Doctor in Dr Kasbekar Vimal Ghanshyam
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr Kasbekar Vimal GhanshyamYour feedback matters!
Hi, Bumps in back of throat and recurrent sore throat from more than one and half year diagnosed with gastritis one and half year back and even had swollen tonsils.
Hi, My age is 20 years few days ago I slipped and fell and my forehead above the left eye got injured. Since then I have a dizziness in my head and I feel my head heavy with a slight pain and I feel restlessness also I feel a little vomiting. What should I do?
I'm suffering from a tinnitus in my left ear only since 2009 and not cured yet. I also know that there's no cure exists in medical science. However, i'd like to know what is the major root, part or problem with my ear which causing it or malfunctioned. Cochlea, nerves, etc. How can I also know that my cochlea works fine? Can anyone also help at least to reduce the frequency of tinnitus? It's so frustrating! genius advice would be appreciated and highly grateful to you! looking forward to follow up further with best advice.
I'm geeta my age is 46 years i'm feeling from throat infection my doctor suggested me to take clariwin-250 mg tablet but my chemist gave me clarinova-250 mg tablet sir please tell me is there both are same or no can I take this tablet?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
* They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
* Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
* If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or a cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system, and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect.
Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
1. Throat infections - Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
2. Skin infections - Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
3. Bladder infections - Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
4. Stomach infections - Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
5. Sinus infections - Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.