Doctor in Cosmic Power
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Cosmic PowerYour feedback matters!
2 day ago I masturbate since then my testis got swelled little bit and little bit pain is there also. What should I do.
Dental bridge with rct. Why its recommend? Dr. placed bridge after rct of supporting teeth. What will be the life span if rct supported teeth.
HI .i m 19 years old my weight is 65 kg. I want to know the perfect diet. Which will help to reduce my weight .nd exercise?
Hi I am 27 years old male. After few months I am going to be in married life. I am very thin and nervous so please suggest me for gain weight? Please help me Thank you.
I am 29 year old and from last few months some time I got redness like inflammation in my penis gland mainly after sex. Itching and I also got tightened penis foreskin. Please help what to do.
Hi am Jyoti, I got positive pregnancy test in hospital checkup, but actually my Question is every month my mesus was delayed it take time of 45 days, am I confirm I am sure pregnant?
How Green tea is helpful in weight loss? If yes how frequent need to drink? If no then please suggest what is best in weight loss.
Pregnancy is a normal life function that many women go through. Yet, this is a function or a part of life where one has to take special care of one’s health and condition as there are many biological changes that happen in one’s body. Swollen legs and ankles are a common part of one’s pregnancy. This condition is most commonly known as edema and it usually occurs when fluid collects in the tissue. This in turn happens when the blood chemistry changes and the fluid gets routed to the tissue. This is a common occurrence due to the hormonal changes that one goes through during pregnancy. The condition usually troubles pregnant ladies during their third trimester.
Read on to find out the various ways in which one can deal with it.
- When to call a doctor: Call a doctor or a midwife for a thorough check up if you happen to see any puffiness or swelling in your face and eyes. This could point at a more serious problem like the onset of preeclampsia. Also, if you happen to notice that one leg is more swollen than the other, then you may want to see a doctor about it, as it could mean that there is a blood clot in the leg.
- Put your feet up: This is especially important if you are at a desk all day. The best way to deal with such swelling is to put your feet up every once in a while, so that the swelling may reduce. You can use a foot stool or even a pile of books for this purpose.
- Breaks: If you are constantly sitting or lying down, it would be a good idea to give it a break and walk around a little so that there is better blood circulation. This also keeps the blood from pooling into the lower regions of the legs, which can prevent an increase in the swelling.
- Comfortable footwear: One should stick to flat and comfortable footwear with an even elevation as well as foam soles so that the comfort level while walking and standing is optimum. Choose your shoes so that they can accommodate your swelling instead of pinching your feet. Also, you can choose to wear snug socks and stockings, which will form a band around your feet. This will ensure that the swelling does not increase to a painful level. At the same time, you must avoid socks that have bands, which are too tight as this may lead to blood pooling and subsequent swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water ensures that there is less fluid retention. This is one of the best ways of fighting edema whether or not you are pregnant.
6. Freqent bp monitoring is required in these patients.