Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Dr. My sister suffers from terrible pain during periods. She is 24 years old unmarried. She had pcod but now it is completely cured but she still feels lot of pain that she gets unconscious because of pain. Is there anything that can cure this permanently.
Hai good evening I have a small problem. After abortion how many days we should not have sex. To day 24 day after abortion. I Am waiting for your reply. Thank-you.
I started taking medicine levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tabs from 8 sept after the advise of Dr. N I have blood spotting today and medi time period is 21 day so is there might be wrong anything or it happen generally.
She is my girlfriend her vagina is very small, I tried a lot to make intercourse with her but it's not getting possible, if I trying to make intercourse, she is getting lot of pain, she is not allowing me to do intercourse due to small size and lot of pain, please help me she is in normal condition only.
Varicella Zoster causes Chicken pox too. In some cases of Chicken pox, the virus continues to stay in the nerves and remains dormant for a long time. When activated, this silent virus presents itself as Herpes Zoster. Therefore, 90% patients inflicted with Herpes Zoster report to have had past history of Chicken pox. Herpes Zoster appears as many collections of multiple tiny painful blisters which are filled with dirty white or yellowish fluid.
These collections appear along the distribution of the afflicted nerve. The skin below and around the eruptions is red and inflamed. It usually appears on any one side of the body. The pain varies from mild to severe and can be experienced as burning or shooting pain and can be extremely agonizing. The skin lesion may subside in 3 to 6 weeks, however the pain may last forever.
This condition is called ‘Post-Herpetic Neuralgia’. Therefore, the condition should be treated as fast as possible. Skin to skin contact is the major source of spread. However, it is not extremely infectious. Homoeopathy is strongly recommended in cases of Herpes Zoster. Homoeopathy rapidly cures the disease, relieves the pain, heals the skin lesions, prevents relapse and Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
Although the patient starts feeling comfortable within the first few days of treatment, 8 to 12 weeks of medicines is recommended to heal the lesions completely and prevent relapse and Post-herpetic neuralgia. Treatment should be continued till the affected skin becomes completely clear and healthy.
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Can pregnant woman have mango? It is a general conception that eating mangoes raise the body temperature and it is not good for the little one. My wife is in her 3rd month and I would like to know if eating mango is safe for her.
Hi I am 20 and I am having irregular periods problem my last period came on 24th feb after that till now no periods because of that I am becoming fat also my tummy is comming out please suggest.
What does a growth on labia minora (just below clitoris) indicate? Its smooth ,occasionally itchy, sometime empty sometime blood filled? What is the treatment?
I didn't have children. Recently concerned doctor they said one nerve problem because of overheat. What I do.
I faced a lot of gas problem, indigestion & a little watery stool since one years after regular interval of times. Doctor prescribed me antibiotics & pro biotic tablets but its ok in the period of taking medicine. So what medicine can I use for cure.
I am having my periods and simultaneously suffering from severe cold. Can I have medicines for cold? If yes, then what?
My would be wife had periods on last March 18th, our marriage is on April 17th if she had her periods after or before April 18th, she cannot attend any rituals. In this case, is it safe to have medicine to delay periods. If yes, please suggest some medicine. Her age is 27yrs.
I am 29 years old female suddenly from yesterday I m feeling pain on my left breast and I also found muscle accumulated as a small ball. Kindly suggest m worried.
Pregnancy is a normal life function that many women go through. Yet, this is a function or a part of life where one has to take special care of one’s health and condition as there are many biological changes that happen in one’s body. Swollen legs and ankles are a common part of one’s pregnancy. This condition is most commonly known as edema and it usually occurs when fluid collects in the tissue. This in turn happens when the blood chemistry changes and the fluid gets routed to the tissue. This is a common occurrence due to the hormonal changes that one goes through during pregnancy. The condition usually troubles pregnant ladies during their third trimester.
Read on to find out the various ways in which one can deal with it.
- When to consult a doctor: Consult a doctor or a midwife for a thorough check up if you happen to see any puffiness or swelling in your face and eyes. This could point at a more serious problem like the onset of preeclampsia. Also, if you happen to notice that one leg is more swollen than the other, then you may want to see a doctor about it, as it could mean that there is a blood clot in the leg.
- Put your feet up: This is especially important if you are at a desk all day. The best way to deal with such swelling is to put your feet up every once in a while, so that the swelling may reduce. You can use a foot stool or even a pile of books for this purpose.
- Breaks: If you are constantly sitting or lying down, it would be a good idea to give it a break and walk around a little so that there is better blood circulation. This also keeps the blood from pooling into the lower regions of the legs, which can prevent an increase in the swelling.
- Comfortable footwear: One should stick to flat and comfortable footwear with an even elevation as well as foam soles so that the comfort level while walking and standing is optimum. Choose your shoes so that they can accommodate your swelling instead of pinching your feet. Also, you can choose to wear snug socks and stockings, which will form a band around your feet. This will ensure that the swelling does not increase to a painful level. At the same time, you must avoid socks that have bands, which are too tight as this may lead to blood pooling and subsequent swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water ensures that there is less fluid retention. This is one of the best ways of fighting edema whether or not you are pregnant.