Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Omkar Nature Cure And Yoga HospitalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from fever for last 3 days .my blood reports are ok. What can I eat food in this situation.
Dear doctors my head surface become rough and small white covering is coming out with nail. What could be the possible cause suggest.
23 year male. I am suffering from headache sometimes a headaches reaches peak level in this time I am go to sleepy mode then problem is solved why this type problem faced me.
Sir actually I was having sex with a girl a day before yesterday. .In between my condom breaks down. Now I'm afraid of hiv .After how many days I can go for a hiv test for ma satisfaction? Please help me sir.
Does regular sex makes the vagina loose and the person during sex can easily identify that the another one is not virgin? Please suggest.
Low grade fever since five days (99.5 -101) pain behind eyeballs, mild to severe headache, pain in both legs and all joints. Fever comes with chill. I am taking DOLO650 since five days but no relief. What fever it is and what should I do to get normal.
Hi I'm 27 years old I had sex last month and I took unwanted 72 this month my period date was 15th but it was come on 9th and last for two days only bleeding is too small shall I pregnant?
Eczema of the scalp, which results in itching, flaking, or crusting of the scalp, is called scalp peeling or is commonly referred to as “dandruff”. This condition causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Dandruff may also be caused by a fungal infection, other than just dehydration of the scalp.
The causes of an extremely dry scalp, thereby causing dandruff or even bigger flakes falling from the head onto shoulders and clothes, may be due to scalp psoriasis, eczema, poor nutrition, generalized dehydration, exposure to too much direct heat, and using too much of shampoo.
The three types of dandruff that need to be treated are those resulting from fungal growth, dry scalp and the one resulting from product build-up.
- Fungal growth: This kind of dandruff is a chronic condition, caused by increased oil content on the scalp or an off-balance pH of the scalp. It may also be due to poor cleansing habits, or even an allergic reaction to the hair products one uses. Try switching shampoos, conditioners, or styling products to sulfate-free formulas to cure this condition.
- Dry scalp: Sometimes, the skin of the scalp is literally so parched and dry that it is flaky and falls away like snakeskin. People with this kind of dandruff usually have drier hair and notice a tightness in their scalp. To treat dry-scalp dandruff, it is wise to indulge one’s hair with moisturizing and hydrating shampoos, cut down on or space out harsh chemical treatments like relaxers, permanents, or dyes, and take in more moisture from the inside - drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water a day, and your skin (including your scalp) will show you results that you want. Eliminating sulfates from your shampoos or other hair care products will also help with dry scalp, since these ingredients help strip away natural oils. Brushing hair or massaging the scalp - either with bare fingertips or a few drops of oil - is another great treatment, since massage helps stimulate circulation and bring blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the scalp and hair.
- Product buildup: The most common type of dandruff is due to product buildup. This is what happens when people with otherwise healthy manes and scalps use too many styling products, such as layering gels, hair serum, hairspray, wrap lotions, scalp oils, heat-protecting serum, and so on. Dandruff caused by product buildup usually looks more like small clumps or balls of dirt. It may have a brownish color, since all those products attract and trap plenty of dirt and sweat. Product-buildup dandruff also tends to appear sporadically, only when hair is in need of a wash, whereas other types of dandruff show up more quickly and regularly.
To treat this kind of dandruff, one should wash hair more often or simply aim for using minimum chemical-rich hair products.
I have tfimmed oug my hair I am facing hairfall I am using coconut oil with dove shampoo whaf more should I do my hair are oily and brittle and there was a lot oc dandruff on forehead what mote must I do to have goox hair and prevent hair fall completely.
I earlier have haemorrhoids like a small painful mass grow at anal opening I was cured but after that treatment now the mass grows to a large and it is blocking stool and gas from I can not able to stool. I have long time constipation problem.
Sir, I have problem in urinary burn while passing urine its very pain please suggest me which medicine I have to use. I have no sugar and no BP all normal. Thank you sir.
Headache is a quite common these days. Thanks to fast pace lifestyle of competition, corporate job, heavy on screen work, mobile chatting, late night light exposure.
Keeping right mindset and healthy habits are very much required.
1) Eat, when feeling hungry and, stop when your hypothalamus is saturated.
2) Eat fresh, green, homemade as far as possible. Decrease or, eliminate fast food and animal foods.
3) Sleep early. Put auto-switch off mode in mobile. Don't expose light to your eyes, unless it's very essential.
4) To ensure good sleep, massage 3rd eye area (gv24.5) +- k6, gb43 acupuncture point. Soothing classical music like raag bageshri or, raag darbari can be listened too.
5) Press pc6 acupoint (on inner side of wrist-3 finger from wrist crease. Google to know the exact location) 3-5 times a day for ~1 min.
6) Take shower 2 times.
If pain persist, visit acupuncturist. As acupressure don't administer any medicine in body and, free from all side-effects. So, it's best healing modality.
I have lots of pimples and black heads on my face. They looks big in size. Suggest me natural medications or life style I need to imply. I want to get rid of them permanently. please help.
I had sex on 31st August I took unwanted 72 after 3 hrs of sex than I got my periods on 8th of September than on 5th day of my periods again I had sex i.e. On 12th September after than I took unwanted 72 again today I started bleeding .what is going on I didn't able to understand.
I got pimples which get black spot after I pop them out its very painful how do I remove these pimples marks.
Dear Sir, I am Male 50 Yrs of age. I am suffering from High BP and Cholesterol since last 8 years. My creatinine level is 1.4 Mg/Dl since last 8 years. Doctor has suggest cinod 10 Mg For (BP) and Rozstat 10 Mg (cholesterol. I am attaching my LP and creatinine reports for your reference. Kindly suggest Diet and medication to me.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.