Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamales SahaYour feedback matters!
Dear dr., I am 22 Years old boy. My main problem is lever. Lever do not work properly, eat every fruits and proper meal. But body is not proper maintain. My face is like dull. I m try many medicines for lever. Please suggest how liver work properly. I am very slim but eat proper meal. So please suggest dr..
I have a face with lots of spots and acne which look very dirt on my face I have also a oily skin, all things look me as black among all please tell me?
My Grand mother died because of breast cancer. I was obese since 15 years and was PCOd. Due to joint pain, sciatica and spine pain, I was not able to exercise. I have recently reduced 31 kgs. But I still feel the pain in my breast. On ultrasound nothing came out. Do I suspect something wrong. After reduction of 31 kgs my periods are normal.
Marks and scars on face of pimple and chickenpox. It is on my face for a long time and its very irritating. I have consult many skin specialist but there is no improvement in it. please get me idea to get rid of these problems.
Hello from last 2 to 3 Month some kind of back shadow is appear on my neck. It looks ugli. I cant see my neck. Please advice me what am I do?
Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age. Acne or acne vulgaris occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful. Pimples in the form of blackheads and whiteheads are the main symptoms of acne. These can usually be seen on the face, back, chest, shoulders and neck of acne patients. Apart from these, painful lumps under the surface of the skin and red raised bumps can also be found on the skin of acne patients.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne:
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout.
Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
Related Tip: "5 Myths and Facts About Acne?"
1.I'm suffering from skin problem. On my chest and back there are pimples of red color but remains the same size. Become rushing in summers. Not getting any solution. Try a lot of medicines. So all in vain. Some Dr. Says its hormonal. 2.my mother's has thigh to hip pain. Sitting problem all medicines used but all in vain.
I have a bud from past 3 months bit below my waist line. Is there any gel or ointment to remove such thing?
MY SISTER DID A FACIAL FOR ME BUT AFTER FINISHING I FOUND OUT THAT MY FACE WAS SCRATCH BADLY I THOUGHT THAT IT'S JUST A WOUND AND WILL GO AWAY AFTER TWO TO THREE DAYS BUT NOW ITS HAS BECOME WORST IT HAS TURN BLACK WHEN I WASH MY FACE THE BLACK spot turns red ANY SUGGESTIONS WHICH LOTION SHOULD I USED.
I Am not able to keep my face clean some pores are coming on my nose and also when I clean them they come again and making black that portion.
I am having blackheads whiteheads and certain type of bacterial infection on my face clogged pores. What should i do?
Hello Doctors! I am 24 years male. And I have very uneven skin tone like my legs are very white but my upper hand are very dark and my face is light dark. What should I do!
How to make clean cheek while in Sunny winter? And while deal with machine and chemical? What the reason for dark skin?
Mera jung ki skin bohot itching hota hain. And that areas skin looking so rough and black. Is it any fungal infection? What I will do? please suggest me. Thanx.
My Face Is Dark What Should I take To Glowing my face skin For permanently Please Suggest Some Better way Thnk yuh?
Some people are lucky enough to get a dark spot in the exact place as Cindy Crawford's mole. For the not so lucky others, the only way out is to get rid of them. Zap it, buzz it and eliminate it permanently. One way to do it is with lasers. Laser is a focused beam of light that has just one colour. When directed towards a problem area on the skin, it destroys that particular pigment or tissue without affecting the surrounding areas. Laser is being used to treat brown spots, scars, unwanted hair follicles, and for tattoo removal. Lasers are also used to treat and remove brown and red spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, broken capillaries, birthmarks and angiomas.
Most women continue to lead a normal life with dark spots until they start feeling conscious about it. If dark spots are leading you to run from the sun and undervalue your looks, get them treated easily with laser.
- How to choose your practitioner?: When you visit a doctor for treatment, the only way to know if the doctor is right for you is by asking a lot of questions. Ask them about their training and their experience in treating particular types of spots. Another wise thing to check is the number of lasers the clinic has. Some small set ups have just one type of laser, which they recommend to all their patients. It is not just a question of experience and skill but also trust, which will ultimately help you choose the right doctor for your treatment. Also, you may be tempted to try a particular laser treatment since it worked wonders for your friend. Refrain from doing so.
- Types of laser treatment: Your type of treatment will typically be chosen depending on the severity of your dark spots - how dark they are, at what depth in the dermis do they occur, what amount of area they cover, and how old they are. The dermis is six layers deep, so the depth where the spots start can determine what laser your face will need in order to get rid of them. If your spot is fairly new and is only on the top layer, the doctor will start with the first level. Because laser can reach deep down in the dermis, it works where other treatments don't. The treatment does involve a degree of pain and sore skin, but it can yield good results if done right.
- Cost of laser treatment: Laser treatment will cost less than all the money you spend on over-the-counter skin lightening creams over years. It will also cost lesser than the amount of money you spend in buying high quality concealers over time. The cost will typically depend on the type of set up (spa or clinic) and the expertise of the practitioner.