Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuthiala Suman
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kuthiala SumanYour feedback matters!
Will bullous pemphigoid last forever? I am suffering since feb 2015. Taking zempred 8 and mmf 500. Is it hereditary?
Dear sir, I'm suffering from fever in three days and feel very weak. My head are paining and eye are red. Please give me solution.
I have severe sensitivity in upper and lower jaw during eating drinking chewing etc. Could you please recommended me any herbal or another product to overcome the effect of sensitivity please.
Hi I have done root canal of my teeth. Can you please tell me the price of per piece of teeth for implementation process?
I have kidney problem (infection, not sure but there is possibility of kidney stone), and high concentration of gastric acid. Can I take a regular medicine that contain aluminum and magnesium hydroxide? I afraid about The magnesium or aluminium.
How to Take Care of Your Hair?
Long hair is an all time cherished dream of girls and women. I have been seeing patients of hair loss and they would always recall their good days when they used to have good lengthy hair. They would invariably lament about the loss of long hair they were having in teenage and before marriage. This is the type of concern women have for their hair. Having lusty, shining, long hair is a sign of beauty and feminine grace. Some precautions have to be taken for all types of hair, which are briefed in following heading but long hair need utmost care so that they are not lost easily.
- No brushing should be done immediately after washing.
- Winding the hair, encasing them in rubber bands and then fixing clips or hooks should be done lightly and never too tightly.
- Winding the hair into tight plaits and then wearing chignon (coil of hair worn at the back of head) pulls the hair form scalp. I have seen many patients, especially girls, having this habit that ultimately ends in bald spots in head.
- Similar is the case with the girls who bind their back hairs in ponytails or buns. One should not confine to one style and go on changing the style so that the hair do not experience a direct pull in this fashion everyday and get pulled.
- Regarding types of curlers, rollers, combs, brushes, etc., these topics are discussed here below under different types of hair. Those rules are applicable for long hair,
- If you do not apply little amount of oil over the hair regularly, you will loose the hair and their shine.
- The best is to adopt the homeopathic method, ‘like cures like’ Apply little oil to the greasy scalp. Since the scalp itself is producing more of oil, the presence of oil on the scalp would stop production of oil from within. The imbalance will thus be overruled.
- If you are washing the hair twice in a week (women), make it thrice a week. Apply some oil, massage it into scalp and leave it for at least one hour on your scalp before washing it with shampoo. Men should do it five times a week.
- If you are using harsh, highly scented and strong hair-care products like soaps, shampoos and oils, leave them.
- Improve your diet to make it nutritional.
- Take half a bottle of distilled water and add some lemon juice in it. Now rinse your hair with this mixture to remove oiliness of hair.
- It is always in your own interest that you should consult a beauty parlor when you do not find relief after testing the mentioned methods. No relief means that you need help of a conditioner to remove/rectify oiliness.
- Use of heat-styling appliances; dryers for drying the hair after washing and over-exposure to the sun should be avoided.
- Take nutritional food.
- Do not adopt rigorous cleaning methods or routine. Use a good hair oil to massage the hair. If the dryness is more, the hair become brittle. Do not massage the scalp vigorously.
- Steaming the hair once a fortnight also helps in dry hairs. Massaging and steaming as a follow-up gives good result.
- Do not wash the hair frequently with shampoo.
- Do not comb or brush strongly.
WAVY HAIR (Hairs Having Waves):-
- Wavy hairs are not curly but have waves as you find in the sea or sand dunes.
- Those who have wavy hair, they should wash their hair with a shampoo that has shine enhancing gradients.
- After washing, dry the hair in natural ways and separate the hair with comb that has wide-teeth so that there is no entanglement and pulling while combing the hair.
- Wavy hair needs good conditioners and more care than straight hair.
- Straight hair lies flat on the scalp.
- Since such hair lie flat, they gather more dust. Naturally these straight hair are mostly dense and hence they need deep cleaning shampoo.
- Such hair needs at least three washing a week.
- They are more prone to develop dandruff.
- Oiling and massaging the scalp is essential and it should be one night before washing schedule.
- Curly hair get dry very soon.
- For washing curly hair, a shampoo with good moisture-gradient is necessary.
- To bring a shine to curly hair, dry them with towel and expose to sun or natural air. In curly hairs, fingers reach easily up to the scalp. Use your fingers to disentangle them and then use wide toothed comb or brush to keep them at place.
Use Homoeopathy for any type of hair problem.
My bf had precum on his hand and then wiped his hand on a cloth slightly and fingered me after 5mins (on 28th march). I took an ipill after 4hrs and I had my period on 11th april which was heavy for 2 days amd very very light the next 3days. I took a hcg test on 18th april which was negative. Again I tested on 8th may and it was negative. It is 15th may and I haven't got my period yet. Could I be pregnant? if not then why is my period late?
Psychiatric treatment is never in the hands of a single person. Mental health treatment is a collaborative effort between the psychiatrist, occupational therapist, individual and his or her support system. The primary goal of occupational therapy is to engage people in some sort of activity to enhance their ability to lead a meaningful life. This need not be restricted to work but can include simple things like cooking, exercising, painting etc.
To understand what kind of treatment a patient needs, an occupational therapist will first assess the person, their needs and concerns. They understand how an illness or a particular life event can impact a person's ability to perform routine tasks. The counselor and therapist will then work together with the patient to explore possible lifestyle changes and set goals related to this. These changes are centered around the patient's strengths and preferences and take into consideration the occupations that are the most meaningful to the patient. An occupational therapist can then help the patient develop the necessary skills and find ways to make their daily lifestyle easier to handle. Thus, their lives become meaningful and satisfying and they feel a sense of achievement.
Occupational therapists also address social barriers towards the rehabilitation of a person in a community. This is done through interventions that focus on building the patient's existing skill set, creating opportunities for social integration, preventing a relapse and modifying the environment. Some of the barriers it addresses include:
- Stigma: By providing the patient with an opportunity to master a skill, occupational therapy boosts self confidence. This helps address the stigma against people with mental difficulties being able to form strong interpersonal relationships.
- Safety: A person suffering from a mental disorder is often understood to not be able to take care of himself. By helping the patient create routines for himself and giving him the confidence to perform daily tasks like cooking etc, he is at a much lower risk of accidents than before.
- Socioeconomic status: By giving the patient the necessary skill set to hold a job and collaborating with employers and educators, an occupational therapist can help raise a person's socioeconomic status.
Occupational therapy can benefit any person diagnosed with a mental illness or who has recently undergone a traumatic accident. It can also benefit this person's friends and family who form his support system by teaching them how to balance their caregiving with daily responsibilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized psychiatry and ask a free question.