Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.S NanavatiYour feedback matters!
Every month during ovulation I have sore breasts but not this month. I also have all pms symptoms but still not my period. I'm scared of pregnancy. Negative HPT.
I am a 26 year old, female. I got pregnant two times but each time my baby got aborted. First pregnancy was molar. And there is no issue in second it got aborted naturally. What to do.
Is it any chance of pregnancy 4 days before of next period? Though ejaculation took place near vagina.
We are not having a baby we are trying every 2 days but at the end on the month my wife gets period.
My wife is suffering from pcos. It's was detected about an year back. She was on some medicines. But due to no changes we changed the doctor after 6 months. The new doctor prescribed her Diane 35. For 5 months she was on that and with this medicines her periods wer normal. But after the medicines she stopped in the month of November again her periods wer delayed for about 8 days. And her last periods wer on 3rd December. After that we tried conceiving from 11th knowing that that's the best time for ovulating and tried for around 7 times every alternate day. Today morning, 27th December, as she got up around 7.30 am she felt pain in right side of her lower abdomen and gastric problem but around 2 pm she was feeling ok but still having gastric problem. Now a days her body also always stays warm. Pls suggest.
Hello doctors, I have a severe burning pain in left side of abdomen during period. And the pain remains upto few days after period too. I have pcos too. Seen gyno. Had antibiotics but after one month or so the pain is back again. What could be the possible reason for the pain. As I am trying for baby. I am worried this may not create problems in my pregnancy. Pls advice.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.
Doctor I had sex before 2 weeks and now from two days I'm having blood clots (brown in color) from vagina, I just want to ask that is it a pregnancy symptoms or miscarriage? My last periods was on 13 feb16.
I am 25 yr old female I usually had some red discretion between 15 to 17 day of my 28 day cycle is it normal it happens for few minutes.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
I am trying to conceive from last 4 months but I am unable to conceive. What should I do? I have been married for 5 years and have a baby boy of 4 years I gave birth to son under C Section.
Last month I had my periods on Feb 19 but this month still my periods have not come and I had my sexual at Feb 28 will this leads to pregnancy ?
Platelets are the smallest colorless cell in the blood which help clotting of blood, platelets clumps together and form clotting to prevent bleeding. Platelets are produced in bonmarrow.
Normal count of platelets is from 1, 50, 000 - 4, 00, 000 in the blood. If number of platelets goes down from 1, 50, 000, in a healthy person, this codition is known as thrombocytopenea, i. E. Less count of platelets in blood is known as'thrombocytopenea.
Causes of thrombocytopenea:
Drug abused diseases,
Bacterial infection, etc.
Bleeding into skin, appears as rashes on skin, especially, in lower extramities.
Bleeding continues from cut, wounds, gums, ears, urine & stool.
Profuse bleeding in menstrual cycle.
When, medical assistance
When bleeding starts from gums, ears, nose, anal-orfice which can't be checked by normal process of first- aid. Medical assistence is needed
Treatment of thrombocytopenea can be achieved, successfully under homoeopathic system of treatment.
Low count of plateletes gets normal within 3/4 days.
Sir I have sex with my boyfriend on 7-6-17 I take unwanted 72 on 8-6-17 bt today is 21-6-17 bt I don't have periods what should I do please answer me.
My daughter is 13 years old and her periods are not regular her Insulin level is high she is taking medicine for this from last year but there is no improvement.
I am unmarried girl. I have started walking after 7 months and now from 2 days I have started going gym. I noticed spot bleeding after walking and gym from 7 days .I never have this symptom and I do not have any pain. Kindly reply as soon as possible.
No regular periods every month what may be the cause of it and also underwent scanning and there no problem in ovaries or there is no cyst.
Hi doctor I am a house wife in 43 yrs old, actually this month I have continuously periods coming its very pain and I have 2 children. So please give a suggestion for me.
Ayurveda recognises how each individual is different and that food intake must vary for each person. Ayurveda in total has identified six taste groups i.e sour, sweet, pungent, salty, astringent and bitter. All these taste groups have health benefits. The inclusion of all of these six tastes gives you satisfaction and provides nourishment and choosing one food group over the other may lead to health issues. A lot of people falter when it comes to eat right and overdo fast food. Eating bitter and pungent foods helps in reducing sugar cravings.
An overall view
The doshas can also be affected by the six tastes. Doshas can increase or decrease depending on the kind of food intake. They fluctuate depending on the laws of attraction. Predominance of ‘kapha’ leads to more accumulation of the same. ‘Vata’ gets pacified by salty, sour and sweet foods. Bitter, sweet and pungent foods reduce 'pitta'. ‘Kapha’ gets reduced by bitter, astringent and pungent foods.
Warm and heavily cooked foods are soothing for ‘vata’ type. Sweeteners, fatty or oily food help ‘vata’. Wheat and rice work wonders for ‘vata’. Vegetables, juicy fruits and cream are good for ‘vata’ as well. However, spicy and hot foods should be avoided.
Pitta is fiery; hence hot foods should be avoided. Cool foods assist digestion. Oil, salt and fat should be taken in small quantities. Ripe and sweet fruits and most vegetables help pacify pitta. Dairy products (except sour ones) are OK in moderation. Mint and coriander cool pitta. Pomegranate, rice and coconuts bring down pitta as well.
Kapha needs warming up and should be stimulated. Dry, warm and light foods lower kapha. Less oil and fat should be used. Barley, rye and buckwheat are grains that are ideal for kapha and so are cranberries and apples. Salt should be minimal for kapha types. Non-fat or low fat milk is ok, but cultured dairy should be abstained from.
Ama, a toxic substance, is believed to form once there is incomplete digestion. You should drink plenty of water at room temperature or warm water to prevent the formation of ‘ama’. Eating what sets your tongue on fire is also healthy for your body.