Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Kumud JoshiYour feedback matters!
Doctor within 3 to 4 days in my head and back bone the very much pain are raises. What is the solution of this.
I feel headache in my forehead from last few days, due to this it is not possible for me to do any work. Please help.
Sir I am 28 years old I'm service in paramilitary force I am disturbing by hip pain on left leg and pain is from five years. When I am running the pain started under pow and ankle please tell me treatment.
I am being mad as it's been 1 year and I am facing acne problem tried all sorts of lotion and face was available in market but no response would like to know if this can be cured.
I am suffering from type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol and severe itching since almost 10 years. For diabetes I started with glycomet gp1 once daily, which is now increased to twice daily along with 500mg metformin in the night. I am worried since the dosage of medicine is increasing after every 2 years. Also, for itching I am taking anti-histamines. Also, I am feeling quite weak nowadays. Is there any better medicine or permanant cure?
Hii, I am male 22 years old have acne red type on my chick both side and blackheads. And have small acne whiteheads on forehead and hyperpigment on one side on forehead since 2 yr. Pls suggest me complete cure and homeopath medicine.
I am getting headache on every monday and I can't relieve unless I take a medicine. Please suggest me to overcome it.
My acne and pimples are erupt on the skin and they are becoming more and more please do something about it sir.
I am 26 years old, constipation problem but I have taken homeopathy medicine nux vom 1m and grafitis 1m, now my problem quite solved. I felt a anal burning and itching problem how can I recovery from this problem with also have a problem which is sexually masturbating (started age of 13) which tendency I couldn't control. Please help me to reduce this tendency.
I Am having bronchitis asthma, and iam 6week pregnant, I took rotacaps 200, 400, and asthalin too but body is not accepting these I have to vomit very badly making sounds and pressure on stomach, feels like burning in chest and stomach as soon as I take spray. Before getting pregnant it was all OK but not now. I feel very uneasy and can't complete my breath. My chest pains. Please suggest.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point in life, every person faces them. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others. Such tragedies can cripple anybody from inside out, but the children can have a devastating effect on their lives. Therefore, it is important that you love and support them during this phase and help them face the situation well.
Here are a few ways of dealing with the effects of tragedies on kids:
- Talk to them, honestly: It is important to assure the kids that they are not alone in this world and should remember that there are many other people who love them. In case of a tragedy, kids usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside them. You need to talk to them and make them understand that instead of keeping those feelings to themselves, they should talk to you or anyone they trust. Venting out will enable them to relax.
- Act on truth: It is very important to teach the children that no matter what happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. The kids should be surrounded with people they love, as it will make them feel a little relaxed and open. Also, it is essential for them to know that there’s always hope and not all is lost.
- Remain calm: After a large scale tragedy, your children will usually look up to you regarding, how to react in a situation. Although it is okay for your children to see you sad or in grief, but you should keep as calm as possible and do not react intensely. This will help keep them calm and less anxious.
- Reassure your children about safety: You should make your children understand that they are safe and nothing bad will happen to them. They must be reassured that no harm will come upon them as you are always with them.
- Maintain normal routine: It is essential to give your children a feeling of normalcy. You must try to maintain their normal schedule with the usual dinner time, bed time and school time. You must pay special attention to them to make them feel more secure. You should spend extra time with them and always be there for company and reassurance for any factor.
Children are affected severely by any kind of tragedies as they are fragile and immature. Tragedies disrupt the balance of life, but you must try to make your children feel the crisis as less as possible, so that they get less hampered emotionally. A troubled childhood affects the healthy growing up of a child.