Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M.S NanavatiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 26 years old Female. I have PCOD and having irregular periods. I took ccq 50mg on january2016, Failed. And letrozole 2.5mg february2016 that was also failed. March I didn't consult with my doctor and I didn't took any medicines, had normal unprotected sex. LMP - Feb 19, 2016. Now missed periods, giddiness on and off, but home HCG test was negative. What should I do now. Shall I wait for another 10 days? Pls suggest me.
Dear Dr, I had a d and c done in March 3rd 2017. As my baby was detected with alobar holoprosencephaly. Dr. suggested there is less possibility of the baby surviving and have done a foetal karyotyping and the products of conception too. Which showed euploidy of 13, 18, 21 and sex chromosomes. Just wanted to know the cause and the recurrence in next pregnancy. As this was my first pregnancy!
Hi. I am trying to conceive from last 4 months. As my husband soon will be going back fr his job fr 2 yrs. Bt unable to do so. Please suggest specific tym to have sex. I get my periods every mnth on 22 or 23rd.
I am 21 year old women and I have recently married before 3 months. I have missed my periods for this month. My previous menstrual date is 7 January 2016 and it has end on 12 January 2016. I have done my pregnancy test twice this month. I got negative result. My question is I am pregnant? Why it is showing negative, almost it has passed 45, still I didn't have my periods. I am totally confused. Can you guide me in this?
Hi, I am 26 years old married female, I am facing weight gain while I am eating less, headache, excess heat in body, itching, body-muscles pain, lot of pimples, this is happening all together for last 6 months. Can you please help me out in diagnosed this?
My wife 44 years old she adopt to copper t last five year, yet she removed. Nowadays what we should care about pregnancy.
I am a 39 yr old and a mother of 2yr old son. I used to have small lump on my left breast and used to get mild bouts of pain 4-5 years back but it vanished itself after sometime. Now after marriage and childbirth I am getting a feeling that the lump is developing again. On checking I don't find the lump that prominent. However, mild pain is experienced sometimes. Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, In month of April I got an abortion due to my baby's brain not developed. So my doc suggest me to use folic acid tabs for 3 months as per today my 3 months has completed, can you just suggest me, should I plan for Baby now. One more thing when I got abortion my weight is not putting, even I have very dark circles. Please help me out in this.
Can just pressing penis on pubic area/ vagina or rubbing without ejection lead to pregnancy? How to calculate fertile and infertile days and when does ovulation starts during a 27 day cycle. please advise.
We have been married for last 7 months. I am still not able to have baby wid wife. Her hole is very small and I am not able to insert.
We had sex on 23 Aug it was her 4th day of periods her cycle is for 28 Days and due to condom burst it was unprotective so she took i-pill after 7 Hrs and after i-pill approx 6 Hrs she vomited and yesterday her periods started or can b slight bleeding due to I pill is she hv chances of pregnancy? When she can test using advance prega news?
Keep your mind always concentrated and fresh.
Avoid negative thoughts
Have fresh and good diet
That's all needed.
HI, I am 25 years old. I am married 2.5 years ago. We are practicing sex daily but no results. Is it necessary to do sex in Periods. What should we do?
My 25-years-old wife had delivered (normal delivery) a healthy female baby on 13 Nov 2016. We had unprotected intercourse on 27 Dec 2016. Should we take emergency contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy? Will there be any side-effects? When her normal menstrual period will start? Shall we start OCPs? Regards.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.