weight. I am a teacher. My problem is that I have a slight pain in left side of my chest. Its not pain always its something like feeling weighty on this side. Need advice?

M.B.B.S., Diploma in Family Medicine, Fellowship in Diabetes (Liverpool), Advanced Clinical Course in Cardiology (USA), Certified Diabetologist from USA, CCEBDM, MD - Consultant Physician
General Physician, Hooghly
First thing u need to do is an ecg. Chest pain may be due to heart problems, lungs problems, anxiety etc. U may upload the ecg strip and send me private message. I will get back to u.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years old and have high Trygrilcirides at 235 what should I do to get it back to normal.

General Physician, Faridabad
avoid fried, oily, fast food and sweets, go for 1 hr morning walk and do exercise daily, it will help. thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed