Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kayomars KapadiaYour feedback matters!
Are you pregnant and planning on having a natural childbirth? There are several things to keep in mind when considering a natural childbirth. Natural birth involves no interventions and drugs and you need to prepare well for it. Here are some important tips you should follow, if you want to have a natural childbirth:
- Choose a birth environment of your choice: You should choose a safe place for giving birth. Many women feel more secure at home and prefer it as the place for giving birth, while some choose a hospital.
- Choose a care provider you trust: It is important for you to choose a trustworthy care provider, who will make you feel at ease and will pay respect to your wishes. In the case of giving birth in a hospital, you can opt for hiring a doula.
- Prepare your body: It is important to prepare your body physically before natural childbirth. Pregnancy is quite exhausting and makes you want to refrain from activities, but you should walk for some time every day to keep fit. Keeping your body in good shape will help you with stamina during delivery.
- Ice Game: You can play the ice game with your partner. It is a game designed to give you a glimpse of how to handle labor pain. This is more of an assessment, meant for giving you an idea about coping with pain of contractions. This method is also ideal for learning to deal with pain.
- Educate yourself: It is important for you to read a lot about pregnancy. You should read from the Internet and also from books and stories related to natural childbirth.
- Be positive: It is very important for you to maintain a positive state of mind, prior to your natural childbirth. You need to be determined and strong and reiterate to yourself that you are strong and will be able to cope with the process.
- Coping strategies: Learn about various coping strategies. Keeping your jaw relaxed, horse lips, and low moaning are some strategies you can try.
- Avoid cervical checks: Try avoiding cervical checks as much as possible, as they are not always a progressive measure. You do not have to be too much focused on dilation numbers.
- Prepare your partner: Your partner also has to play an important role during your childbirth. You should make him learn all the major facts regarding natural childbirth and let him know about your expectations and hopes for labor.
- Change positions during labor: You should try different positions during labor, and not think of being silly.
It is also important for you to get rid of preconceived ideas of natural childbirth from your mind. The process is different in different women, and you must embrace it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hi lam summaya tajder my marriage 2years complete still now lam was nt pregnant lhad thriord problem lam 50mg yesterday test it normal 1one more that tb problem infertility patient tb 12months completed its normal. How should l conceive pregnancy.
I am 26 year old . I am married . And m having pregnancy of one month and at the same time my reports said that m having gallstones too. What should I do. Can I keep my pregnancy or not. Also m going for a laparoscopic surgery after 10 days. Will my pregnancy be safe or not. M so worried.
What is Bacterial Vaginosis?
Bacterial Vaginosis is an infection that occurs in and around the female genitalia. It does not usually pose a major health threat and is a mild infection that can be controlled and cured with timely medical intervention. Although it is believed to be sexually transmitted, it can also affect women who are not sexually active.
Bacterial Vaginosis can however, be dangerous for women who are pregnant and are near to their delivery date. It can cause severe uterine infection and increases the chance of miscarriage.
In some cases, pelvic surgeries, which include caesarean, hysterectomy, abortion or other abdominal surgery, bacterial vaginosis can be contracted during the surgical procedure. This can further complicate the condition of the patient.
Bacterial Vaginosis is a common complaint among women who have physically reached the child bearing age and symptoms of this physical problem can become prominent at any time of the menstrual cycle.
Causes of Bacterial Vaginosis
Dirty, unwashed underwear
Multiple sexual partners
Change in the vaginal pH, causing the reduction in the protective acidic secretion that prevents the growth of other harmful bacteria
It can also arise from the placement of Intrauterine device (IUD), a contraceptive device placed to prevent the eggs released by the ovaries, from reaching the uterus.
Symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis
The most common sign of bacterial vaginosis is a foul smelling vaginal discharge.
The discharge increases after sexual activities.
Discomfort during urination
In some rare cases, there is itching and dryness
In most cases, bacterial vaginosis does not reveal too many symptoms and does not even cause intense irritation.
Bacterial Vaginosis can be treated with antibiotics that are generally to be continued for a course of 7 days.
Symptoms and discomfort of bacterial vaginosis generally recede within 2-3 days. However, it is recommended that the medicine should not be stopped even after the symptoms disappear.
- Only in rare cases, certain antibiotics may lead to a vaginal yeast infection. In case of redness, inflammation, irritation and undesirable discharge, you must seek medical attention immediately.
I am 31 yrs old unmarried female I want 2 knw how to maintain a balance of hormones naturally without medicines. Is a 2 day period normal or is a matter of concern. Also advice hw often shld visit doctor for routine chk up.
If we do sex and sperm goes inside then does it pains to the girl while taking sperm into her vagina?
I have a problem with my left breast .its paining so much for few days.. The pain extends to my arms and my center back. I can't sleep very well .what is the problem .can you help me.
Hello, my wife pussy is very black in colour, how to make into white so as to sex confortly? age 22.
Hi All I have small doubt regarding to my mother health issues recently she got some pain near to her right side ovarian and as per MRI scan doctor found it's tumour, now they removed that successfully n sent that mass to pathology as per that report doctor confirmed it's Leiomyosarcoma and as per his words it's very rare cancer which will occur to an soft bones. Now here my doubt is few months back (January) my mother got treatment for her foot (diabetic foot also) at that time they sprayed some medicine which is made up of some platelets. Generally such kind of medicine will cause any side effects like above cancer since that medicine sprayed around wound good thing coz of that medicine her wound healed very fastly. As I am not from medicine background I am just expressing my doubt. So please someone clarify my doubt. I am not suspecting that doctor n medicine since it's research medicine so am expressing my doubt.
From past 3 month I am doing regular sex with my wife without any kind of protection. Every month she miss her period by 5 to 10 days and then suddenly her periods starts. My question is despite regular sex why she is not getting pregnant. Is there something to worry about because we both are healthy?
Hi, I would like to understand the key dos and don't for first trimester of pregnancy, specifically around : Diet, Gym, Intercourse 5-6 hours train travel.
Dr. I had a sex without precaution and if I do sex with another girl without precaution like after marriage with my wife and both the girls are virgin and not suffering from HIV then also there is a risk of HIV? Pls help me dr.
I am 36 Old women. I have piles problem since 5 yrs. After baby birth. And white discharge also. What should I do?
I am in pregnancy with two months. But I have stomach pain please suggest how to control.please help.
I have one question for gynac what is the uses of Clomipure 50 tablet and Alivher Es 2 mg tablet. Please tell me. Thank you.
Im 25 years female and my problem is regarding periods ,its not happening every months and delay for 15 days or 1 month . I concerned with so many doctors but aft stopping their medicines same problem is happening , what I do ?
What is oral contraceptive pills? How to use it? Advantages and disadvantages? Is I pills and OCPills same?
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.