Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Kumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumariYour feedback matters!
How many days it takes to get period after abortion. I was 4 week pregnant but didn't want child. I took contraceptive pill and it went out but little living tissue was there. Doctor told with period it will go. Pls let me know when will have my period? The date on which I took pill was 26th Oct.
Cholesterol control: As mentioned above, the good balance of fatty acids contained in soybean oil means that the body can get the important and necessary fatty acids in their diet, including those which regulate cholesterol levels. Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce dangerous cholesterol levels and counteract the negative types. Furthermore, the other fatty acids like stearic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acid are also found in balanced quantities. The fatty acid composition of soybean oil, as well as the powerful plant sterols, such as β-sitosterol can actually cause a reduction in cholesterol storage in the gut by 10-15% – not what you normally expect to hear from a “fatty” acid! Basically, soybean oil can seriously decrease you chance of atherosclerosis and other heart conditions, such as heart attacks and strokes.
Cognitive impact: Alzheimer’s disease is a terrible affliction that affects millions of people around the world. It results in the cognitive deterioration of a person’s brain as neural connection fail and die, thereby making everything from remembering the past to performing simple tasks a challenge. However, soybean oil has an impressively high level of vitamin k, which has been consistently connected with improving the symptoms of alzheimer’s, and even reversing the effects in some cases. The vitamin k acts as an antioxidant against free radicals, keeping them from damaging the neural cells.
Bone health: Another important function of vitamin k is its osteotrophic potential, which means that it can stimulate the regrowth or increased healing of bone. While this is often associated with calcium, vitamin k, of which soybeans has a lot, can also stimulate bone development in a very positive way, so make sure to switch to soybean oil if you want to prevent certain conditions like osteoporosis, which is often a natural result of the aging process.
Eye and skin health: Omega-3 fatty acids, which make up 7% of the total fatty acid content in soybean oil, are integral to protecting the cardiovascular system in the role of scraping our “bad” cholesterol, but it also protects cell membranes. This includes the very fragile and dangerous areas of the skin and eyes, both of which are common entrance points for bacteria and other foreign materials. These omega-3s also promote healthier vision by acting as antioxidants and neutralizing free radicals that can cause macular degeneration and cataracts.
Antioxidant potential: The high vitamin e content in soybean oil also acts as a powerful antioxidant while similarly protecting the skin from the damage of fre radicals. Vitamin e is directly associated with improving the appearance of blemishes, reducing acne scarring, protecting the skin against sunburn, and stimulating the regrowth of new skin cells to promote healing. Vitamin e is also associated with general antioxidant activity in the rest of the body, which boosts the immune system and helps to eliminate free radicals that cause certain conditions like cancer, premature aging, cognitive disorders and heart diseases.
A final word of caution: Remember, it may be a healthier form of vegetable oil, but it is still somewhat high in omega-6 fatty acids. Although this is “essential”, it is still a problem if it is not evenly balanced with more foods with omega-3 fatty acid content. There are still calories involved if you are worried about obesity. Furthermore, soybeans are closely related to peanuts, so with the increasing numbers of peanut allergies around the world, be careful about anyone with peanut allergies before cooking with soybean oil. Besides that, enjoy and happy cooking!
How to stay healthy and hygienic during periods? Is it true not to wash hair during periods. Give some health tips regarding this.
I am 35yrs old single working women. My weight 73kg. Height 5.1 feet. Since from last 3 months whenever i get my chums, its unable to stop. sometimes it goes for 8 to 11 days. Currently taking medication Pause500, Zacovit and Unwanted 21. . Done sonography, my GP told,, everything is fine. pls let me know what to do?.
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am pregnant 6 week so I take abortion pill after taking pill bleeding 1 day so mg question is this time I am clear?
गर्भावस्था के पहले तीन महीनों आपके बच्चे के विकास में सबसे महत्वपूर्ण चरण है। अपनी गर्भावस्था के दौरान, लेकिन विशेष रूप से पहले तीन महीनों के दौरान, शराब, दवाओं और दवाओं का उपयोग करने के बारे में सावधान रहें।
इसके अलावा, यदि आपने अपनी गर्भावस्था में काम करने की योजना बनाई है, तो आपको अपने कार्यस्थल का विश्लेषण करने के लिए कुछ समय निकालना होगा। आपको उन गतिविधियों का आकलन करना चाहिए जिन्हें आप दैनिक आधार पर शामिल करने जा रहे हैं, यह निर्धारित करने के लिए कि क्या कोई संभावित ख़तरे हैं जो आपके या आपके बच्चे के लिए हानिकारक हो सकते हैं।
निम्नलिखित जानकारी उन पदार्थों की रूपरेखा देती हैं जिन्हें गर्भावस्था के दौरान विशेष सावधानी बरतने की आवश्यकता होती है:
1. गर्भावस्था में कार्य संबंधी ख़तरे: यदि आपकी नौकरी या पर्यावरण के बारे में कोई चिंताएँ हैं, तो आपको अपने डॉक्टर से उन पर चर्चा करनी चाहिए ताकि वह आपको सलाह दे सकते हैं कि नौकरी जारी रखे या नहीं। यदि आपका काम का पर्यावरण उपयुक्त नहीं है, या यदि काम के दौरान किसी भी प्रकार के जोखिम में हो, अपने नियोक्ता से पूछें कि जब आप गर्भवती हो तो उस समय के लिए आपको वैकल्पिक नौकरी में स्थानांतरित कर सकते हैं।
त्वरित कार्यस्थल सुरक्षा जांच:
- क्या रसायन या तेल की कोई भागीदारी है?
- क्या आप जानवरों के साथ मिलकर काम करते हैं?
- क्या आपके काम में कोई अत्यधिक शारीरिक गतिविधि है?
- क्या विषाक्त अपशिष्ट और आयनियोजन विकिरणों का कोई जोखिम है?
2. लंबी अवधि के लिए खुद को ज़्यादा गरम न रखें: गर्भावस्था में आपके शरीर को गर्म करने से आपके बच्चे को विशेष रूप से पहले त्रैमासिक में हानिकारक हो सकता है, हालांकि कभी-कभी लंबे समय तक गर्म स्नान ठीक है, लेकिन नियमित आधार पर लंबे स्नान या सौना आपके पेट के ऊष्मायन के कारण हो सकता है और आपके बच्चे के विकास में महत्वपूर्ण गतिविधियों को बाधित कर सकता है।
3. यात्रा: असल में, आपकी गर्भावस्था के दौरान यात्रा में कोई समस्या नहीं होती है मुख्य बात जो विचार में आती है वह है, जब आप यात्रा के दौरान बिल्कुल भी नहीं हिलते हैं और सिर्फ दृढ़ता से बैठते हैं। चरण के दौरान निम्नलिखित बिंदुओं को ध्यान में रखा जाना चाहिए:
- सातवें महीने के बाद गर्भावस्था में विमान से यात्रा न करें।
- कार या ट्रेन द्वारा लंबी दूरी से बचें लंबी अवधि के लिए किसी स्थिति में प्रतिबंधित न होने का प्रयास करें।
- यदि आपको अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर यात्रा करना है, तो अपने डॉक्टर से इसके बारे में बात करें।
- 2 या 3 पहिया वाहन से यात्रा करना उचित नहीं है।
- आरामदायक जूते पहनें
4. गर्भावस्था में व्यायाम: यदि आपके पास एक सामान्य और सीधी गर्भावस्था है, तो व्यायाम केवल सुरक्षित ही नहीं बल्कि अनुशंसित है। बस किसी भी चिकित्सा चिंताओं के लिए पहले अपने चिकित्सक के साथ चर्चा कर लें।
नियमित शारीरिक गतिविधि अत्यधिक वजन को रोकने में मदद करती है और माता के रक्त शर्करा के स्तर, जिससे एक मुश्किल जन्म की संभावना बढ़ सकती है, को बढ़ने से रोकती है।
5. गर्भावस्था में भोजन: गर्भावस्था आंशिक रूप से आपकी प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को दबा देती है, जिससे आप खाना-संबंधी बीमारियों जैसे लिस्टरियोसिस और साल्मोनेला के प्रति अधिक संवेदनशील हो सकते हैं। हालांकि ऐसी बीमारियों से गर्भपात और समय से पहले श्रम जैसी जटिलताओं का सामना नहीं करना पड़ता है। लेकिन इसके परिणामस्वरूप उल्टी या दस्त आपके बच्चे की जरूरतों के पोषक तत्वों को प्राप्त करना कठिन बना सकते हैं।
खाद्य सुरक्षा चेकलिस्ट:
- सभी मांस, मुर्गी और मछली को अच्छी तरह से पकाना।
- जांच लें कि मांस खाना पकाने से पहले अच्छी तरह से डीफ़्रॉस्ट है या नहीं।
- सिर्फ पेस्टाइज्ड डेयरी उत्पादों को खाएं।
- संसाधित डेली-मीट और सॉफ्ट चीज से बचें।
- कैफीन या संबंधित उत्पादों को न लें
- शराब और तंबाकू के सेवन से बचें
I am taking duoluton l tablets. So my period expected date was 10 days back. But yet not getting period why?
My age is 22. I got sign for pregnancy. I took medicine for unwanted pregnancy .named unwanted 21. I not want to pregnant till five years from now. Please calculate my medicine .how much "unwanted 21" medicine need to take till five years. Tell me gap between medicine. Give me solutions. I am very much worry now. How many years I stop my pregnancy. I am very much confused.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 22nd may. She took I pill after 24 hrs. Her period Date was 15 may .She did not get her periods in june. She did pregnancy test at home. It found negative. What is the reason behind delay in periods ?
Looking at Prince William holding his young one in his arms, leaving the hospital after the birth of his new born child was a pleasant sight. Men have a very important role in the process of pregnancy and child birth. It's challenging for fathers to be actively involved in pregnancy although no one doubts the fact that some of them become super dads while raising their kids.
- Research shows that Fathers are needed: Studies have proved that infants whose fathers had minimal involvement in pregnancy were more likely to be born premature and with low birth weight. Sometimes your physical and emotional presence is all that is required during pregnancy. So here let's have a look for role of dad in pregnancy and prepare quarterly roster.
- Be prepared to welcome the little one: Planning to start a family is a water shed moment for parents and the delivery of the ''Good news" certainly brings along mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness. It's like an examination schedule that has been pinned on the notice board. Husbands have a calming effect on moms in managing morning sickness. They have the responsibility to encourage her for a balanced and nutritious diet apart from planning antenatal visits to obstetrics clinic. They also take care of pregnancy mood swings of her partner because it's the hormones that are affecting and also be conscious and sensitive while making love in pregnancy.
- Be prepared for all circumstances: Dads need to be prepared to handle the odd symptoms of pregnancy and should find out about what they have should do. They can get references for mood related aspects. You can support the health of your partner by cooking and eating healthy meals together and exercising together. Prepare yourself for moving to a new place. Make a list of the hospitals that are not far and stay in touch always with your wife as it could be bit of emergency anytime. Plan for hospital stay and be a helping hand. Also try and engage your own parents so that they can also be a part of your training for baby care. Attending child birth classes together helps a lot to prepare you for arrival of new born.
Do get actively involved in labour and cord cutting also a father has a lot of role in successful breast feeding. It is best that you get more involved with your wife in the 9 months. The anticipation of a new one coming to your house should grip your imagination. Remember for many parents, it is the best time of their life's.
I had sex with my girlfriend last 15 days ago we had sex without protection but before I cum I remove it I thing so but after that she missed her periods and than now her periods come back and she is bleeding also. Is she pregnant?
I am 19 years old lady. My periods are started on 4th day and had in sex last 12th in evening and I have doubt the sperm are inside vagina have only doubt so am take a I pill on 14th afternoon. Have any problem sir. I need a detailed answers.
I am 21 year old female I drink about 1 and a half litres of water a day yesterday I saw a pinch of blood in urine but I didn't get it after dat am having light burning micturition no decreased amount of urine I urinate once every 3 or 4 great.
I am 19 year's girl I not got my periods this month it's over 20 days from my periods date. How can I get periods if not then which medicine I use to get periods? Please suggest.
PMS is ‘a condition which manifests with distressing physical, behavioural and
psychological symptoms, in the absence of organic or underlying psychiatric disease, which regularly recurs during the second half of each menstrual (ovarian) cycle and which disappears or significantly regresses by the end of menstruation’.
The degree and type of symptoms can vary significantly from woman to woman. The precise aetiology of PMS remains unknown but cyclical ovarian activity and hormonal fluctuation throughout the month has been implicated.
Absence of PMS before puberty, in pregnancy and after the menopause supports this theory .
It can be graded as mild, moderate or severe depending on the degree of symptoms.
Since patients can find these symptoms very debilitating and often get depressed patiently listening to them and good support from their doctors and family is always helpful. I advise women to do regular exercise throughout the month like walking, jogging, cycling and swimming. Maintaining a optimal body weight and eating a well balanced diet also helps amongst other things getting a sense of confidence back.
Also reducing tea, coffee, salt intake in the second half of cycle is helpful. So is yoga.
There are medicines available in extreme cases to help with symptom control that can be prescribed by a doctor. These are usually hormonal pills to maintain a balance throughout the cycle or a group of drugs called SSRI's. Also in some cases vitamin supplements like evening primrose oil and vitamin E are prescribed. In extreme cases injections and surgery may have to be considered.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day.
Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily.
Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil.
Uric acid diet should be relatively high in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and low in fat. Complex carbohydrates like whole grain cereals, fruits and vegetables contain fiber that can help in proper digestion of the foods and assimilation of the nutrients.
Eat no more than 100 gm of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day.
Say no to alcohol and sweetened cold drinks.
Fresh fruits like apples, bananas, oranges and lime are beneficial. Black cherries are considered to be beneficial in reducing uric acid levels.
Drink at least two liters of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice.
Please note that normal uric acid levels in our body.
Men 3.5 to 7.0 mg/dl
Women 2.5 to 5.7 mg/dl