Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumariYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my boyfriend on 27th September, which was a week before my period was due. However, he did nlt ejaculate inside me. He didn't ejaculate at all, and pulled it out. This was my first time having sex. Now my period is two days late. What are the chances of a Pregnancy? 27th September was the 19th day of my usually normal 25 days cycle.
Hlo doctor I have missed my periods this month! 9days above! What to do? Please tell me? I don't want to be pregnant.
I am 63 yrs old and suffering from right side cervical vertebrae 3& 4th area pain with right buttock and pelvic pain for the past ten. Years. Please suggest me.
There are many little things we should know and knowing them can help us so much, as of the benefits of having anzeer is so much beneficial for health.
- prevention of constipation
- prevents colon cancer
- good for diabetic patients
- strengthen bones
- sexual dysfunction
It also helps in venereal diseases also in weight loss. For more tips search for ssohm on google.
Hi She's got much pain during sex, intercourse that's pain out of control And more thing is that she's suffering from white discharge from vagina. So can you tell me please what is the cause of these. Is it possible in sex or other things. And what is treatment of these.
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
If woman is taken .late period medicine for particular purpose sudden have unprotected sex .so if she taken goin for unwanted 72 .any kind of problem will occur.
Do you have a habit of secretly picking your nose? This is a very common bad habit, which many people carry out, in spite of it being a habit which is frowned upon. There is a certain amusement that people seem to enjoy about picking the nose. However, on top of being a very unhealthy and unhygienic habit, it is harmful for the body as well.
Why should you stop picking your nose?
Picking your nose is quite dangerous for your body. Your fingers contain many harmful germs, which are transmitted into your nostrils when you are digging into your nose. A specific germ known as Staphylococcus aureus can live in the front part of your nose. Combining the habit of nose picking along with the germs, may lead to the development of abrasions. These abrasions can bleed and promote more germs. As a result, the crust and irritation increase the more you keep on picking your nose. Based on where you are and what you have touched with your hands, some seriously dangerous germs may enter your body, causing health hazards and complications.
Children are notorious by nature and it is very common among children to pick their nose resulting in nose bleeding. The blood supply to the nose is quite vigorous in nature and there are five arteries that reach to the front part of the nose or Kisselbach’s plexus. When an abrasion takes place, there are chances of severe bleedings, due to damage to these fragile arteries.
Picking your nose may lead to the development of pimples in the nose hair follicles.
In case a small pimple in the nose develops into a boil, the infection may travel to the brain through your bloodstream.
In case you are suffering from cold and your sinus is blocked, picking your nose may lead to the development of sinusitis. This happens because of the introduction of various bacteria present beneath your fingernails into the nose. They may proceed to the sinus cavity from your nose. Due to insufficient drainage, the bacteria will multiply and cause a sinus infection.
Picking your nose on a regular basis makes your nose a breeding group of dangerous germs. If you do not wash your hands after picking your nose, these germs may be transmitted to others.
If you feel some irritation in your nose or feel a constant stuffiness, you should use a tissue paper to soothe your nostrils. Avoid using your fingers for picking and if the irritation lasts even after cleaning it, you should consult a doctor.