Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leela P PahurkarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am diagnosed with pcod few months back. Is there any problem for conceiving for pcod patients?
I have head ache from 2 weeks. And when I take shower I start sneezing after get shower. My head start aching. And my eyes start burning.
I am 45 year old my problem is when I sleep at night my leg is burning what can I do which medicine I should use I am diabetic. I want medicine or any oienment or cream that was deacreas my leg burning.
I have been doing masturbation for over 10 years now. I feel the ejaculation is less than 20 seconds. I am still virgin and will be married in upcoming months. I am non smoker non drinker. Am I suffering from some kind of disorder. Do I need some supplements to replenish. My erection is good when I do not do masturbation for 2-3 days .
Good evening sir I am from medak. I am suffered with psoriasis so please give good suggestion for this sir.
Dear doctor I am facing sex problem since 6 months, when m mating with my girl, m getting discharge very soon, its feel ock ward to me, and m going in depressions, I have good sexual physic, 11" dick when it's fully erected, my girl enjoying this, some year earlier when we goes separate m doing masturbation so, now when m mating with her, I can not satisfied her. Please advice me how can I get back my stamina. And long lasting performance.
I have a problem of sleep Ness. My brain only ways me to sleep. I tried many ways to get rid of it but nothing happened. Please let me know the cause.
I am 25 years old and I m suffering from a ankle injuries from last 2 years. My ankle twisted normally like it happens and I show this to physio therapist and they give me treatment for 2 to 3 months but no relief after that I goes to safdarjung injury center and I told all the problems and they give me medicine and for ankle MRI, the medicine give me relief but only for 2 or 3 weeks after pain start again. Now I start play football again I run lighter to avoid injury and I found my ankle strength is completely gone I can't poot my body wait on my left leg, when m doing this my complete leg is shaking. My complete 2 year experience with my ankle injury I m lill batter when I play or running.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.