Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have pain in my left breast there is no lump can you tell me how to differentiate between heart problem or breast cancer and their symptoms.
Here are some symptoms and treatments for cervical cancer
I am 31 years old I have lymph node infection. Dr. prescribed 500 mg antibiotic tab. Is it safe? please provide brief info for lymph node infections.
My fiance breast is paining badly when I press her breast at our time of intercourse is it a big problem or I need to consult a doctor we are having sex since last 5 months and from first she was not having the problem but after some time it started paining and at the time I cannot fondle because of the fear of her pain. Is it some of major disease kindly help so that I can help her with this.
My father, aged 74 years, is suffering from enlarged prostate problem, i. E, specially at night urine realesed slowly from prostate. We recently done his psa test, which is now 186. 3. My question is can my father be cuered from this problem and is there any chance of prostate cancer.
I am 64 years old man. I have undergone cabg in 2012. Now my tsh level is 6.5. Earlier 6 months back it was 14. I have been taking tablet thyronorm 25 mcg since last 6 months. My weight is 58 kg. Taking following medicines: nebicard 2.5 1-0-0. Ecosprin75mg 0-1-0. Stiloz50mg. 1-0-1. Crevast 5mg 0-0-1 and also taking flodart plus for B.P.H. (middle lobe enlargement) psa less than 2. Please give your free medical advice on this medication.
Hey I was a smoker for last 5 yrs, consuming 5 cigarettes per day. But now I have quit smoking since one month back. But I'm really scared of the disease called lungs cancer. Do I undergo any diagnosis for my suspicion? If yes then please tell me what kind of diagnosis needed to be done? And is there any exercise or artificial way through which tar can be pulled out from our lungs. If yes then do put light on those methods. Thank you.
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and may cause prostate cancer in future. Whether this disease can be cured by ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
Sir kya diabetes valo ko blood cancer pancreas cancer uterus cancer ka risk bad jata in cancers se prevention ke liya vyakti ko kya karna chahia mere uncle ko diabetes hai.
I am suffering from fibroadenoma since a long time but I have been taking homeopathy medicine since last six months. The time I take medicine my tumour is in small size but if I stop taking it, my tumour grows. What should I do to remove the tumour completely except having a surgery?
What are the chances that I will develop lung cancer if I am smoking for more than five years and what are the common symptoms of cancer?
Is prostate cancer cure if combined Gleason's score is 4+3 (7) nd grade of tumour is high grade.please help
Doctors said, he is in last stage of cancer, it began in his throat and spread inside the stomach, he neglected his health and now he is unable to swallow even water, he was under treatment in Tata cancer research hospital they also lost hope and said no to him, now tell me is there any hope left? Is there any charity or financial help because he and his family has bankrupt.
Agar mai anus se sex krta hoon or penis anus me daal ta hoon to kya aids ya cancer k chances hai.PLease tell.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult your surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.