Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash ChanganiYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very weak during intercourse. I feel no excitement though. Even I am having abnormal ejaculation.
I have started taking thyronorm 1 tab since one month, I feel some discomfort in my chest. Is this common?
Is any possibilities to become my penis harder after stopping self sex since last 3 years I did self sex more than no of times at present I stopped doing self sex like that I am dong self sex average 2 times in amount even I am trying to stop that 2 times also.
Hello sir, I am suffering from serious constipation which causes pain in my left side of stomach and also cause serious burning sensation in my chest. Please suggest me.
I married recently While doing sex bleeding the blood by frenulum. Y and I stopped so many days doing sex. Again once I tried to do but same problem is there so please explain about it will get any problem for that. While bleeding I can't to do sex now what I should do please explain about it.
My penis is bend. Is there any medicine for this problem. And the size is also thin only. Because of this I am feeling every day too bad. I. Don't know I can do sex or not. Please help with this issue.
I am 26. My estrogen levels r high nd testosterone levels r. Not tat gr8. I am putting on weight. Is there any way to lower my E2 levels.
I have nightfall problem. My body becomes hot in the night especially my legs. But after medication from patanjali It was now alright but now how can I regain my health as a normal body shape now I am thin. Age 20.
Something touches your skin, and your immune system thinks it's under attack. It overreacts and sends antibodies to help fight the invader, called an allergen. The result is a red, itchy rash where the substance landed.
It is called Contact Dermatitis. There are two types:
- Irritant contact dermatitis is caused by chemicals like harsh cleaners.
- Allergic contact dermatitis is just like it sounds -- your body reacts to an allergy trigger.
People who have allergies react to things that wouldn't bother most others.Anything from plants to dyes and fragrances found in everyday products might be allergens.
You could also have an allergic reaction to something in the air that settles on your skin, like pollen, chemical sprays, powders, fibers, or cigarette smoke. This is called airborne contact dermatitis, and it mostly happens on eyelids, head, and neck. Skin allergies can also cause hives and swelling deep in your skin, called angioedema.
I wanna increase my dick size now its size is 5 when erect and 1.5 or 2 when flaccid. My weight is 71 and height is 5.6. From many years, I m doing masturbate and after masturbate it look like 1 inch. What should I do?
Hi Dr. I am constantly getting heat boils on my forehand. And there are few in numbers. Kindly advise and even advise what I need to consume to avoid it. Advance thanks.
Sir I always face headache what is the reason for that give me a sugation for that and why it will come again and again
My mother is 71 years having bp now doctors are advising for knee replacement. Please advise for alternative. Will cold larser teartment resolve this. Looking forward for your early response.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.