Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lipsa Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lipsa ShahYour feedback matters!
My head feels itchy all the time and I am forced to scratch it all the time leading to hair loss. What should I do to get rid of the scratch?
Toxins and bacteria that aren't released get stored as waste and this eventually leads to acne. Green foods like spinach are rich in chlorophyll which helps cleanse bacteria and toxins from the digestive tract and blood stream. Spinach is rich in vitamin a which naturally acts as an anti acne agent.
My right knee suddenly started to pain when sitting down it comes and goes what to do I am victor 45years male no other illness and not on any medication pls suggest.
Respected doctor, I need your consultation as my wife aged 21 weight 42 is going through low blood pressure all the time and mostly the bp count is 90/70 and she is getting weaker day by day and also have a severe headache problem on a daily basis would like to request you to please suggest some remedy.
We are in one year relationship bt we have no child. Dctr says my husband"s sone problems his seminal test is negative means report is no sperm.So please say what are we doning?
Hello. I am 23 year old. I'm having over weight of 95. I want a proper diet plan. I'm facing more hungry ness . How to control hungryness.
I am a tb patient m my medicine is running from last 81 days from DOTS. My weight is 55 Kg. My hight is 5.9 inch. Can I get Whey protein for weight gain. Or any side effect of whey protein. Pls properly guide me. Hope you will give me proper advice. thanks with regards Pawan inshan.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!