Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My son is just 3 months old. His head stays warm like fever since a week. And other parts of his body remains normal. People are suggesting to bath him regularly. I'm just scared about his head's temperature. Its not a major problem?
Sir, my son is 13 years old and he is a swimmer and practices swimming for total 3 hours daily (1.5 hour in morning and 1.5 hour in evening) his height is 160 cm and weight 45 kghis hb (hemoglobin) is just 10.9kindly advise: 1. How much should be his hb? 2. How can we improve is hb? 3. What diet should be given to him keeping in mind his hard swimming practice hours?
I want to know about krill oil. Can I give my daughter krill oil as she is adhd and how can it help.
my nephew is suffering from himophilea-b and he is very weak he can't eat proper food. So give me advise abut us. How can cure this problem. Give me some home tips. And give dite chart or name the food which is help full for him.
My cousins baby is 3 years old from the age of 6 months she started getting seizures these are bad stays for 2 to 3 days during this time body color changes blue eyes upwards hands and legs twisted and now at age 3 she gets this once every week to 10 days her growth is not seen she can barely walk few steps can't talk at all always in her own she doesn't ask for food only when you give she eats else quiet passing urine or stool no indication no signs no discomfort we have been giving her levipil and valparin everyday 3 times since age 6 months.
My son hardly 2 months cries continuously sometimes. We will not understand why he is crying. What will be the reason.
I am 26 year old. I want know about what is the validity of tetanus injection after vaccination. Actually I take vaccination before 24 days. After 24 day have injured by rust iron. Should I take again vaccination? I have 3 times takes vaccination in last 6 months.
Sir/madam my child is 3 months old and has taken following vaccination. Birth- bcg, opv-0, hep-b1 6 week - imovax polio, pentavac, rotarix1 10 week- imovax polio, quadrovax only. Now my concern is whether the vaccination quadrovax be given in place of pentavac as changed in 6 and 10 week. And also the doctor is saying to give rotatek in place of rotarix due to its unavailability, should it possible?
My one month old baby is loosing her hair. Although she is healthy. Wt is 3.5 kg. Am using sebamed oil and chicco shampoo for hair and body. Please help.
My son age is 4 years old he does not take meal and not interested in any food someone given me advice to use ayurvedic medicine charak" mallon" is this better for his health.
She has problem of bed wetting at age of 11 1/2 years .she is premature baby with 1400 gm weight and operated for reverse reflux of kidney at age of 7 years .Is any treatment available for bed wetting?
If chewing food and retaining a sparkling smile is not enough for you, avoiding toothaches and a visit to the dentist could be reason enough to maintain healthy teeth. Ignoring your tooth health can lead to many problems. Answer yourself the following question. Would you like your teeth inside your mouth or in a glass tumbler beside your bed at nighttime?
If you opted for the former, then going through the following tips and advices will go a long way in helping you sustain healthy teeth. They are:
- Brush and floss twice a day: Brushing and flossing twice a day, on a regular basis will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums in the long run. The ideal time to brush your teeth is 20 minutes after a meal. Opting for a toothbrush with a small head and soft bristles gives you better access to even the deeper portions of your mouth, thus providing comprehensive cleansing to your teeth. Moreover, softer bristles are generous on your gums as well.
- Nutrition: Whatever you eat, either protects you or makes you more susceptible to diseases and disorders. This stands true for your oral health as well. As such, choosing the right foods early in your life is of vital importance. Foods such as cold drinks, cakes, candies and other such sugary substances facilitate the growth of germ and bacteria in your mouth, resulting in plaque and cavities. Choosing foods that are low in starch and sugar will reduce the development of germs and help eradicate cavities or plaque in the long run.
- Smoking: Even the pack of smoke that you buy endorses smoking is injurious to your general health. Smoking causes reduced flow of blood to the mouth, which resultantly leads to increased chances of periodontal disease and mouth cancer. Smoking, moreover causes a decline in the ability of the bones and tissues to revascularize (self-heal). All else apart, just stop smoking.
- Chewing gums: Chewing gums are highly beneficial especially after a meal. They not only increase the flow of saliva in your mouth, but also improves the flow of blood to your brain, thus enhancing your alertness by close to 10%. In addition, chewing gums help neutralize the acid in your mouth, thus helping you cleanse your mouth.
A 11 month baby have a problem on porty it was too tight and the other problem is he have a problem in eating daal chapatti what is the way that we have solve the problem.
A mother's prime focus always is how to ensure that her child is happy and comfortable, especially when the child is too small. One of the problems which bothers many mothers who are bringing up really small children, is diaper rash. Sensitive skin, tight diaper and prolonged contact with feces and urine etc are common reasons for diaper rash or irritant diaper dermatitis.
Here are few tips to avoid diaper rash and ensuring your child is always comfortable.
1. Careful with wash: if you are using a cloth diaper, be extra careful in washing such that there is no soap remaining in the cloth.
2. Clean well: when bathing your baby, make sure you clean the area covered by diaper with a mild soap and do not rub the area while drying, since the skin is sensitive.
3. Remove soiled diaper instantly: this is the most important. However busy you are, you need to aware of the times when the diaper/cloth has been soiled. And when soiled, the diaper has to be changed at the earliest. Do not keep your baby in the diaper for all hours of the day. It is good if they are out of the diaper for some time every day.
4. Keep the diaper loose. Also, ensure that you wash the cotton diapers with fabric softeners and try to avoid wipes altogether as they have strong chemicals in them.
5. Keep a tab on rashes: if your baby does get the rashes, check with the pediatrician at the earliest. Frequent topical applications of a bland protective barrier agent (zinc oxide paste) may suffice to prevent dermatitis. There are also chances of fungal infections. Antifungal creams should be used on advice of a doctor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.