Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kinjal ManiarYour feedback matters!
Two years back she was having pain in knees. After sitting she the pain was worst. After seeing a physician we went to a neurologist. He said that certain nerves were pinched after an x ray. She was prescribed pregabalin and some other medicines. After two months she got a fit lasting for a minute only. We stopped that medicine and went to another neurologist. He said that there is no problem with nervous system and that knee pain is due to weight. He advised for a CT scan which was normal. However he prescribed Oxetol 300 mg and 450 mg for 3 years. After one month she was tired with the medicine and stopped. Everything was normal for two years. Then again she was having severe pain in leg. We went to another physician and he gave medicines for neuropathic pain of which pregabalin was a medicine. After using for one month she got a fit during night. This time the duration was even shorter. Both times it happened when she awoke in night and fainted. She told a feeling of anxiety that night before sleeping and told her head went numb or cold. We went to physician. He checked history stopped all medicines only giving oxetol 300mg in the morning and 450mg in the evening. Two months passed and she is fine. Very slight pain in knees also. But the doctor says she had to take this medicine for 5 years. Please advice us. We do not know whether she is having epilepsy or it was side effect of the medicines given for neuropathic pain.
I am facing tongue ulcer problem from long back I have consult doctors but still problem it there. Whenever I get tensed my tongue starts to became heavy. Please suggest.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
My friend is facing pain just above knee joint due to which he is facing problem in sitting and standing after sitting even it pain at times when the leg is not moved please sought a remedy to my problem.
Hello, my problem is that two days before an accident. Is happened to me in which bike has fallen on my right leg which cause a lot if pain and swelling in middle and lower part of the leg My bone is not crack it is safe but I feel pain in moving my leg i Also tried hot tubs ,volini spray and warm Bandage but I didn't get much relief after doing all these please guide me for better care.
Any injury to these ligaments lead to-
Pain, Instability of knee, Swelling, Difficultly in knee joint movements!
General Medical Advice- Surgery
Alternative to Surgery- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT- it has special procedures, internal medicines, physical therapies.
@ Savya Sachi Ayurvedam we manage all kinds of soft tissue injuries.