Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kadir T ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, Myself murukan. I have a doubt on sex. I am 23 year old. 1.Can you tell me whether sex before marriage is good or not 2.i have more interest sexual intercourse in this age so I planned to do now with prostitute. Pls tell what are the precautions I have to take while doing this kind of activities 3.wh is the best brand of condom. Wil it make my body weak Finalize the answer whether its good or not. If I am gng wrong pls tell me the right.
I having irritation in throat occur any time from last 14 months my age is 21 years I think I am having allergy to dust Can I take corticosteroid for few days.
PILLOWS AND MATRESSES.
“My neck pain started two days ago, Immediately I removed my pillow”
This is the very usual dialogue that I hear in my daily practice from my patients who are suffering from neck pain. Is pillow that important factor in causing neck pain or in relieving neck pain?? Let us know the facts.
Neck pain can be caused because of various reasons. Poor neck posture is one of the reasons for neck pain. So, what should be your sleeping posture? How can a pillow alter your normal sleeping posture?
Body needs rest and sleep gives our body rest so that body and mind work efficiently. It is very important that we maintain a normal sleeping posture so that muscles also get rest.
- Spine has to be straight
- Neck has to be in line with the body.
- It is better to avoid sleeping on tummy, as you will be forced to turn your neck to one side to facilitate breathing. Whole length of your sleep is spent with the neck turned to one side, out of alignment with the body, forcing the brain to sense something wrong and you wake up with a stiff neck. Pillow has no role here!!!
So, what kind of pillow can be used?
- Pillow can neither be too hard as it doesn’t absorb the shock/ weight of head, nor it can be too soft as the weight of the head can depress the pillow down and might take neck too low than body.
- Ideally the pillow has to regain its original shape faster once you wake up from lying position. If a pillow takes too long to come back to its original shape or doesn’t come at all or remains in the same shape, its time for you to change your pillow.
- If you are lying on your back, its better to use a thin pillow which supports your head and neck. Please do not use a thick pillow in this position, as it may raise or bring your head and neck forward or higher than body causing stress to your spine.
Not using a pillow when you lie down in this position can take your neck backwards and might cause trouble breathing.
Recommended to use a thin/ lighter pillow when you lie down on your back.
- If you are lying on your side (right or left), its better to go with a thicker pillow. Ideally the pillow should be as thick as the distance between your shoulder and neck, so that when you lie down on your side the neck doesn’t go down or go up and stays in line with the body. Pillow has to be used!!
Recommended to use a thicker pillow when lying on side.
Pillow is not a major cause of neck pain. Its always better to use a pillow than not using at all. Removing the pillow the moment neck pain starts is definitely not a good solution for your neck pain. Chose the right pillow and more importantly consult your Physiotherapist.
As with the pillow for neck pain, mattress is not a major cause for back pain.
- Mattress should not be too hard, should not be too soft either.
- If it is too soft, the broader areas of our body like the hips and shoulders, might press the mattress down thereby reducing the support for other body parts, which strains them as they do not get proper support.
- If its too hard, the mattress wont be able to support the various natural curvatures of our body (broader and narrower areas), forcing the muscles to work more and get strained.
- Its better to change a sacked mattress or too depressed mattress.
- Mattress should be uniform in contour.
- Lying bare on floor wont work!!!!
And more importantly consult your Physiotherapist for back related issues.
Have a pain free life…..
I am 42 years old, working abroad (qatar) as a driver. I have problem back pain from 6 years. Consult doctor and advice to MRI scan, MRI done Disc problem and given the pesciption But I am not continue that, I am go for ayurveda treatment. 25 days panchakarma (massaging) and one more month bed rest and 90%cured. And some times will come pain, I use pain relief ointment. Now couple of week pain continue not curing by ointment. Now I thinking to go to ayurveda treatment. I will go vacation module of march please give me good opinion.I have MRI report on 7/12/2009
My wife facing too much problem on her period she has too mch pain in her stomach and her periods are not periodically come.
One boil in below of left arm, looking hard type when I touching then pain. Please suggest the medicine.
Sunscreens help shield you from the dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin.
A few years ago, choosing a good sunscreen meant you just looked for a high sun protection factor (SPF), which rates how well the sunscreen protects against one type of cancer causing UV ray, ultraviolet B (UVB). SPF refers to blockage of UVB rays only.
Research soon showed that ultraviolet A rays (UVA) also increase skin cancer risk. While UVA rays doesn't cause sunburn, they penetrate deeply into skin and cause wrinkles. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that up to 90% of skin changes associated with aging are really caused by a lifetime's exposure to UVA rays.
Whether you are heading out to the beach for relaxing, swimming or you are traveling out on the nature trail for a fun day of hiking, sunscreen should be an important part of your day. Follow the instructions contained in this guide to learn how to choose a sunscreen that is right for you. Clearly, you will want a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA.
Tips for choosing the right sunscreen:
- Broad Spectrum: It means the sunscreen protects against UVB and UVA rays and helps prevent skin cancer and sunburn.
- High UVA protection: Penetration of UV rays of the sun can be easily prevented and thus severe kinds of skin troubles can be eliminated. In this case, the product label needs to be checked so that you can get 100% assurance that your skin will be protected against UV rays for sure.
- Water resistance: Pick a sunscreen, which is Water Resistant (effective for up to 40 minutes in water) or Very Water Resistant (effective for up to 80 minutes in water). This means the sunscreen provides protection while swimming or sweating up to the time listed on the label. Even when using a water resistant sunscreen, you should reapply after getting out of the water or after sweating.
- Medicated Products: Do not go by the local brands rather you must choose only medicated products.
- Daily usage: Using sunscreen on a daily basis is a great necessity. In fact, this is one of the most important steps for getting most productive effects. You can apply the cream, especially before going under direct sun.
- Skin friendliness: The sunscreen should not contain any toxic elements or chemicals, otherwise your skin will get adversely affected. Different kinds of skin damages can occur such as spots, patches skin allergies or infections if you do not choose the right sunscreen apt for your skin.
- Correct application of sunscreen: Apply on exposed areas: You should apply sunscreen, especially on those body parts that usually remain exposed towards sun all the time. If you frequently wear bikinis, then you should include legs, thighs, arms, back, face and other areas.
- Enriched with moisturizers: If the sunscreen is equipped with moisturizers, then your skin will become smoother and soothing effects will be found. Some of the moisturizers consist of organic ingredients that can improve skin quality and texture to a great extent. These moisturizers also provide sufficient nutrients to your skin.
- Frequent application: If you are willing to get best results and utmost protection from UV rays, then nothing can be the right way out other than applying the sunscreen on a frequent basis. After every two-hours, you are advised to apply the sunscreen.
- Wearing sun protection accessories: Apart from applying the sunscreen lotion, you are advised wearing different kinds of useful sun-protection accessories for getting greater protection. Some of the most prominent accessories are sunglasses, long sleeves, umbrella and others.
Sir my age is 25 years old . I am loosing hair on my beard its looking like smooth patches on beard please tell me the medication.
I did miserably in my boards. Got around 70%. Then I didn't clear my Jee Main. Now I am in a private college studying E. C. E. I am very depressed. Don't know what to do. Neither can I sit for IIT next yr. I had high ambitions in life. BT now I am shattered. Friends ignore. And developed a strong inferiority complex. Please help me.
What we do when we are in depression of related love depressions Because mind not working only seeing love.
Dr. Mujhe bhut neend aati h? Mai rat ko 9 ghante soti hu fir b din m bhut neend aati h meri studies b bhut disturb ho rahi h.
Sir I'm 34 years old. For the last one week I have severe back pain. I had c section delivery 3 years before. I also have belly after that. My weight is also raised. Please . Send me any remedy.
Subject: Loose motion starts with low fever and shivering PRESENTING COMPLAINTS Complaints: loose motion at least 12 a day and 7, 8 in night yesterday was feeling chill with low fever. Motion is like water Current Treatment: noxgyl. And fever reducer. Flexon now using oflox tz since after noon today.
I have hair problem from last 10 years. My hairs is too much falling, I have dry hair, I use many types of shampoo but till its falling, will you say how it is preventing by falling hair fall.
Chiken pox se jo boil hote hai woh break hone se jo marks padte hai skin par use kaise dur kar sakte hai.
I am always feeling sleepy and my body is always tired and ache. I do go for evening walk. Don't know what's wrong, what should I do? Please suggest.
Most men experience this premature ejaculation at least once in their life time. This is not a serious medical issue unless this occurs regularly with every lovemaking process. In this condition men experience the orgasm too early and this makes both the partner dissatisfied with their sex. This may develop some relationship problems, psychological stress and lack of interest in sex.
Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with many medicines based upon the cause of premature ejaculation. It also provides many natural home remedies for the men to cure premature ejaculation by himself without any medications. If premature ejaculation is caused by psychological cause this medicine and natural remedies work faster to overcome the issue.
But if it is caused because of any previous surgeries like it is really tougher to cure with drugs. Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with drugs like sildenafil citrate (commonly known as Viagra), Baryta Carbonicum, Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum, penile injection, vacuum constriction device and surgery. But the most popular choice of treatment is Viagra regardless of their side effects like stroke, visual disturbances, hypotension, mental confusion, and dizziness, sudden loss of hearing and frequent headaches.
Few natural remedies
- Frequent sex: Premature ejaculation may develop negative feel towards the act of sex so regardless of their negative opinion make yourself involved in sex frequently. Practice makes a man perfect an old proverb works here too.
- Squeeze method: Hold the tip of your penis when you feel the sensation to ejaculate. This may delay the ejaculation and repeating this every time makes you delay your ejaculation.
- Avoid exercise: Avoid doing strenuous exercises that makes your perineal muscles work much. And it is also much important not to do exercises before having sex.
- Improve communication: Lack of communication may also cause premature ejaculation. So it best advised to talk with your partner and express your feeling and understand her completely as this may help to reduce your anxiety during sex.
- Psychotherapy: Attending counselling sessions to ventilate your negative past experience and anxiety with mental health supporters.
- Sex therapy: This therapy insist the man to masturbate one or two hours before involving in the sexual intercourse.
Homoeopathic Medicines indicated for this problem are:
- China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium are used to treat PE followed by weakness. Aversion to coition and great sexual exhaustion can be cured with Graphites. Backache and severe prostration are cured with Staphysagria. Sexual neurasthenia with weak and odourless semen is treated with Selenium. China is taken to stop lascivious thoughts and dreams, and getting excited too easily.
- Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonica are used to treat PE along with diminished libido. Agnus Castus is used to treat PE with loss of desire and no erections. Lost desire and atrophied parts are treated with Carboneum Sulphuratum. Enlarged prostate with indurated testicles are effectively treated with Baryta Carbonicum.
- Phosphoricum Acidum, Conium, Sulphur and Iodum are used to treat PE along with diminished power. Tender and swollen testicles are treated with Phosphoricum Acidum. Conium is used to treat sexual nervousness with weak erection. Loss of sexual power with atrophied testes and impotency is treated with Sulphur and Iodum respectively.
- Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum are used to treat PE with impotency.
- Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago and Staphysagria are used to treat PE due to sexual excesses. Numbness and tingling in limbs is treated with Kali Bromatum; Nux Vomica deals with sexual excessiveness; Ustilago treats excessive desire for masturbation and Staphysagria treats the constant dwelling on sexual objects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.