Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran ChhedaYour feedback matters!
Sir me jab morning me sokar uthata hu to mujhe uthne me bahut dikkat hoti hai kuki meri poori body me bahut dard hota hai, khash kar pairo me. Or me daily kam se kam 8ghante sota hu to usse koi nukshan to nahi hai.
Feeling ill all the day and having neck and shoulder pain. Only little relief by massage and pain killers. What definite treatment can I take?
My neck on the right side is sprained due to wrong posture in night sleep. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
I am 25 year old and facing back pain from past last 1 year and done all the treatment. should I go for physiotherapy?
I am getting back pain when I am doing work in front of my computer So what can I do for reducing my back pain.
Hello Sir, I am 25 years old male. And I have been suffering from severe back pain, neck stiffness, sometimes headaches too. I got my mri ct scan done but no bone deformity appeared in it. This pain n neck stiffness is there from last 2 years. and condition has now worsened as there are some kind of movements in my nerves. Sometimes on cheek. Sometimes on shoulders. Sometimes on thighs. Sometimes on my palms too. Actually there is a very rapid movement of nerves below my skin and it happens anytime. I am not able to bend for more than 5 mins to iron my clothes or even I can't sit for more than 5-10 mins without a back support. Can you please tel me what's the main problem that's troubling me.
I am 37 years old female single having pain in backbone and waist line is it lack of calcium or anything else. Hairs also thinning and falling very much. Do I have to take any internal medicines.
Hello sir I am 21 years old yesterday I had an accident on bike I am not hurt badly but I have knee and ankle pain and back pain. Please suggest me the best. Note there is no swelling also.
I have back pain from 2 years and I am not able to do any work so, what is the medicine for this pain?
Suffering from Tremors in hands for past 2 years. Thyroid profile was normal done 6 months back. Tremors increase during stress conditions.
I am suffering from lower back pain from last few years, take many medicines but no relief. Plzz suggest some good way either ayurvedic or allopathic.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.