Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. M A KhanYour feedback matters!
I have neurological problem it was found to be SACD I was advice B12 Injection Monthly Now I have erectile dysfunction.
Sir, I am 25 years old. I did masturbation four years and I became very weak physically and also my both hands have been shivering since last 4 years. I consulted many but I could not get relief from hand shivering and weakness. I think hand shivering due to nerve problem OR not then what should I do.
I can't able to sleep for past few days. Especially at nights. Its make to feel alone. I fear that my condition was kind of insomnia. Can you suggest any way to prevent from this? Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old. My both hands have been shivering for 10 years. I consulted many doctors they gave me vitamin injections and vitamin and at last I consulted neurologist he prescribed me medicine and told me if I would not get cure then consult psychiatry and now I could get relief from that.
What is the meaning of sclerosis along the anterior aspect of si joints? Is it hardening of the bones or tissues surrounding si joints? Please help me. I am worried a lot.
What are the symptoms of brain tumour? And what are the difference experienced after its treatment (operation).
I'm suffering from migraine headache. What might be the best way to cure it? And what are the precautions have to take by me? I've been suffering from this since last 1 month.
I am suffering from anxiety. One of my symptoms is head shaking when I concentrate or making eye contact with another person. Due to this I Can not attend AnY interview. How long will iT take to disappear. Am having arip mt 5.lithosun, pramipexole. Actually I Do not have this symptom before having medication. When I start arip mt and discontinue prodep I began to feel my head is very heavy and shaking too. In the past my doctor advice me to take arip mt instead of prodep. I used prodep for more than 3 week. Suddenly I stopped iT and took arip mt. Is it a problem. Is it curable. How long will iT take? please help me. My other symptoms are heart racing, lip tension, shivering hands and legs, face become hot . And I never had head shaking. Is head shaking due to the side effect of medication.
Sir ji. Yeh baat tab ki hai when I was 10 years old, I was playing in ground and I collapsed while playing for few minutes, my friends were saying that it was like fit (mirgi) attack, but due to fear I didn't inform my parents nor I took any medicine or checkup for same now my age is 31. In between these years I never suffered or faced any such problem now I want to know ki kya kbi mere ko future me koi neurological problem ho sakti hai kya ya should I go for some tests or not. Thanks.
I have headache like migraine pain I don't want to use medicines, whether it is possible to get out of it any other ways possible?
My mom suffered from bell's palsy but now she has almost recovered. Can she take Revital H or would it cause any adverse effects in bell's palsy?
Some time I feel sense less in my left hand. Most of the time when I bath with hot water my left hand got sense less. It duration around 30 minutes. Why it's happening?
Epilepsy is a relatively common disorder. Most cases of epilepsy can be controlled with a combination of drug therapy and healthy lifestyle. In some cases, surgery may also be advised. Epilepsy affects not only the lifestyle of the patient but also that of their caregiver. Each person reacts to epilepsy in a different way and hence the type of care needed also varies from person to person. While some patients have few seizures and require care only when they're having a seizure others need round the clock care. Here are a few tips to keep in mind if a loved one suffers from epilepsy.
- Know what type of epilepsy he/she is dealing with: Not all epileptic seizures are the same. Find out what type of seizures your loved one suffers from and what are the possible triggers associated with Involve yourself in their lifestyle. Epilepsy should not be a reason for your loved one to lock themselves in a room to stay safe. Participate in activities with them of you feel the activity may be a safety risk if they were to have a seizure; for example - swimming.
- Notice seizure triggers: Often an epileptic patient may not remember the seizure after it has occurred. As their care giver, keep a seizure diary to track their seizures and its related triggers. Look for patterns in the triggers to their epilepsy attacks.
- Keep them safe during a seizure: When experiencing a seizure, the patient will lose consciousness, experience muscle convulsions and may grit his teeth. If the person is standing, hold them so that they do not fall. If they are lying down, try turning them onto their side. Do not put anything into their mouth.
- Take care of them after a seizure: After the seizure, people are most likely to be confused, tired and have a headache. Check for injuries and keep them calm till medical help arrives. Loosen clothing around their neck and ensure that there is nothing inhibiting their breathing.
- Medical identification: While someone who suffers from seizures often is likely to always have someone with them, others who have rare seizures may often venture out alone. In such cases, ensure that they always have medical identification on them. Also make sure that their friends, colleagues etc are aware of their medical condition.
- Help them maintain a healthy lifestyle: Staying active is essential for people with epilepsy. Avoid contact sports and pick low impact exercises like walking, running or swimming. Following a buddy system is essential when an epileptic person works out. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.