Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She has gone through plastic surgery near her vulva and hip region. She thinks she has single urogenital opening. Also her vagina is very hard on left side due to an accident and the surgery. Will she get her vagina normal if she will have a plastic surgery. And how much will it cost. She has multiple pelvic fracture also. Will she have a normal child birth or is there any danger for her. Please help sir/madam.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes
We are mortals and changes are bound to happen in the functioning of our body and the organ's of the body with every passing day. How the body reacts to the external environment needs to be constantly studied. Therefore, It is important to keep a check of what's happening within your body and live a healthy life.
The check could be need based as suggested by doctor to diagnose a disease or for a general health! Ultrasound scan is an important diagnostic measure to check the state of the organs inside our body via sound waves. It's is also known as sonogram, diagnostic sonography and ultrasonography.
Types of Ultrasound
Although all types of ultrasound basically work the same, but there are a few differences in the below listed types of ultrasound. Doctor's conduct the test basis the need.
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- 3D and 4D Ultrasound
- Echocardiograms Carotid Ultrasound
How does it work and why it is done?
It uses high frequency sound waves to create an image of some part of the inside of the body, such as heart and blood vessels, liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidneys, bladder, uterus, ovaries, eyes, thyroid, and testicles.
- View the uterus and ovaries of a pregnant woman and assess her foetus
- Diagnose gallbladder disease
- Evaluate flow in blood vessels
- Assess abdominal pain or other concerns
- Guides a surgeon on a needle biopsy and treatment of a tumor
- Kidney Stones
- Pelvic ultrasound for ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, uterine growth and endometriosis
- The thyroid gland can be imaged using ultrasound looking for nodules, growths, or tumors
- Detect bulging of fluid from a swollen knee joint
- Veins evaluation to assess whether swelling in a leg is due to a blood clot, deep vein thrombosis or another cause
Why Ultrasound is preferred over other methods
- Generally painless and does not require needles, injections or incisions.
- Patients aren't exposed to ionizing radiation, making the procedure safer than diagnostic techniques, such as X-rays and CT scans. In fact, there are no known harmful effects when used as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Ultrasound captures images of soft tissues that don't show up well on X-rays.
- Ultrasound is widely accessible and less expensive than other methods.
It has some limitations, such as the sound waves do not transmit well through dense bones or parts of the body that may hold air or gas, such as the bowel and thus has a diagnostic limitation.