Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Kumud JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from pimples on my penis and testis it's very itching and painfully. Please tell me medicine.
Is there any medicine for hair regrowth as well have slap psoriasis having heavy dandruff. Having gastrotitise is there any permanent solution for that.
Please tell me which medicine to take for headache and cold I have taken many medicines but that did not work.
Sir I am 25 years old. In my face due to pimples on the nose and faces digs are created. What is the solution for that have already used all cream but no one fill the gap.
I have suffering from viral fever from one week and I am not know which medical tablets take this disease.
My wife, 23 years old, weight 44, she is suffering from severe headache from last 20 days, mainly when she get ups in the morning. And she says only half side ie left sided headache. Also from last 1 year she is on homeopathy for treating ulcerative colitis, still does not seen much improvement. Please suggest us proper way to get out of it.
I have dark pimple marks on my face. I do not have much pimples now. Please tell me how to remove this marks. Its very frustrating.
Before I used to have pimples now I don't have. By now my face is becoming tanned day by day. Please help me.
I have black spot as well as pimple on my back. I use scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is a disorder found in young children. Some common traits of a kid suffering from ODD include disobedient behavior, vindictiveness, manipulation, anger issues and irritability. These kids are known to have a negative mindset and are very difficult to get along with.
Here is a list of ways to deal with a kid suffering from ODD
- Communicate you expectations clearly: Kids suffering from this disorder feels an irresistible urge to control the environment they are residing in. It helps when you lay down simple, but mandatory house rules such as not raising the voice, being kind to others, refraining from hurting family and friends etc. This will not only keep their behavior in check, but will help them to make better choices.
- Be calm: Make sure you don’t give your kids any room to argue. Remind them that house rules apply for everyone. A back-and-forth argument will give your kids to impose his will on you. Explain in short the parental requirement that is expected. While giving instructions make sure you maintain a calm and collective dialect. Scolding or arguing your kid will do more harm than good.
- Use empathy: Instead of imposing parental will, it is best to be empathetic towards your defiant kid. For instance despite your repeated warnings, if your kid continues to watch TV or hook to the play station, remind them why it is important to go to bed early. Explain to them that you understand his feeling of having to leave the day for the night, but also tell them how his favorite activities can be continued the next day.
- Reward scheme: Kids with ODD reacts wonderfully to a reward system. For instance, if he successfully sticks to the rules laid in the house or behaves the way he is expected, he should be rewarded for the job well done. This reward scheme should be declared well in advance. As a parent, your job is to continuously remind him about the reward if he manages to do a job well. This incentive scheme will force your kid to be obedient.
- Don’t use false threats: Be very precise with your kid about the instruction you want them to follow. If you want him to brush his teeth before going to sleep, make it very clear to him what would be the consequences if the instruction is not followed. Do not use empty threats. As a parent, if you fail to keep your end of the bargain, your kid will not value your word anymore.
- Create a routine: A routine works well with kids suffering from ODD disorder. Every task should be time bound with more than one choice. For instance, between 5 PM to 7 PM allow them to do either of the two things like playing outdoor games or spending time with the play station. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.