Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kasbekar V GYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a 19 year old male and I'm suffering from canker sore, I know that it is mainly due to lack of water for me and sometimes I just forget to drink water at all due my concentration level I guess such as while playing games and doing interesting research or working on some project. Please tell me how to inculcate such a habit so that I never forget to drink water. Thanks.
I am 29 years old since from one week I have ear pain in my two ears, please tell me how I have to over come from ear pain.
From last 2 days I feel I am suffering from cold. At first mucous was coming in quick succession and nasal openings were blocked. And from today morning my throat is also not well. I would be thankful if you suggest something.
Hello sir my problem sinus running nose and cough blocking nose every time please help me sir please give me best treatment.
He always tends to get Throat pain even after using some Cough relieving lozenges. Please provide me a good suggestion for it.
I am 35 year mail and I have bleeding from right nose for second time in last 20 days. I am worried is any thing serious with me.
I aged 60 getting my tongue pain and in my mouth also i feel pain like mouth ulcers from the last 2 months , and I contacted doctors they suggested Vitamin C Tablet and acelofenace tablet given to relif the pain even though the problem is not solved , pls help me to get cure
I've a lump just beneath and behind my ear. I've also skin infection in head (Psoriasis OR Tinea Capitis) and taking medicines advised by Homeopathy Doctor. So, which kind of doctor should I consult for lump? Please help as soon as possible.
Ya I consult my doc they check with there instrument. There was a tear. He told me that always put cotton in ear. Now its paining i am taking medicines with vitamin antibiotic and painkiller. But how much time it will take to get recover? Please advice..
I am having a pain in my throat. I feel it is due to gerd as acid reflux is also present could you advice me the treatment.
Rhinophyma and I had done my plastic surgery last December. Their is a lot of oil in my nose now. What to do.
Constantly my ear opens and then closes. Its been 1 month , tried solivax but nothing changed. At some moment it opens then it closes. What can be the medicine for the problem.
Hello Mere gale me 2 mahine se kuchh sujan type ka or kuchh JM gya ho aisa mehsus HOTA hai but khane pine me koi dikkat nhi h bus thuk nigalte waqt mehsus HOTA h please help me ABI TK koi ilaz nhi liya h maune.
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.