Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kajani Zamaluddin AnveraliYour feedback matters!
I am doing mastarburation from my childhood. Because of that my pennies is thin.Also it causes premature ejaculation. Is it possible to cure?
I m 23 years old. My left second incisor teeth is shaking. Only three incisor teeth are in straight line but left side incisor teeth is little behind the rest of the teeth. Usually while brushing front upper and lower tooth bleeds. What to do?
Sir main baar baar urine krne ko ja rha hu par urine krte samy koi problem nhi hota h normal colour urine hota h ye problem kal se ho rha h maine apna water intake jada v kiya h main 4 se 5 litre paani peeta hu sir koi probl k lakshan h kya agr har 1 ghante me urine krne jao.
I had small acnes in my skin. Then I started using persol ac 2.5% gel my achenes are totally cleared but I had achenes marks Which cream I have to use.
If fissured occurred am I feel a burning sensation and itching sensation around the anus every time after defecation? How it is cured permanently ?pls tell me.
I am 20 year old female. I am 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 60 kg, I want to reduce belly fat and thighs. Can you suggest me healthy diet and exercises?
I am always confused about take any decision and I mostly think about other people I cannot take my own decision I am mostly stress and thinking anything what is this suggest me am I wrong or right.
I am quite getting used to masturbate daily, how to quiet it? And what are the consequences of masturbation?
I am 21y old male. I have been masturbating from the last 6 years once or twice in a week. Now my penis is very small and I have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation problems. Please suggest me the medicines and the diet I need to follow to lead a good sexual life.
Food and diabetes do not go hand in hand. If you are a foodie and if you are diabetic, then you have tough luck. When afflicted with diabetes, the most basic medicine to control it is your diet. There are certain foods, which will help you bring diabetes in control and certain foods, which you have to avoid if you don't want the sugar level to rise beyond necessary. It is extremely important to keep a check on what you eat when you are afflicted with the diabetic condition.
Here are a few items which you should avoid in case you are diabetic:
- Fruit beverages: You might think that if the beverages are fruit based, then they are safe to be had; incorrect. Fruit beverages contain a lot of hidden added sugar. They are also high in calories, which again are harmful. The best way to judge a fruit beverage is by reading labels on the bottles. You will get your information there and it will be easier for you to judge which beverage you might have.
- French fries: French fries may be extremely tasty, but they are also extremely bad for your health, especially if you are diabetic. They are full of saturated fat, sodium, calories and too much of carbohydrates. Even though most of the restaurants claim that the fries are trans fat free, it still isn't healthy for you at all.
- Fried chicken: Fried chicken is another food item you can devour, but even this is very harmful. Although chicken is a good source of protein, frying it adds an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates, calories, fats and sodium. These added components make this healthy source of protein extremely unhealthy.
- Hamburgers: Hamburgers are full of saturated fat, which leads to a high level of cholesterol. It contains a huge amount of cheese, which supplies your body with a huge amount of calories. Although you do need 7% of saturated fats, hamburgers usually give you much more than the required amount.
- Milk shakes: Milk shakes are loaded with sugars and calories and they might also have hidden trans-fat. Not only does it increase your sugar level, it also makes your heart suffer.