Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan ParmarYour feedback matters!
I am schizophrenic. I am on medication. I am having problem in coping with day to day activities. I can't concentrate much longer on anything at my own although can sit long for classes when taught by others. I feel as if something is not right, as if I am not leading a normal life. The time I am expecting some kind of experience things turn out to be so different that I feel uncomfortable with them. I tried a lot to get out of this situation but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me.
I feel excited n can't control when I saw the beautiful aunties and girls I want to fuck them but how l can controlled myself?
Just thought to post this here. Would request any help. For the last couple of months I have facing an issue with anxiety, feel overwhelmed. Facing difficulties putting my thoughts across. I visited a local doctor.
My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.
I was in relationship with a girl. She is a common friend. We are school mates but started to date after 2015. I found her very complicated. She didn't divorce her husband and was in relationship with a boy then me but I fell in love with her. I tried to eradicate all her fears and made things clear. In between her ex boyfriend and husband was interfering. She said that she would contact me after her divorce. This all happened from Jan 2015 to September 2015. I saw today that she created a new Fb profile and when I sent her fb request she blocked me. All her phone numbers are switched off. Should I still pursue to find her whereabouts or stay negative. I think If she really loved me let her contact me. Please suggest.
Whenever am tensed or stressed about my day to day situations or during exam, I tear off my own hair from my scalp. It has been 4 years now. I cannot talk about this to anyone neither I can help myself how much I try to. Please help as to what to do.
1- physiological addiction which is due to the increase of nicotinic receptors in the brain and they are responsible for craving and withdrawal.
2- psychological addiction - where people attach significance to each cigarette with the situation they use it in, for e.g if some one is having cigarette after food or tea or waiting or lonely these situations provoke strong craving even though the person had a cigarette few minutes back still they feel like smoking again.
There are medicines available to stop the physiological addiction, but to reduce the psychological addiction one needs counseling and change in lifestyle.
HiMy son 6 years old is good in studies. But if I take him to tell some story or ask him to do something. He is lost somewhere and does not concentrate. Once his teacher also said that he is day dreaming. Can you pls help. What can I do for him to improve is listening power and concentration?
I have a boyfriend and we both love each other very much, we cant stay without each other, we were very happy before but this days we argue for every small things. Everything starts from me, he never do or say things that hurts me but sometimes when I get angry I use 2 take out all ma frustrations n anger @ him. I feel very guilty for all that I wana stop all this bt I just cant control my anger, it hs happened many times bt each time he excuses me n overlook ma mistakes. He is very very sweet. But few days ago in anger I said him things that I dint mean at all n he is so hurt that he dont talk 2 me nicely now. I cant see my relation gettin broken like this. I feel very bad. I appologised alot for that n tried 2 console him but he is very hurt. I love him very very mch I cant see him this way. I want our relation to be like before. Please help me soon. I dont wana looe him.
Hi Dr. After proper brushing. I feel like foul odor through my mouth. I don't have any bad habits like chewing tobacco etc. Can you please help me out to get rid of this.
Sir, my brother is suffering from panic attacks since 1 month. He is on medicine but how to get rid of these attacks completely?
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of its benefits, they are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completeely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Sexting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be worrisome as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner may have texted you, and you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make untrue statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have too many options at hand and this makes situations difficult. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner.
There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level. Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that has driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.