Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kayomars KapadiaYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from herpes genitalis since last 7 years ago but now the ulceration comes rarely on his penis. Now he is plan to get married will it affect his wife's pregnancy?
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Dear sir / mam, I am 20 years old female. I want to delay my periods for just few days. I wanted to know that weather taking this step would be harmful to me in future? as I have regular cycle since the time I got mature. Kindly help me By giving a helpful answer.
Whats the best way to maintain weight in pregnancy. As it started gaining weight at initial stages of pregnancy.
I was using oral. Pills regular from last 7 months Now I stopped on january end How much time to conceive after that I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future.
I am a breast feeding mother, shall I eat mangoes, Jack fruit etc. If yes, what are all the nutrients in it for my baby?
Hello Madam! During pregnancy mere wife ko white pani atha hai or back bone me pain b ziada feel karti hai Iss k liye apki kia direction hai? Thanx Mam.
Hi doctor, I have 1 problem called pcos. I want to know how it will impact on married life since I am planning to get married? also I want to know what all complications will be there. Is there are any other disease that are related to this problem like ovarian cancer or diabetes? Dr. Put me on 6 months medication (tablet name: dronis30. So after medication I will be totally cured or I have to take any other treatment. Please reply. Thanks.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.