Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Manmal BeganiYour feedback matters!
I have my face with dark skin and my face is black with pimples . And my skin is very oily . please help me what can I do .
Sir I want to get my skin tone brighter what should I do please give me some name of medicines and home base treatments.
Hello doctor I am 17 years old. I am facing few problems like dark circle under eyes and tanning. Instead of dat I usually have a stomach ache and feel very energy less. Please help
For most women, taking care of acne on a daily basis is an arduous and harrowing matter. Looking into the mirror to see the scars in various stages of healing is a nightmare too. The second is actually more embarrassing and traumatizing, affecting not just the image in the mirror, but the woman’s personality as a whole. Confidence and esteem level can sometimes hit an all-time low with those post-acne scars. Hence, cosmetic surgeons are constantly trying to identify new ways to manage these and photo facials seem to be the best solution at the moment.
Both doctors and affected people have known to be happy with the results. If you are bothered by acne marks, read more to understand what photofacials are, and how they can help you. Photofacial, fotofacial, IPL (intense pulsed light) and photorejuvenation are all different names used for the same procedure.
How it works: The underlying principle is based on the skin structure. The skin has an outer layer called the epidermis and an inner layer called the dermis. The inner layer is heated during this procedure and the outer layer is cooled. When the inner layer is heated, the collagen production is stimulated. The damaged and aged skin from the top layers is removed, making way for the new collagen which is produced in the underlying layers. The result is an evened tone, reduced fine lines, and improved (almost perfect) appearance of the skin. There is simultaneous improvement of skin color, texture, and consistency, resulting in glowing skin.
Uses: It is hugely popular in treating acne scarring, red blemishes, sunspots, age spots, stretch marks, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation in short periods of time. The procedure takes about half an hour and is usually done on the face, neck, hands, and the chest areas.
Acne is a problem area where photofacials have shown immediate and significant results. However, what you need to be aware of and will be informed by your doctor is, that your skin may continue to be red for about a week to ten days after the photofacial session before you see an improvement. The difference after the initial side effects wear off can leave you surprised. Talk to a doctor before deciding if this is the treatment for you. Acne scarring, if extremely severe, may not respond very well to photofacial and may require alternatives like laser skin resurfacing or facelifts.
Where photofacials are concerned, various procedures and technologies can be used, completely depending on what the person wants and what the doctor can provide in terms of results. Each method works in a slightly different way, and it is best to set expectations upfront before going ahead with this procedure.
Mere skin pe safed daag hai usko party me Jane ka liye thoda time ke liye hide kar rakhne wale koi aisa cream hai kya please provide me?
I am suffering from a disease black color in my nose & forehead on 1yr. But I can't understand whats it? Please speak me about in this deases medicine name.
Doctor my total body is in white But my neck and face is slightly dusty colour what I have to do to get my face turn white May I have to use any medicines for this please tell me plz.
Hello my name is Virendra Yadav .i m 25 year old. My face skin is getting tan and becoming darker and brown dark spot on my face and also I have tried all gharelu nuskha but there no improvement shown .plz help and suggest.
Hello doctor. I'm 29 years old female unmarried. I have 3 small fibroadenomas in my left breast. From past a few days I'm feeling a tiny lump near my nipple in my right breast. I'm worried. Can it be serious. Please reply to me as soon as possible.
Ramya is 31 years old, she has 2 kids. She has hyper pigmentation on her face especially on cheeks. What she should do to cure it?
Looking good and looking youthful are two things that go hand in hand for most of us. Accordingly, we are constantly in search of that eternal fountain of youth to keep ourselves looking young for a longer time. Yet, we also need to ensure that this is done without harming one's health.
A wholesome diet that is rich in a number of nutrients as well as good skin care routine can help in fighting the initial signs of aging. While a good beauty regimen definitely helps in prolonging the skin's elasticity and glow, one needs procedures that can help not only in preventing the decline of the skin and good-looks, but also in reversing those changes This comes under the purview of anti-aging measures. Read on to know more about these anti-aging treatments-
- Laser Resurfacing: Also known as fractional laser treatment, this method sends laser beams to create tiny holes in the skin, which boosts collagen production in the skin. It is extremely effective in fighting the onset of wrinkles and fine lines. They help in fighting the ravages of the skin due to prolonged sun and pollution exposure, which reduce the collagen or elastic element of the skin. With this procedure, the skin becomes firmer and plumper, thus remaining line free.
- Skin Tightening and Lifting: Energy of laser beams, radiofrequency and ultrasound is used to tighten deeper skin collagen which helps to lift the sagging tissues. It is the best alternative to a surgical facelift with no downtime.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections: Their use has now become commonplace and can be done every now and then so as to ensure that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is kept to a minimum. These injections are of two types-
- Fillers-. Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane and Emervel are some of the well-known and most favoured fillers trusted by dermatologists globally. The effect of these fillers can last up to twelve months, after which it can be repeated. Fillers basically restore volume loss and also help in boosting the collagen production of the skin.
- Botox- This is a protein which takes care of the frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet by smoothening the muscles of the face that cause these lines.
- PRP Therapy: Also known as Vampire Facelift, this is the latest anti ageing treatment which remove wrinkles and lifts the face. Plasma rich in platelets is prepared from your own blood and is injected into the skin. Growth and stem cell factors stored in the platelets stimulate collagen, thereby giving you a brighter, tighter and younger looking skin.
- Threads: These are used to tighten sagging loose skin giving a firm, lifted look with and improved skin texture. It can also be used to slim the jawline and take care of double chin. In this procedure, absorbable threads are inserted into the skin with the help of an extremely thin needle.
- Mesotherapy: This is a procedure by which beneficial substances are infused into the skin to improve skin tone and texture. The different types of substance that are infused are-
- Antioxidants: These powerful skin care nutrients eg. Vitamin C, botanicals, flavonoids etc destroy free radicals that damage skin and collagen. These free radicals come from sun exposure, pollution, poor diet, stress, smoking, pesticides, chemicals, etc.
- Peptides: They are proteins that help in enhanced collagen production so as to set the anti-aging process in motion successfully.
- Chemical Peels: They help to maintain the complexion, glow and firmness of the skin. It is used to fight the early signs of skin aging. In this procedure, gentle exfoliating solutions are applied on the skin which loosens and removes the dead cells. The desired results are obtained after a series of peels in a short time.
- Microdermabrasion: It is mechanical exfoliation of skin by either very fine crystals, diamond tipped probes, high pressure water jet or pressurized air. This reveals a smooth, glowing and fresher skin instantly. Regular such sessions help to maintain the youthfulness of skin. With all these advanced, effective and safe treatments at hand, looking young and beautiful forever is not impossible now!